[Surf Super Admin Application] Mix3rz 3 years 8 months ago #1260758

Steam Name: Mix3rz is bae

Time Zone: GMT

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Mix3rz

What server are you applying for? Zarp Gaming Surf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84120737

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Mix3rz%20Is%2...arpgaming.com:27030/
Recently went back to my old steam name for game trackers since I was 25th on the gametracker leader boards so I wanted to get on the first page so I switched from Mix3rz to Mix3rz Is Bae.

Estimated Server Time: Minutes Played: 10000+

Languages I speak: English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I have come back and learned a lot of new things, These things have been adapted from what I used to do from being staff in 2017. I have been on Zarp for a while now that I have come back and I think its time for me to step up to the lead-team once again and Help the community even more. My time as an admin for surf has shown me there is more to being admin that most think. I already knew some of it but I now am aware of it all.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?

I believe I would be a great candidate for the super administrator position because I have been in the spot before and I did a great job training new staff and even attending meetings and posting the outcomes. I could easily do this once again and even more with the plans, I have.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I have encountered a few situations where another staff member like a lead team member was needed on the surf server. For instance, where there was a load of racism going on in chat and having another member of staff online would have been great, even a lead team member to give me a hand. I have had this and been able to calm the situation down and even mute them all over time.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would first go over what has been given in the thread to see if the report is valid and if so, I would then contact the staff member and speak to them about the whole situation and see what they have to say about the whole story, Now once that is done I would then carry out a few things.
One is to bring it up later on in the week in a Lead team meeting and see what the other staff members think about it.
Two if this is a big amount of abuse and its not there first time abusing like this I would consider emergency demoting the user if the lead-team agrees with the action from my verdict or three I would just speak to them and carry out a way for them to improve and not let it happen again.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would either in admin chat say the staff member can you hop on TeamSpeak I would like to speak to you about a recent ban that you did or say to them the same for steam. Once I have a private way of communicating with them I would ask them about the banned user and why they have been banned for such a long time. within this all I would make sure that they have followed the ethos as if they haven't it's a huge breach on our behalf.

If they have banned the user for a long time and not listed everything that they did I would ask them to re-update the ban with all the valid reasons. If they are unable to do so I would that care of that. If the ban is a bit too long and needs to be a less harsh punishment I would then shorten the ban and speak with the admin about what they did to make sure it doesn't happen again. If they didn't follow the ethos I would also retrain them about the ethos and ask who trained them to give the trainer feedback to make sure they are training them about the ethos.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would first take over the sit and tell them to let me handle the sit and them to stay and watch. Once I have finished doing the sit to help out the user/s I would then ask why they are acting the way they were in the sit. Now if they were intoxicated or high on anything I would ask them to not play today as it could affect their rank with huge consequences. If they were in a bad mood because the user made them lose something or broke a rule and made them lose a huge some of something I would ask the staff member to calm down and tell them that they can work back to where they got like they did to get to where they were. In an overall state, I would make it so they are in their best shape to handle user reports before letting them carry out any more sits. If it is happening more than once I may need to bring it up within meetings to then take further actions if needed.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

First of all, I would contact the staff member who is accusing the other staff member of breaking rules, I would ask them for evidence of it and ask them what happened around the events. Now if the accused member of staff is proven to be breaking rules I would confront the member of staff to speak to them about what they did and ask them why they did such things. If there isn't any evidence that is valid then the accused staff member will not be involved in anything and the staff member who is accusing the member to not worry and carry out their duties. If the staff member who broke the rules carried out after such an event there may be a need for a lead team member to bring it up in the meeting and take action from there.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would break up the argument as it is not welcome within the staff team, The word TEAM is very important as within a team you work together, not to argue about each other. Once that has been done I would speak to each staff member and see what really happened. I would speak to them both to make sure this doesn't happen ever again! If the staff members carry on after such an event there may be a need for a lead team member to bring it up in the meeting and take action from there.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would first gather together evidence of the staff member abusing as I have done in the past and upload it to a safe place so I don't lose it. Once that is done I would confront the staff member to see why and what they think they were doing. If they have abused to a point of no return I would have to emergency demote them and then take further actions with the lead-team to see if the staff member should be allowed back. Any events that are the use of powers that come under abuse will be brought up to the meetings with no hesitation.
  • Mix3rz
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 352
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Mix3rz.
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Super Admin Application] Mix3rz 3 years 8 months ago #1260761

:plussp: :woohoo:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

[Surf Super Admin Application] Mix3rz 3 years 8 months ago #1260762

#Mix3rs for SA! Great Guy gave me shit on minecraft.
:plussp:
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
  • Thanks received: 278
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

[Surf Super Admin Application] Mix3rz 3 years 8 months ago #1260773

:minussp:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[Surf Super Admin Application] Mix3rz 3 years 8 months ago #1260775

yeah yeah

:plussp:
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[Surf Super Admin Application] Mix3rz 3 years 8 months ago #1260778

only if you add more roof tops :(
:support:
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1541
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

205 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop