[TTT Moderator] funny's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261368

Steam Name: funny
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326391512/
SteamID:

Link to GameTracker for the server:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/funny/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: English, Arabic, Learning to speak Basic Spanish

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Deathmathes consist of events in which a player who has no permission or sufficient evidence to eliminate another player does so, ending the victim's round unfairly and unjustly.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
1. Witnessing player A kill player B and running away from the scene; leaving player B's body unidentified, allows the witness to kos player A.
2. Witnessing player A kill player B, and after the fight ensues, player B's body is revealed to be an innocent/detective, thus allowing the player to kos player A.
3. Witnessing any player run into both traitor rooms without dying as a consequence, as it would translate to them being a traitor.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
1. Identifying that a random player's body has been killed with a weapon that player X wields, and kosing player X, making it a kill based on pure suspicion.
2. KOSing player Y for using a traitor weapon which they have CALLED OUT in chat.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):
One may infer that due to the fact that I have been playing on this Trouble in Terrorist Town server for a sum amount of time of 2-3 years, I can humbly identify myself as a part of the zarpgaming community within the said server, thus I have an accumulated amount of experiences that have inspired me to be assigned as a member of the staff. Primarily, due to my timezone based on my location in the world, during the times that I am online it is abundant that I find the server to have an average of 12 people without any staff members, and as a result, one can illustrate the idea that there is a lack of enforcement of the rules which would ensue a flood of violations and obvious Random Death Matches, operating under the idea that they can get away with the so called violations. Therefore, I believe I can be a slot-filler for times like these, and prevent violations of rules even during the times where other staff members from different timezones maybe offline.
  • funny
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] funny's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261435

Your gametracker shows that youve only played for the past two days. We recommend at least 2 weeks of consistent activity before applying for staff.

If you have been playing under a different name please add that gametracker link by editing your app and, like armarni said you need to provide your steam ID.

If you have only played for the past 2 days i suggest you play for the next few weeks and apply again while trying your best not to accumulate any punishments

Best of luck
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯
The following user(s) said Thank You: PrincessPeach

[TTT Moderator] funny's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261439

There're a couple of discrepancies in your application:

-RDM doesn't have to result in a kill as randomly damaging a player still falls under RDM.

-Your second acceptable KOS example is incorrect; the player who wishes to issue the KOS must ask the killer why they killed the victim to call a legitimate KOS.

-Please supply your SteamID in your application.

You do have 6000~ minutes on the server since 2017, however GameTracker shows only 2 days of activity in the past 30 days. Unless (as Nay says) you have played under another alias, this level of activity is not sufficient as we look for at least 2 weeks of consistent activity.

Keep up the activity and re-apply in some time and you could have potential! But for now, I have to :minussp:
  • Foonsiie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • foon go boom
  • Thanks received: 67
"I think my boobs are more desirable."
https://imgur.com/a/JV2J5to
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nay, Derper04

[TTT Moderator] funny's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261441

STEAM_0:0:183062892 is your steamid, please edit it into your application. I've checked and you have played a little bit more than your gametracker says, but still only the past two days in the past two weeks. I think I remember you and you were pretty friendly.

The next steps are to keep playing for another two weeks, avoid getting any punishments as you have done so far, show a friendly attitude, try to interact with us, and try to fix up your application with what Finn has given you.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT Moderator] funny's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261476

:plussp:

New Community Owner
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT Moderator] funny's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261484

didnt laugh.
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[TTT Moderator] funny's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261629

Foonsiie wrote:
There're a couple of discrepancies in your application:

-RDM doesn't have to result in a kill as randomly damaging a player still falls under RDM.

-Your second acceptable KOS example is incorrect; the player who wishes to issue the KOS must ask the killer why they killed the victim to call a legitimate KOS.

-Please supply your SteamID in your application.

You do have 6000~ minutes on the server since 2017, however GameTracker shows only 2 days of activity in the past 30 days. Unless (as Nay says) you have played under another alias, this level of activity is not sufficient as we look for at least 2 weeks of consistent activity.

Keep up the activity and re-apply in some time and you could have potential! But for now, I have to :minussp:
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104

[TTT Moderator] funny's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261637

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Low activity

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2232
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

309 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1