Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252055

Revoked as I have recently gained 2 recent punishments and most the staff team hate me.
  • MrJinx
  • Junior Boarder
  • F00n go b00m!
  • Thanks received: 18
  • Minecraft Moderator
  • Ex - TTT Moderator

• Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by MrJinx.
    The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252058

IMO you aren't ready for it.

:minussp:
    • Gody
    • Mythical Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Thanks received: 1058

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252060

Gody wrote:

Why would you think that?
    • MrJinx
    • Junior Boarder
    • F00n go b00m!
  • Minecraft Moderator
  • Ex - TTT Moderator

• The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252066

-support, One of the worst players I've met on TTT, very easily gets upset, bends the rules in his favour I.e you can't kill him if he's kos or he'll report you, downright toxic and rude and also seems to lie on others apps.
    • Lewis_is_java
    • Adept Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Λεωνίδᾱς
    • Thanks received: 4691

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252067

I don't think you are ready because what you have done but obviously I haven't seen how you are in game but you still seem immature and not ready for the role that will be given to you

• Rittsu
    • Expert Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
    EX - TTT Admin X2
    EX - Deathrun Admin
    EX - Minecraft Mod
    Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Rittsu.

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252071

MrJinx wrote:
    Gody wrote:

Why would you think that?

every response below me sums my opinion up. dont act idol minded
    • Gody
    • Mythical Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Thanks received: 1058

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252073

Lewis_is_java wrote:
    -support, One of the worst players I've met on TTT, very easily gets upset, bends the rules in his favour I.e you can't kill him if he's kos or he'll report you, downright toxic and rude and also seems to lie on others apps.

1) I don't bend the rules. I used to as that is what I thought the rules where but since reading the rules I now know that I was wrong the whole time.
    2) I explained on my last application the reason for why I get so upset very quickly. I suffer from depression from personal issues in the past.
    3) I never lie on an application. Please prove that I do.
    4) I used to be toxic however I am not anymore. I also used to be rude to the people who were rude to me but I'm not anymore as I have realized that I am giving those people what they are after and that if I don't react then they will just stop.
    5) You clearly think that I am worst than people who hack on the server. I would never do this as it would be downright disrespectful and Zarp is my favorite server.
    • MrJinx
    • Junior Boarder
    • F00n go b00m!
  • Minecraft Moderator
  • Ex - TTT Moderator

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252075

poogle wrote:
    I don't think you are ready because what you have done but obviously I haven't seen how you are in game but you still seem immature and not ready for the role that will be given to you

Wdym "what you have done"? What have I done?
    • MrJinx
    • Junior Boarder
    • F00n go b00m!
  • Minecraft Moderator
  • Ex - TTT Moderator

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252076

MrJinx wrote:
    Lewis_is_java wrote:

1) I don't bend the rules. I used to as that is what I thought the rules where but since reading the rules I now know that I was wrong the whole time.
    2) I explained on my last application the reason for why I get so upset very quickly. I suffer from depression from personal issues in the past.
    4) I used to be toxic however I am not anymore. I also used to be rude to the people who were rude to me but I'm not anymore as I have realized that I am giving those people what they are after and that if I don't react then they will just stop.
    5) You clearly think that I am worst than people who hack on the server. I would never do this as it would be downright disrespectful and Zarp is my favorite server.
    I just called you out for lying on Owl's app or do you easily forget the mistakes you make? and let's be honest do you think you're in the right state of mind to be staff if you get upset so easily
    • Lewis_is_java
    • Adept Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Λεωνίδᾱς
    The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252077

Lewis_is_java wrote:
    MrJinx wrote:
    Lewis_is_java wrote:

I just called you out for lying on Owl's app or do you easily forget the mistakes you make? and let's be honest do you think you're in the right state of mind to be staff if you get upset so easily

I never lied on Owl's app. I said what I think as I never see them online. It was my opinion not a fact. Also I don't get upset as easily anymore.
    • MrJinx
    • Junior Boarder
    • F00n go b00m!
  • Minecraft Moderator
  • Ex - TTT Moderator

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252079

MrJinx wrote:
    Lewis_is_java wrote:
    MrJinx wrote:
    Lewis_is_java wrote:

I never lied on Owl's app. I said what I think as I never see them online. It was my opinion not a fact. Also I don't get upset as easily anymore.
    MrJinx wrote:
    I am just gonna say this now. You are only in game around once a week.
    The gametracker:
    • Lewis_is_java
    • Adept Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Λεωνίδᾱς
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe, TheFierceOwl, Mr. Richard, God dammit Ross

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252081

Lewis_is_java wrote:
    MrJinx wrote:
    Lewis_is_java wrote:
    MrJinx wrote:
    Lewis_is_java wrote:

MrJinx wrote:
    The gametracker:
    I am just gonna say this now. I only see you in game around once a week.*
    • MrJinx
    • Junior Boarder
    • F00n go b00m!
  • Minecraft Moderator
  • Ex - TTT Moderator

• Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by MrJinx.

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252084

MrJinx wrote:
    Lewis_is_java wrote:
    MrJinx wrote:
    Lewis_is_java wrote:
    MrJinx wrote:
    Lewis_is_java wrote:

MrJinx wrote:
    The gametracker:
    Better but I still don't see how that's a valid criticisim
    • Lewis_is_java
    • Adept Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Λεωνίδᾱς
    The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252086

Lewis_is_java wrote:
    MrJinx wrote:
    Lewis_is_java wrote:
    MrJinx wrote:
    Lewis_is_java wrote:
    MrJinx wrote:
    Lewis_is_java wrote:

MrJinx wrote:
    The gametracker:
    Better but I still don't see how that's a valid criticisim

Ok
    • MrJinx
    • Junior Boarder
    • F00n go b00m!
  • Minecraft Moderator
  • Ex - TTT Moderator

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252087

I'll wait what other people have to say at the meeting, please work on feedback given by other staff.
    • Insanity
    • Senior Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Hush-Hush.
    • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
    Insanity#0104
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Nay

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252104

Insanity wrote:
    I'll wait what other people have to say at the meeting, please work on feedback given by other staff.

Not seen you on much these past few days so i hope that youve worked on your feedback that i gave you. If i dont see you much these week ill listen to what other admins have to say during the meeting. In the meantime, work on your feedback and be active

Best of luck
    • Nay
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP
    • Thanks received: 678
    ✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯
    The following user(s) said Thank You: MrJinx

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252116

the funny thing is he says that people were sad that he left when nobody was sad
    • Potatoe.Aim
    • Fresh Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Thanks received: 5

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252118

Potatoe.Aim wrote:
    the funny thing is he says that people were sad that he left when nobody was sad

Some of the staff were sorry to see me go. There was one that said "I am sorry that this has made you resign and I really hope you return."
    • MrJinx
    • Junior Boarder
    • F00n go b00m!
  • Minecraft Moderator
  • Ex - TTT Moderator

[TTT Moderator] MrJinx's Application 3 years 8 months ago #1252148

You know all the rules but not in a "explaining to new players" sort of way.
    More like a "you step one toe out of line and I will scream down the mic and report you" sort of way.

Probably would be good at enforcing rules but VERY unlikable
    Also the only interactions you have with the lobby are negative ones
    • PZGrens
    • Expert Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • You the shit to me
    • Thanks received: 548
    Steam Profile
    Ex TTT admin x2
    Ex Minecraft Admin
    Ex Surf Moderator
    Ex Deathrun Admin