STEAM_0:0:86214918

Current Gametracker Profiles
www.gametracker.com/player/Niko/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Niko/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time
5000 hours

Languages I speak
English, Spanish

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator
My time as an administrator has contributed to me becoming a super administrator by giving me the experience needed in handling situations such as appeals, reports, and in-game problems. I have had a great time handling situations that I have been put in when it comes to staffing, and being an administrator has definitely contributed to my staffing skills.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?

Dedication
I am a good candidate for the super administrator team because I actually care for the server and have tons of experience as an admin. I have been moderator and administrator multiple times throughout many years and shown that I am good at my job. I have been dedicated towards getting super administrator and plan on doing my best to acquire the rank. I have shown up to every meeting possible besides one meeting that isn't SSRP.

Trust
I am currently a member of the Community Council, a Forum Moderator, and an SSRP Administrator. I have never abused my powers or been demoted for doing so. I have been admin for almost a year total in all of my times that I have had admin, and multiple months in my time of being a moderator. I have helped out newer staff members and made sure that if they had any questions or issues they could always talk to me.

Experience
I have been playing SSRP on ZARP for almost 6 years now, I have always had fun staffing when I was a staff member and am having fun staffing now. I have been in many situations as an admin that have helped me gain experience necessary for super administrator. I have handled many report abuses and appeals as an administrator and will continue to do so. Being staff multiple times has certainly been essential to me being experienced and being qualified for the rank. I have been friends with many people who have been SA or HA before and have a decent feeling of what a super administrator does.

Availability
I am always available and respond to all messages that I receive. You can find me on Discord, Steam, on SSRP, the forums, and sometimes even in game. I am very active on all of those platforms. I make sure to never leave a message ignored as I would like to make sure that people know that they can always message me at any time and I will respond. I always come onto TeamSpeak when called which shows that I am always available.

Productivity
I am very productive and handle as many F1s, report abuses, and appeals that I can. I deal with rulebreakers in game on a daily basis and like to make sure that all players have a good time. Becoming an SA would allow me to be even more productive as I would have access to more things that would help me with staffing. I always make sure that players understand what they have done wrong, so that they are a lot more careful next time when doing things that they may not be sure about.

Attitude
Being a staff member has helped me mature greatly, and has helped me be able to work with everyone, whether or not we are friends. I always make sure to listen to someone and don't push someone's opinion away. I take all criticism and respond appropriately by acting on it and making myself a better staff member or person.

Timezone
I live in the USA, and am usually on at the low points of the server where staff members are usually not present. This allows me to deal with things that other lead team members or staff members in general may not be able to do possibly because they are sleeping, or have plans for the night. I am active and can get on at any time that a staff member needs me.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available
There was a situation where a user was admitting, and obviously cheating. The user was aimbotting in spawn and even demonstrating to me what features his cheat had, and showed me that he was in fact aimbotting. I had to wait about 30 minutes for action to be taken as I did not have the power needed to punish the user for hacking. If I had not seen that the user was cheating, they could have been cheating on the server for hours.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member
First, I would review any proof provided in the report. After reviewing the proof if provided, I would speak to the staff member and ask for their story about what happened. If the staff member was clearly wrong, such as disrespect or harassing a user, I would let them know that what they did is not acceptable after getting the opinions of other lead team members and bring it to the attention of the rest of the lead team in the lead team meeting.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would approach the staff member by telling them how I felt about the bans length, telling them that it seems a bit too harsh. I would make sure that the user actually deserved a ban, by checking their rapsheet and ask why they were banned for that long, if the staff member gives me an invalid reason and happened to be abusing, I would bring it up in the LTM and tell the staff member how long the user should actually be banned for.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situatation?

I would give the staff member a reminder that all users need to be treated fairly, and with respect. A staff member should always do their best at staying respectful towards other users and handling a situation properly, I would make sure that the staff member knows that this isn't tolerated. In the future, I would pay close attention to how the staff member treats users after I speak to them, if the problem persists I will bring them up in the LTM as it is concerning if a staff member cannot stay calm when handling a situation on the server.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would first speak to the staff member who started the argument and was being disrespectful. They would be reminded that the staff are to work as a team and to be respectful towards each other, whether they like each other or not. If they for some reason have issues with each other, I would invite them to come speak with each other and try to settle the issues with each other to prevent something like this from happening again. All staff members should refrain from being disrespectful or sparking arguments with each other as this can be distracting for both staff members and possibly other staff members.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

Immediately, I would get the staff member to stop. If they are unsure of what they are doing I would tell them what the issue is and let them know that they have been harming users. I would tell the staff member to apologize to the users who have been affected and let them know that it is unacceptable to be breaking rules to the point where they are affecting other users in a negative way. Throughout the week that this happens, I would be looking over the staff member to make sure that it doesn't happen again and bring them up in the LTM.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Niko's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261240

Called me his little kpop femboy :plussp:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

[SSRP Super Administrator] Niko's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261242

:plussp:
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[SSRP Super Administrator] Niko's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261244

king

im sorry

:support:
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP Super Administrator] Niko's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261245

• BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[SSRP Super Administrator] Niko's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261246

hope this is the week.

• Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1809

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[SSRP Super Administrator] Niko's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261247

• God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Prop Hunt Head Admin
TTT Administrator
Server Apps/Appeals/Prop Hunt/Drama Hole/ Report Abuse Section Moderator
TS/Discord Staff

[SSRP Super Administrator] Niko's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261250

Based
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
  • Thanks received: 374
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

[SSRP Super Administrator] Niko's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261251

• Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2224
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, 0yc37xrk6m

[SSRP Super Administrator] Niko's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261255

• menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 598
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP Super Administrator] Niko's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261264

Didn't you like unban someone and then log off when they were supposed to give you money, and then the guy ended up scamming other people?
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1394
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Super Administrator] Niko's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261265

• Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[SSRP Super Administrator] Niko's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261272

Ezeh wrote:
Didn't you like unban someone and then log off when they were supposed to give you money, and then the guy ended up scamming other people?

Uhhhhh what?
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP Super Administrator] Niko's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261276

Nikoo wrote:
Ezeh wrote:

Uhhhhh what?

Just something I heard, could've been given wrong information.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1394
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Super Administrator] Niko's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261278

Ezeh wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Ezeh wrote:

Uhhhhh what?

Just something I heard, could've been given wrong information.

Just so happens to be wrong information as I have not done that.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP Super Administrator] Niko's Application 3 years 7 months ago #1261330

Ignored my report for 45 minutes :(. Someone else joined and handled it at last :(
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264
The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

270 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun