Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Yikes' Application

[TTT Moderator] Yikes' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1239638

Steam Name:Yikes!
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/venotechsvanzscape/
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:68575193

Link to GameTracker for the server:
All aliases:
Yikes! - 19601 minutes at the time of creation of application.
Gabe Itch - 354 minutes
Svanzscape [Comet] - 22173 minutes
Svanzscape - 6373 minutes
Estimated server time : 808 hours.

Languages I speak:
-English, fluent
-Lithuanian, fluent
-Russian, Elementary Proficiency (learning)

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
A Random deathmatch, a lot is more commonly known as an RDM, is an act that can involve many combinations of players and their roles. It could be between an innocent and a traitor, an innocent and an innocent, an innocent ant detective, two traitors, two detectives, a traitor and detective. For the most part, it's a scenario where the killer, or, attempted killer shoots at someone for suspicion towards the other player, questioning his true role, without any regard for the rules or the appropriate steps taken towards finding out whether or not he's a traitor or not. An RDM could be a mistake, a slight ignorance towards the rules or even a wish to ruin the fun in the server and done on purpose.

Examples of an RDM would be:
-A detective, shooting an innocent because the innocent aimed at the detective.
-Another, would be a traitor, gunning down his fellow traitor teammate.
-Another would be an innocent shooting another innocent because he saw his player model skin shoot someone else.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
-Person X questions person Y, after seeing him kill an innocent. Person Y comes up with a lie that person X witnessed didn't take place. Person X shoots person Y.
-Person X tests person Y. Tester turns red. (Optionally, person X re-tests person Y and it turns red again.) Person X presses the tester kill button.
-Detective puts a KOS on person Y. Person X kills person Y.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
-Person X kills person Y because person X thinks person Y looked at the traitor trap and activated it.
-Person X kills person Y because person Y RDMed person X the previous round.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):
I've been staff multiple times before and treated my role seriously. I don't stay inactive, if I know I will stay inactive for a long time, I resign and reapply when I know I'll be active again. I know how this server works, I studied the rules every time they get changed. I know the people of the server, and I know the process of it. At the moment, I've noticed staff at times have struggled a bit with the moderation of the server, and I see some injustice happening, so being the Batman that I am, I'm applying to see if I can assist you with the moderation.

Aside from the high amount of experience I have moderating this server, I have moderated other communities, games, and gamemodes as well. I know what it takes to be a staff member, and the ethics of one. Whilst being on the staff team, since the day of applying, I tried to better my performance the day after. My highest priority being fairness, and a happy place for real gamers to game on their real gamer hours. I let people speak up and encourage those that are less confident, I speak strongly against those that put others down, and overall, as mentioned, try to keep it fair. That was and always is my priority. Video games are meant to be fun, let's keep it that way.

TTT Is the only game mode I play and enjoy in Garry's mod. I don't have any intention to going to any other, and I respect and enjoy the game mode because of that. But it comes at a cost. rulebreakers and trolls are a big issue to the game mode, and I just want to be of assistance when it comes to dealing with that. My activity is good, my attitude is good, and my ethics are good. The two latter points are personally speaking, of course. Thank you for your time to read through it fully. If you didn't, and you're only going to vote based on the title and character judgement of the name "Yikes!" then, you're probably not going to see this. But if you do, then, thank you.

Related to my denial on last weeks post:
I've adressed my attitude that I had towards the lead team in my previous posts replies but I'm assuming some didn't see that. The way I acted was childish and petty, but I think my opinions still were valid. About my recent, I think it was invalid as there was no proof the person I killed didn't walk into the T room, and I'm still 100% sure he did. Either way, I waited it out so the recent disappeared before I made the application once again.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by hazzenator. Reason: Fixed Steam Links
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Yikes' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1239673

Your application is well written out and from what I can see it's all corect so :plussp:
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[TTT Moderator] Yikes' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1239674

:plussp:
Has to play ARK with me to be accepted though.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 238

[TTT Moderator] Yikes' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1239728

:plussp:
  • KingUniverse
  • Senior Boarder
  • Daddy Vankbros :3
  • Thanks received: 71

[TTT Moderator] Yikes' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1239751

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs to regain trust

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• hazzenator
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 656

✪ SSRP Balla ✪
✪ Ex Minecraft Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex TTT Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex SSRP Administrator ✪
✪ Ex Forum/ TS Staff ✪
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds