Chespin

Link to Steam Profile:
Here

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:161928514

Languages I speak:
English

How would you deal with someone who is being bullied on TS3/Discord?:
As with any issue on any server I've staffed on, if there is an issue between people, I would pull them aside by whatever means necessary, on Discord usually in a private group chat between the accused and the victim, or in Teamspeak in a private spacer. I would find out what the victim has a problem with, and if they have any evidence, for example chat logs on Discord, and I'd look into their issue. I would then see what the accused person/people have to say, regardless of whatever evidence is provided, and then come to a conclusion, whether that be ban the accused person, just talk to them and ask them to stop, or simply tell them to stay out of each other's way.

Explain some of the administrative features of TS3/Discord and when they're used appropriately:
Kick: Kicks a user from the server (can also kick from channel in Teamspeak). I would use this when someone has already received a warning for breaking any rules, but continues to break them anyway.
Ban: Bans a user from the server for a set period of time. I would use this when I or another admin has already kicked the player for multiple rulebreaks, but they rejoin and continue rulebreaking.
Adding/Removing Ranks: (TS only) Gives the user a rank and badge next to their name to indicate they are a part of a staff team, for example. Used when a user has been accepted/promoted/demoted within the staff team, or accepted to other miscellaneous parts of the community such as the Community Council.
Moving users: (TS only) Moves users in and out of different channels or spacers. I would use this when moving staff members into meetings or when moving users into a spacer to have a private chat with myself or someone else.

Why I should be chosen? (we recommend around 50 words):
I'm active on Discord and somewhat active on Teamspeak, and I have past experience being an admin on both in the past for around 4 months late last year/early this year. Being able to deal with micspam, spam bots, racism, bullying and more would make both services better places for the community, and I can be trusted due to me having past experience moderating ZARP Teamspeak and Discord, and experience staffing on TTT, Prop Hunt and TF2 for over a year in total.
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The topic has been locked.

[TS3/Discord] Chespin's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234352

lol sick denied even tho the cunt who warned me said i had 2-3 minecarts i brought up and was hidden by sight even though i wasnt. ive learnt nowt from this cause its bullshit but yknow idgaf. No verbal warning or anything. didnt know that crouching behind a minecart was a straight warn and taken so seriously even though if an admin did it, it would be all okay so yknow fuk off :minussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadowsquatta, Chespin, Davidov007

[TS3/Discord] Chespin's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1234372

Well i don't see you on ts a lot except for when you need to go into a meeting

:minussp:
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder