Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [FORUMS] Matt's Application - TTT Section

[FORUMS] Matt's Application - TTT Section 3 years 9 months ago #1236988

Applying for the TTT Section (little bit late)

Steam Name:

Matt

Forum Name:

Mattors

What server(s) are you active on?:

TTT, TeamSpeak, and Forums

I am From:

Time spent with ZARP Gaming?:

First joined 2.5 years ago. Been staff for a year and a half combined.

How often do you come on the forums:

Multiple times every day. I will look for posts that either need to input or need a member of staff, if so I will try to contact them.

Why You?:

Experience

I am currently TTT Super Admin, and have held the position in the past. Throughout this time I've gained a good understanding of the rules, what expected as a staff member. This would allow me to help potential TTT applicants on the forums, as well as provide some explanations if someone is questioning some rules or a punishment that they received, and I would be able to provide them with the template to appeal and all other information that they missed out. Despite my lack of experience in actually staffing the forums, I have dealt with many situations on TTT and I already know what most of the powers of forum staff are.

Activity

I am very active on the forums, always checking them. Whilst I won't always post on threads that I can't bring anything to, I make every effort to contribute where I can, providing templates, giving feedback, helping users with the formatting of their applications etc. As said earlier, I also report things to staff members such as posts that need locked and posts that break TOU. This shows that I am dedicated to maintaining the forums. Quality over quantity.

Attitude

Whatever I do, I always have a good attitude, this is on the server itself and on the forums. My posts are professional and I try to keep them as constructive as possible. I'm able to deal with a large amount of situations while being in control.

Thanks for reading everyone, as always I would love to hear any feedback that you have.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
The topic has been locked.

[FORUMS] Matt's Application - TTT Section 3 years 9 months ago #1236989

:plussp:
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi