Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198302467718

What server are you applying for?

TTT

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:171100995

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Baby%20Yoda/p...arpgaming.com:27017/
www.gametracker.com/player/Armarni4/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time: 500-550 Hours (Gametracker didn't work for me for a while on Zarp )

Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

My time as an admin has helped me improve in areas where I was lacking eg. Taking time in reports and focusing on the quality, not quantity.
I've also learned to not rush stuff as when I did.
I've Only handheld one appeal so far and a Higher admin thought I should've not unbanned straight away and instead lessen the ban.
When I stepped back from the situation I could see that I should've lessened the ban and not unban straightaway.
This helped me by getting a sense of what other SA's and HA's thought and has helped me improve.
Yes, I still make mistakes but I truly feel im ready for the next step.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I've had to record different players who were hacking when no lead team was on and i had to put it into the hacker report after attempting to get the lead team on to run an anti-cheat.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would first speak to the staff member who this has been made about and if i felt the need to i would speak to another lead team member.

If sufficient evidence was provided to accept it I would then say the following.

Hello, *name* Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide me with this information.
After reviewing the evidence you have given me and speaking to *staff member* i have decided to accept this as *staff member* should've Known not do act this way especially towards players.
I will now speak to said staff member and let them know why what they did was wrong and to not do this again as staff should be role models to the players.
:accepted:

If insufficient evidence was provided I would say

Hello, Player Thank You for bringing this to my attention after reviewing the evidence and speaking to Said staff member i've decided to Deny this.
Staff member had a valid reason to kill you/Do this.
I can help explain to you why Staff Member is allowed to do this if you feel like it would benefit you
:denied:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would firstly look at the rap-sheet of the user and see the amount of time the player was banned for and how many of the punishments were from a said staff member.
After doing this I would speak to the staff member and ask them if they had anything against the said player and if they did and this affected the punishment I would message the player and tell them I have lessened the time of the ban.
If they were not biased i would ask if the staff member remembers why he gave the warnings leading up to the ban/the ban.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would first ask them what struggles they are facing eg. warn reasons, using the ulx menu, using the command, making sure they aren't biased.
After we have established what was wrong I would help them with the reason they have given me and try to make sure they understand what to do in this situation to make sure they're prepared the next time this happens.
If they still didn't understand I would then ask them to come onto TeamSpeak so I could help them further.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would first ask both staff members for proof they were/weren't breaking rules.
If sufficient evidence was provided to prove that the staff member was breaking the rules i would tell them to either be nice to each other until it's voted on or try to stay away from each other.
I would then bring it up in the Lead Team Meeting with the proof the staff member provided.

If insufficient proof was provided I would then thank the staff member for bringing it up but I'd tell him there was nothing I could do at this time but if they continue to do so record it and bring it up to me again.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would firstly drag the one who started this into a spacer in TeamSpeak or calls them on discord and explain to them why what they did was wrong and to drop the argument all together id then tell them.
I'd then speak to the other staff member and tell them that the other staff member is going to stop and they should too.
if they did carry on appropriate action would be taken.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

Firstly I would start recording the incidents happening whilst getting the staff member on to TeamSpeak and remind them of the staff handbooks given to them.
If they refused to stop and carried on to the point where it was excessive I would emergency demote them.
I would then tell them it would be voted on in the Lead Team meeting with any/all evidence i have gathered at the time.

Extra Information.
Thank you for reading and considering me.
I would also like feedback after the meeting if possible.

<3
  • Armarni4
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Thanks received: 120
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Armarni4's Application 1 week 5 days ago #1259244

I might be mistaken, but didnt you just get accepted for admin like 3 weeks ago?
Plus from the only time I have actually ever seen you on the server you reported me for something that was rather pitty imo (and the opinion of the 3 admins I was playing with that immediately asked if I am gonna appeal it. Fucking appeal hungry shits.), I am not saying that it was unjustified, but I feel like you didnt even care about the reason why I killed you and felt rather salty about it.

If I were you I would wait like another months at least before reapplying, in order to get some more experience on being admin and maybe wait until some guys leave the current LT (It is kinda filled ngl and there is not so much to do. So it will pretty much just turn into a battle royale in the lt on who gets stuff first)

Second, I would heavily rework the app ngl. It rather seems rushed and there are certain answers that are rather poorly answered.

For Example [ Click to expand ]

Maybe rewrite it and then ask a LT member to have a quick look at it and give their approval that the app is fine like that
(I am sure that hazzi bazzi is willing to do that)

However I wish you best of luck with your application
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Nitro Booster
  • Ambassador
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 316

[TTT Super Admin] Armarni4's Application 1 week 5 days ago #1259246

TheRealNepgear wrote:
I might be mistaken, but didnt you just get accepted for admin like 3 weeks ago?
Plus from the only time I have actually ever seen you on the server you reported me for something that was rather pitty imo (and the opinion of the 3 admins I was playing with that immediately asked if I am gonna appeal it. Fucking appeal hungry shits.), I am not saying that it was unjustified, but I feel like you didnt even care about the reason why I killed you and felt rather salty about it.

If I were you I would wait like another months at least before reapplying, in order to get some more experience on being admin and maybe wait until some guys leave the current LT (It is kinda filled ngl and there is not so much to do. So it will pretty much just turn into a battle royale in the lt on who gets stuff first)

Second, I would heavily rework the app ngl. It rather seems rushed and there are certain answers that are rather poorly answered.

For Example [ Click to expand ]

Maybe rewrite it and then ask a LT member to have a quick look at it and give their approval that the app is fine like that
(I am sure that hazzi bazzi is willing to do that)

However I wish you best of luck with your application

Hey I did get accepted 3 weeks ago and I do remember you but I don't quite recall the reason could you help me out there?

regarding my app, I do admit its not as good as others but at the moment I do think its a decent length app.
Believe it or not, I re-wrote this 3 times.

And thank you for the feedback it means a lot man I will definitely be adding this to my feedback txt file so I can improve tysm <3 !!
  • Armarni4
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador

[TTT Super Admin] Armarni4's Application 1 week 5 days ago #1259250

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I killed you while you were on top of tower, meanwhile there was bosscomic like a floor underneath you (who just got freshly revived and stood there, because he didnt noticed he was revived and you and someone else were just watching me kill him) that was the first thing that got me sus, but then I looked up and you started shooting and it honestly looked like you were looking straight at me( I know that you shot someone else up there, but from my view it honestly looked like you were shooting me) and then I just kinda panicked and killed you. I know I didnt mentioned the first part, because of 150 character limit in report an all, but I did mention the last part.

I honestly dont mind the warning (as I said it was a valid punishment) it just kinda felt a bit odd and petty.

Second, I am not talking about the lengt of the app I am rather talking about the content of the app itself. It just felt like you didnt really knew what to write there and just wrote something there. You can always get some insight on what the LT does or how they handle stuff if you just simply ask them. I am sure they are happy to answer your question( or at least they should be)
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Nitro Booster
  • Ambassador
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 316
Last Edit: 1 week 5 days ago by TheRealNepgear.

[TTT Super Admin] Armarni4's Application 1 week 5 days ago #1259251

:minussp:
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 329

[TTT Super Admin] Armarni4's Application 1 week 5 days ago #1259253

imo you most definitely shouldn't be going for this yet, there are much better candidates than you atm and im sure if you tried again some other time you'd have a good shot at it
  • Gody
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Thanks received: 930

full stack developer
JDA, Javascript, Python
HTML, CSS, XML, PHP, SQL, LUA dev
Gody#9157

ex ssrp & ttt staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Armarni4

[TTT Super Admin] Armarni4's Application 1 week 5 days ago #1259293

I dont think you have adequate experience to become SA just yet. I also have witnessed experiences the same as nepgears, but against other players. In the fact that they have had valid reasons to kill you, yet you pushed for their punishment. Maturity is a factor that is valued especially for senior members of staff, and i would not like to see a future SA act in such ways.
That being said, you have potential. But i feel the SA application was too soon on your part.
  • Zinnful
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 40
TTT-Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] Armarni4's Application 1 week 5 days ago #1259329

I think you ain't ready for this position yet. You have just reached 3 weeks of being a admin but I feel like you still ask a lot about certain things as well as when handling appeals. I'd like to see you being independent and consistent with staffing as well as being active on the forums / TS / In game.

Good luck!
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 868
Plus Ultra!

TTT Super Administrator

EX TTT Super Admin
EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Super Admin] Armarni4's Application 1 week 5 days ago #1259341

You're a great admin and you do your job really well. But I have to agree with the others, you need to get some more experience as admin and then work yourself to lead team

Good luck!
  • Luki_Guki
  • Ambassador
  • Ex. Murder Owner, TTT and PH Head Amin.
  • Thanks received: 1296
Hello

[TTT Super Admin] Armarni4's Application 1 week 5 days ago #1259364

illegalimmigrant wrote:
If you’d like to give me actual feedback i’d appreciate that or if you just keep replying to my posts and not being constructive please jog on
  • Armarni4
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador

[TTT Super Admin] Armarni4's Application 1 week 5 days ago #1259366

armarni 2.0 was not arguing but i need to work on being more mature in game and not rushing and also being more independent so armarni 3.0 is in progress. ( : thanks to all who left feedback i will be sure to work on it on the following weeks and hopefully i won’t disappoint .
  • Armarni4
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
Last Edit: 1 week 5 days ago by Armarni4.

[TTT Super Admin] Armarni4's Application 1 week 5 days ago #1259436

Armarni4 wrote:
illegalimmigrant wrote:
If you’d like to give me actual feedback i’d appreciate that or if you just keep replying to my posts and not being constructive please jog on
I gave you actual feedback? :? :?

• illegalimmigrant
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 329

[TTT Super Admin] Armarni4's Application 1 week 5 days ago #1259439

I personally think you need more time before getting the position, admin to SA is a big jump and I dont think it should be taken lightly, 3 weeks is the bare minimum time of being admin to apply, so I just think you should wait a bit longer and get some more experience.

you are a nice person though in game, no issues here with your attitude :)
  • Hiro.
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • I MAY have to reform.
  • Thanks received: 724
ex-SSRP Head Admin
ex-TTT Admin
ex-BHOP Moderator
ex-TF2 Moderator
ex-Community Council Member
ex-SAs/SSRP/RA/Appeals Section Moderator
ex-TeamSpeak 3 Staff
ex-Discord Admin
Other
Steam - Click here
Discord - Hiro!#0025

[TTT Super Admin] Armarni4's Application 1 week 5 days ago #1259441

Hiro. wrote:
I personally think you need more time before getting the position, admin to SA is a big jump and I dont think it should be taken lightly, 3 weeks is the bare minimum time of being admin to apply, so I just think you should wait a bit longer and get some more experience.

you are a nice person though in game, no issues here with your attitude :)

Thanks, I'm going to take these next few weeks to improve on what's been said and re-apply when I think I've worked on everything
  • Armarni4
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

207 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/128
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP USA
7/128
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun