Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Administrator] CEO of Business' Application

[SSRP Administrator] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1238983

RP Name: CEO of Business
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/NeoFlowAuzzi/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:161367825
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/my%20fathers%...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server USA - www.gametracker.com/player/my%20fathers%...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
365 Hours
Languages I Speak: English

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

Scenario 1:
Player A has initiated a coinflip with Player B, saying this in chat:
Player A: Roll 666 | You Roll First | My 100M vs Your 100M | Agree?
Player B: Agree
They then roll and Player B looses, he then refuses to give the money to Player A. An admin is then called and Player B is banned until the give the money that was promised.

Scenario 2:
Player A has started a nuclear launch and is defending it. Sometime during the launch Player B brings out a Nuke Jammer and jams the nuke. While the nuke is being jammed Player B disconnects permanently jamming the nuke. Player B would then be banned for exploiting.

Scenario 3:
On Player A has been reported for RDM after taking a sit he is found guilty and warned. After the warning he has 6 recent warnings on his/her Rapsheet. He/She is banned for 3-5 days due to that fact.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:
The F1 menu consists of four tabs, Admin Requests, Warnings, Logging, and Active NLR.

Admin Requests: This is the tab that will show the active F1 Requests, you can interact with these requests to accept and take one. You can also bring or goto the person who created the request. As well as marking the request as spam.

Warnings: This shows all of the players warnings, steamid, the last reason for the warn, the staff member who dispensed the warn, and the amount of warnings the person has. You may also unwarn players in this menu.

Logging: This shows all the logs of the server such as: Kills, deaths, disconnects, people who have died under nlr, defibs, arrests, unarrests, joins, completed hits, and job changes.

Active NLR: This shows a list of players who are currently under NLR it shows the players name, their steamid, the district that the NLR is in, and when it is over.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.
First I would ask them calmly to stop, if it continues then I would temporarily mute them for 5 minutes, and if it continues the duration of said mute would increase.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.
I would first reply on the post notifying that I would be handling this. I would then review the appeal and reply after reviewing with this:
Player A, thank you for submitting an appeal. After reviewing it I have decided to accept your appeal. Thank you for being honest, and please reread over the rules to ensure that this doesn't happen again. :)
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words): I like my job that I have on ZARP I love being able to stop the MRDMers and help everyone out. I feel that if I were to be promoted to Admin I could complete my job more efficiently. Such as not having to request another staff member to assist me in something a moderator can not do. Such as requesting an admin to carry out a punishment I could do it myself being a larger help to the server and saving that staff member time. I feel as if I have a solid amount of experience to receive this promotion. I have done my best to ensure that I am an unbias staff member. I will continue to do my best to be a helpful staff member and I hope that you all will see me fit to become an administrator. Thank you for reading over my application, I always appreciate the feedback the you guys give. :D
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Administrator] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1238989

Great guy
:support:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1818
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business

[SSRP Administrator] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1238990

Carson wrote:
Great guy
:support:

true, better then Eli Gold
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 601
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by menameisemil.

[SSRP Administrator] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1238991

A true goat

[SSRP Administrator] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1238994

Great application and great applicant :plussp:
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[SSRP Administrator] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1238997

:support: :support: :support:
Great Guy! Knows the rules and is mostly is on the server to help :)
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire

[SSRP Administrator] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1239057

Good luck ur like one of the few desire people I like
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Gody.

[SSRP Administrator] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1239066

Ceo,

You are active and friendly, You know how to do your job correctly and you deserve this promotion. :plussp:
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Administrator] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1239078

plussp
  • Legendary
  • Expert Boarder
  • $1,134
  • Thanks received: 186

[SSRP Administrator] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 10 months ago #1239263

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs some more moderator experience

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

273 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun