• Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Admin] Nay's Application

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234576

Steam Name Nay
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136294712/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88014492
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Nay/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time: Too much (over 1000 hours) I try to be active for a few hours a day at least. Most of the time im very active

Languages I speak: English

Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command: If a player commits Mass RDM where they kill 3 or more players then leaves before a staff could punish them then it would be appropriate to ban them for one day.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that Staff Member x banned them permanently for Exploiting, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
I would discuss the punishment with the member of staff who banned him to talk about the nature of the exploit.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words): For the past two weeks as moderator i have been a very active staff member that is friendly to new players and i have handled reports well. I also have past experience as a TTT admin so i can try and be more useful to the server. I think I have proved myself that I can be an administrator again and although there will be some players that don't want it, I feel like a large number of players would find me a helpful admin.

Extra Information: (Not Required) So all i wanted to put here is that i have been more active on the forums and in better communication with the staff during the past few weeks than my initial run as an administrator so hopefully i can do an even better job than before.

Thank you for reading my application,
Nay

TTR4MOD
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Nay.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThisBobbyDazzler

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234579

Gonna need to wait for the king himself for my verdict, but you have good activity and a nice application good luck!
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nay

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234595

Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command: If a player commits Mass RDM where they kill 3 or more players then leaves before a staff could punish them then it would be appropriate to ban them for one day.

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
As it is his first ban and that admins shouldnt really ban for cheating instead the proof should be sent to a member of the LT i would unban the player.]
Small problem with these first of all the ban length, you would first look at their rapsheet and see if they deserved a longer ban.
Secondly, just because someone was banned permanently by cheating doesn't mean they were banned by an admin, you wouldn't just accept for this reason they were most likely banned by a lead team member if it was for cheating so you wouldn't just accept straight away and you would ask the banning staff member what happened, then decide from there.
However you are a great mod and have good activity so :plussp:
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
  • Thanks received: 278
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234596

Great activity and an excellent ex Admin. Good Luck!
:support:
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234598

Exothermic362 wrote:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
As it is his first ban and that admins shouldnt really ban for cheating instead the proof should be sent to a member of the LT i would unban the player.]
Small problem with these first of all the ban length, you would first look at their rapsheet and see if they deserved a longer ban.
Secondly, just because someone was banned permanently by cheating doesn't mean they were banned by an admin, you wouldn't just accept for this reason they were most likely banned by a lead team member if it was for cheating so you wouldn't just accept straight away and you would ask the banning staff member what happened, then decide from there.

The reason i put about sending proof to LT is because the scenario said "you" banned them and as the the position is an admin i assumed that an admin banned them. But thank you for the feedback, it is appreciated
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234599

Nay wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

The reason i put about sending proof to LT is because the scenario said "you" banned them and as the the position is an admin i assumed that an admin banned them. But thank you for the feedback, it is appreciated
yeah think that is a typo as you cant handle appeals on punishments you have given
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234600

Exothermic362 wrote:
Nay wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

yeah think that is a typo as you cant handle appeals on punishments you have given
Ahh true, if i dont get it this week then ill take it into account on my next application
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234601

Nay wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:
Nay wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:

Ahh true, if i dont get it this week then ill take it into account on my next application
Honestly shouldn't be a problem as you are still a great mod and from what I hear a great ex admin
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234602

Nay wrote:

You goose, using the old question instead of the new one. This fixes the misunderstanding.

[b]Explain how you would handle the following situation:[/b]
[i]Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that Staff Member x banned them permanently for Exploiting, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?[/i]
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurze

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234634

As Mattors said, you're using the old format, use the new one!

Anyhow. You're doing great! When you need help you'll ask for it and I've not seen anything that makes me want to say no to you this week.

:plussp:!
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234641

No negative

:plussp:
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234643

Mattors wrote:
Nay wrote:

You goose, using the old question instead of the new one. This fixes the misunderstanding.

[b]Explain how you would handle the following situation:[/b]
[i]Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that Staff Member x banned them permanently for Exploiting, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?[/i]

Ok fixed it
me dumb
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234644

Stole my rank 11 on the server :minussp:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234648

:plussp: sometimes a good mod but tryhards to much just don't become a sweat like Ross :)
  • KingUniverse
  • Senior Boarder
  • Daddy Vankbros :3
  • Thanks received: 71

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234656

Has done a great job as staff , good luck
  • Ezz
  • Junior Boarder
  • 3 Buffy
  • Thanks received: 77

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234681

You've been consistently active on the server and doing a great job at handling reports and whatnot.
I have no reason not to support you.
Good luck!
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234683

Great activity, past experience, good luck.

edit: i forgot i posted this one b4 my other one xd
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Lefty.. Reason: whoops

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234858

hes kinda epic
  • OogaBoogaRetard
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 10

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234940

yes :plussp:
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 234

[TTT Admin] Nay's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1235030

:plussp: Fantastic staff member, out of all mods, so far he deserves the promotion the most. Really good activity, really good moderator work ethic, and a favourite of many in the server, including me. A shoe in the admin team, I'm surprised he's not one already.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

133 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop