RP Name:Oatssssssssss
Link to Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/frankerz3d/
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:44261942

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Good%20times/...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Good%20Times/...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: about 5 years

Languages I speak: English and some Spanish

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:Although I have been a moderator for only the week, I have been an administrator before for a while and I did a pretty good job as an admin, I also was a moderator again after being admin, but I resigned relatively quickly as I had lost interest in zarp, but now that im gaining my interest back in zarp, I would like to become an administrator again.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user): Quite recently me and another moderator had to deal with 3 mass rulebreakers without an admin online, we had to keep an eye on them to make sure we caught them rulebreaking as of course they wont admit to it, eventually an admin got on and banned them, it was difficult but in the end, it was handled.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that another admin banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
I personally would talk to the person who banned him to understand the full situation, if they were doing it with malicious intent, of course not, if they genuinly had an accident that resulted in the propspam (autoclicker, etc.) then I would lower it to maybe a day and consider unbanning them fully with the understanding that if they do something similar to this again they will be rebanned for permanent and wont get unbanned for a while.
Accepted
Hello after reviewing this with the admin who banned you, we both decided to accept this as it seemed like an accident from your end, please make sure this doesnt happen again and have fun!
:accepted:
Denied
Hello, after reviewing your appeal we've decided to deny this appeal, as you showed no intent to play properly, rather you seemed to be trolling, consider this
:denied:

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
When a player has many recent warning and you have just caught them breaking another rule
When catching a player attempting to crash the server
When a player leaves the server to avoid a punishment

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server: The F1 menu is used for handling and finishing F1s, looking at the active NLR of players, and looking at the logs/ warnings. Logs can be very helpful to find out who killed who or who someone was killed by, or to find out who killed you.
Active NLR can be useful to find out if someone has NLR in a certain district.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.
I personally don't care too much about things like that, so I would ignore them to handle whatever i'm handling, but if it gets too out of hand, I will warn them to stop or I will mute them and if they continue, I will mute them.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.
I would first state I am handling the appeal, I would then ask the person who banned them What they think, if they think it's been long enough, if they think it was an accident, etc., and then come to a conclusion about unbanning him or not.

Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words):
I would like to be promoted because I have been staff before, and have done a good job at it as far as I know, and considering I have been having fun on the servers again, I would like to become admin again to help other players have fun in the server, as a moderator, it is difficult to handle some situations, but with administrator, i'll be able to help people out easily again, to make sure they're experience isn't ruined by Massrdminggundealers™. My activity isn't the best at the time of posting this, but it will be improving through the upcoming days. Thank you for reading!
  • Raisin Bran
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Y'all ever just lose an EVO to a laser dagger.
  • Thanks received: 82
Don't mind the autism.

Ex SSRP Admin

Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Raisin Bran.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Administrator] Oatmeal's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1236772

MEGA :plussp: Was a very good admin in the past, would be better now.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raisin Bran

[SSRP Administrator] Oatmeal's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1236774

Ok this is kinda goated... But the activity is not... get the activity up to 2 weeks again for my support :zarp:

Also the admin application template has been updated, yours is out of date.

[b]Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:[/b] 

[b]Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:[/b] 

[b]Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:[/b]
[i]You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.[/i] 

[i]Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.[/i] 

[b]Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):[/b]
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1809

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Lefty..

[SSRP Administrator] Oatmeal's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1236776

Bad at for honor :minussp:
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Administrator] Oatmeal's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1236789

always been a good guy with good intentions and a good staff member in the past

:support:

god bless soldier
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, Raisin Bran

[SSRP Administrator] Oatmeal's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1236810

Hiro. wrote:
Ok this is kinda goated... But the activity is not... get the activity up to 2 weeks again for my support :zarp:

Also the admin application template has been updated, yours is out of date.

[b]Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:[/b] 

[b]Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:[/b] 

[i]You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.[/i] 

[i]Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.[/i] 

[b]Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):[/b]

I shall update it then
  • Raisin Bran
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Y'all ever just lose an EVO to a laser dagger.
  • Thanks received: 82
Don't mind the autism.

Ex SSRP Admin

[SSRP Administrator] Oatmeal's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1239281

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs to improve activity; We recommend a minimum of two weeks of consistent activity

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1874
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

170 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40