Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Bhop Super Administrator] Dat Sand's Application

[Bhop Super Administrator] Dat Sand's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1230917

Steam Name:

Dat Sand

Time Zone:

GMT

Link to Steam Profile:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198263102399/

What server are you applying for?

Bhop

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:151418335

Current Gametracker Profiles:

www.gametracker.com/player/Dat%20Sand/pl...arpgaming.com:27019/

Estimated Server Time:

563 Hours
i have no life :/

Languages I speak:

English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I feel like my time as an admin has contributed to becoming a super admin as i have gained a lot of knowledge on how to handle different situations, such as dealing with cheaters or even just chat spammers.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?

I believe i'd make a good candidate as a super administrator as i have had a lot of experience being staff and i am very active on the server. whenever i am on i always help others when they are in need of help, whether its something minor like a command, or more major such as rule breakers ruining experiences for other players.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I haven't encountered a situation where i needed to contact a lead team member. However, if I were to have this encounter, i would use shadowplay to record as much evidence as i can against the player in question. Then i could contact a lead team member and explain the situation with evidence backing it up.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would take the report of both the person who has files the report, and the staff in question. Once i have both accounts from both people i can make a decision whether to accept the abuse report, or deny the abuse report.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would speak to the staff member and ask why they have banned the user for the time they did. If the ban length isn't appropriate for the reason for the ban, i would ask the staff member to issue appropriate ban lengths from then on. I would also alter the ban time afterwards to a more suitable length (depending on the reason, of course.)

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would speak to the staff member one-on-one and say to him that he is dealing with the situation in the wrong manner. If needed, i would take over the situation for myself.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would take the account of both staff members (separately) of what has happened and/or why they have accused/been accused of rule breaking. Using both accounts from both staff members (and evidence to support their accounts), i will come to a conclusion on whether to punish the accused staff member or not.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

Again, I would talk to them both individually so they can have a chance to say their perspective and show any evidence they have to back up things that have happened. Depending on what happened prior to this spark of disrespecting manner of the staff member, i would make my decision on whether to issue a punishment or not. Either way, punishment, or no punishment, i would still ask the staff member to refrain from using that manner from then on.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If the staff member has broken rules, but it is relatively minor, I would start by speaking to them to ask them what they done and why they done it. No matter the reason for the rule breaking, the staff member should know the rules, so i would issue a warning for the incident. However, if the situation is more serious i would consider issuing an emergency demotion for the staff member in question.
  • Dat Sand
  • Fresh Boarder
  • *insert quote here*
  • Thanks received: 10
Knuthulhu: Fuck me in the ass and call me Ronald McDonald
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Dat Sand.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jxrd

[Bhop Super Administrator] Dat Sand's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1230918

:plussp:

Pretty spick tbh
  • Knuthulhu
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Thanks received: 213

ex Surf & Bhop Server Owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dat Sand

[Bhop Super Administrator] Dat Sand's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1230920

When I was HA you were constantly on inactivity breaks
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

[Bhop Super Administrator] Dat Sand's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1230921

Good luck
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[Bhop Super Administrator] Dat Sand's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1230923

I would like to see you attend more meetings consistently and show up to them and just in general show yourself more.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[Bhop Super Administrator] Dat Sand's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1230928

Butterman wrote:
When I was HA you were constantly on inactivity breaks

i did have reasons for the inactivity, so you know..
  • Dat Sand
  • Fresh Boarder
  • *insert quote here*

[Bhop Super Administrator] Dat Sand's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1230930

OnionRings wrote:
I would like to see you attend more meetings consistently and show up to them and just in general show yourself more.
I will be attending meetings more often (hopefully. i do have to do stuff, like alot)
  • Dat Sand
  • Fresh Boarder
  • *insert quote here*

[Bhop Super Administrator] Dat Sand's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1231062

Good luck!
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[Bhop Super Administrator] Dat Sand's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1231484

Good luck my dude!
  • Jxrd
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

154 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127