Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1:
Click Here
Server 3:
Click Here
Estimated Server Time: 600 Hours
Languages I Speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM stands for Random Death Match or Random Death Matching, it's when a player attempts to shoot/damage/harm or kill another player(s) without a good RP(Roleplay) reason behind it. A few examples of this would be; Some one looks into your base from outside without trespassing and you shoot him down because he was pointing at your base.;Sniping/Killing players as a Hitman, but those players didn't have Hits/Bounties placed on them.
Example: A player kills another player because he was looking at him funny and thought he would mug them.
Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
NLR stands for New Life Rule, meaning that every time you die in a valid RP situation you must forget your past life and can only go back to the place you died or close to it after a timer of 3 minutes, if you were to go by the player that killed you, you have to make it look like he didn't and ignore him like you never knew him, if he does end up shooting the player with the Active NLR because he saw him on the streets 1/2 minutes after the kill he will be the one breaking a rule.
Example: Player A is raided and killed in the warehouse district he then must stay out of that district for 3 mins.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
Firstly I would take both players to a rooftop where we wouldn't be disturbed, I would then proceed to ask either players if they have any screenshots and videos as evidence, I would let both of them tell the story in there eyes. If it is confirmed player B did RDM player A I would warn player y and then tp both of them to there previous location.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
I would approach the Player mass RDMing at spawn and freeze him and ask him why he is killing people at spawn for no reason. I would then take him to a roof and explain to him what he is doing wrong, and show him how to see the server rules, if he continues to proceed to kill people again I will request an Admin in the "Staff chat" to ban him so he can learn his lesson and not continue to do it again.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I Personally think i should be chosen for this position because I am a previous staff member on the SSRP servers and I have lots of previous experience on how to deal with situations, I have been Administrator on the servers 3 times and I think that shows I am trusted with powers and know how to deal with situations efficiently. I am a very friendly person towards everyone on the servers and will always be there to help someone when they need it, I know I have a recent warning and I hope this can be forgotten about as it was a stupid thing to do. By the time the meeting is, it will expire within 4 days. Everyone knows I am a very responsible person and I am always there if a situation needs to be helped with.

• Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 217

✭Former✭
Ex SSRP x4 - Administrator
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Jamie's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1238524

:plussp:
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamie.

[SSRP Moderator] Jamie's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1238817

Jordz wrote:
:plussp:
Thanks man
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Jamie's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1238820

:neutralsp:
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 601
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP Moderator] Jamie's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1238821

menameisemil wrote:
:neutralsp:

Any reasons?
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Jamie's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1239257

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

204 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun