STEAM_0:0:449114400

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1
Server 2

Estimated Server Time:
512 Hours or 30752 minutes

Languages I speak:
English and some spanish

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I have been an staff for 2 Months. In which time I have handled lots of appeals on the forums as well as punishments requests. I have also gained a perfect understanding of the rules and how to act in every situation thrown my way as well as how to handle them. I have gained an excellent relationship with both my fellow staff and users alike. I can act fun and friendly when it comes to just talking but whenever I handle reports I act serious and professional. I have made mistakes and learned from them which I see as a benefit. I was a one point clumsy and argumentative but I have now changed for the better. I also know every command that I would need to benefit in handling situations such as someone ban evading by using an alt or people ghosting.
Overall my time as an admin has allowed me to gain an extensive knowledge of the rules, commands and how to handle every situation.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Activity
I have had one of the highest activities of all the staff team, I am online everyday for at least 2 hours in which time I achieve a huge report count as well as helping my fellow staff members, helping users and just enjoying playing TTT. I also ensure that I attend every single meeting I can to ensure my vote is casted for new mods and admins. I am also one of the few staff members who is online at around 1:00 a.m. onwards till whenever all the players leave before I was staff around this time i would encounter lots of Mass RDM and rule breaking but now it is peaceful during these times and more players come on.

Experience
I have been an admin for 2 months as i mentioned in which time I have been able to handle every situation I have encountered whether that been ban appeals, warn appeals, punishment requests or just simply in game reports. I have also in my opinion gained an impeccable knowledge of every rule in TTT and how to enforce them which means I know how to help any staff member who is struggling to handle a report or if they don't understand what to do in an appeal. I have only been punished once as an admin in the past for which the appeal was accepted and in doing so making a new best friend . :)

Attitude
I am always friendly in game to the users, I help anyone with any questions they may have about for example applying for staff or understanding why they were warned and where to appeal it if they would like to. I am especially friendly to other staff members where I like to have a laugh but can be serious when they need help with a report they don't understand.

Forums
I am very active on the forums. I post on nearly every TTT related post whether it be me giving support on an application or handling a ban appeal. I am constantly checking the forums to see if there are any posts that require my input. I especially like handling appeals as I like the idea of second chances but I will deny if necessary.

Discord
I am always checking the discord to see if anyone has put out a contact request or has an issue they need help with and no one is online to help them. I also like to check announcements to see if there is anything which involves me.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I haven’t personally encountered any situations where I would require a lead team member recently. I have encountered cheaters in the past but couldn't get any evidence before they were gone but in the future i would go into spectator mode and use my recording software to gather enough evidence on them and proceed to stop their cheat by either kicking or banning them for a short amount of time if they RDMed.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Firstly, I would reply to the post saying handling then I would look over the evidence that has been provided in the report, and if there was not enough evidence, I would tell the user that they need to collect more otherwise I would deny the report. Once I had the evidence, I would look over it and talk to the staff member in question then decide if I believed the staff member was abusing their powers, then I would accept the appeal and subsequently bring them up in the lead team meeting on sunday. If I was to deny it, I would try to explain to the user why the staff member wasn’t abusing their powers.

Accepted
I have spoken to Staff member x and reviewed your evidence and have decided that they did act in an inappropriate manner and they will be brought up in the lead team meeting on sunday. Thank you for making this post.
:accepted:

Denied
I have spoken to staff member x and reviewed your evidence and have decided that they were correct in their actions. “I would explain how in that situation it was right and explain why”. No action will be taken against Staff member x.
:denied:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would first check the users rap sheet, check their recent punishments and ban lengths, then i would ask the staff member why they banned them. If i thought the ban was excessive i would talk to the staff member on teamspeak and explain to them how long the ban should’ve been and what to do next time. I would take no further action unless they did it again.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would first of all privately message the staff member in question telling them how they should handle the situation and that if they get annoyed it's better to leave it and let another staff member handle it than to get annoyed and possibly come off as being one sided/ biased against a certain player. I would then tell them if they wanna talk about it they can come on teamspeak and we can talk about it.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first of all ask the staff member if they had any evidence to support their claims. Then I would go to the staff member being accused and confront them asking if these claims are true and depending on the seriousness I would either talk to them and explain to them that it isn't allowed or I would emergency demote them. After I would bring them up in the lead team meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would first of all ask both staff members to come onto teamspeak and I would take them into a private room and tell them about the staff ethos and how they should act in game to each other and users. If they still refuse to apologise then i would suggest that they try to not play at the same time.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would instantly private message the staff member telling them to stop what they were doing. Then if they stopped I would ask them to come on teamspeak and remind them of the staff ethos. If they refused and continued on abusing (depending on the seriousness of the actions) I would emergency demote them, gather evidence and bring them up in the lead team meeting. If it wasn't that serious i would advise them to leave and warn them not to join back and abuse, then i would again bring them up in the lead team meeting.
Thank you for reading my application and I hope you invite me to join the TTT lead team.
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
  • Thanks received: 278
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Exothermic362.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229813

Sure why not
:support:
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Prop Hunt Head Admin
TTT Administrator
Server Apps/Appeals/Prop Hunt/Drama Hole/ Report Abuse Section Moderator
TS/Discord Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Exothermic362

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229814

Fixed your gametracker links and steam profile, best of luck!
  • hazzenator
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 656

✪ SSRP Balla ✪
✪ Ex Minecraft Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex TTT Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex SSRP Administrator ✪
✪ Ex Forum/ TS Staff ✪

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229824

Great guy

:plussp:

But you do need to regain more trust
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229830

Oh hell no :D
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Gin.

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229836

Great guy great admin u have my support :plussp:
  • KingUniverse
  • Senior Boarder
  • Daddy Vankbros :3
  • Thanks received: 71

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229839

Well well well...

Good luck going for Super Admin, I believe you could use more time to gain more trust but for now, good luck.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229850

Fit for the position but probs gonna get denied after just appealing a demotion and needs experience.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 238

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229856

you were demoted less than a month ago due to having a poor attitude and messing about on both servers, that's not something I want in a lead team member
:minussp:
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229864

Chespin wrote:
you were demoted less than a month ago due to having a poor attitude and messing about on both servers, that's not something I want in a lead team member
I understand where you are coming from which is fair enough and I did apologise for my actions. Thanks for the feedback anyway! :)
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229880

it seems like in half of the "Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:" u like to and I Quote "I would emergency demote them" but good good luck :neutral:
  • Potatoe.Aim
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 5
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Potatoe.Aim.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hanz

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229906

Pros
High activity
Cares about the server
Good staff member
Handled a lot of appeals

Cons
Your attitude is extremely poor at times
You seem over confident in your abilities
You were demoted less than a month ago
You've only been an admin for a month and you were demoted mid way through it.
In some situations , you become argumentative and confrontational where it's not needed
  • Ezz
  • Junior Boarder
  • 3 Buffy
  • Thanks received: 77
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Ezz.

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229980

I honestly think you need more time due to your demotion. Not sure about your attitude but people seem to think that's a problem, haven't seen anything bad imo

Goodluck!
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229983

fuick no dumb piss cum jizz piss shit retard poo head
  • Slender Baboon
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 203
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadowsquatta, Buffy, Chespin

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229984

Slender Baboon wrote:
fuick no dumb piss cum jizz piss shit retard poo head
Nice :)
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229986

bullies me in admin chat :blush: :neutralsp:
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 234

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229995

:plussp: but LT will definitely want you to wait 2 weeks or so to regain trust and prove that your attitude has changed so bare that in mind
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1298
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1229997

He doesn't have much time but you know what I like more than time, knowledge.
:plussp:
  • Krugar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • legally retarded
  • Thanks received: 29

(Ex) TTT moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1230019

The odds of You getting promoted are the same as the following:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by TheFierceOwl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TasteTheRainbow

[TTT Super Admin] Exothermic362's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1230291

Just gonna quote some things from your application that are wrong..
Exothermic362 wrote:
gather evidence and bring them up in the lead team meeting. If it wasn't that serious i would kick them and warn them not to join back and abuse then i would again bring them up in the lead team meeting.

As you get trained you get told that you cannot use your powers against other staff members. As you mentioned above you would kick them and warn them not to join back and abuse. As you already should know cannot do this!

Another thing from your application:

Exothermic362 wrote:
If they still refuse to apologise then i would suggest that they try to not play at the same time.

This is weird, if staff cannot handle each other they should resolve the problem. If they cannot go along with each other as grown-ups they shouldn't be staff. Giving them an option to not come online at the same time is not a solution to a problem. As for example TTT meetings, they would most likely be there and thus arguments would be able to continue if left unsolved.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slender Baboon, Gin, Exothermic362
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

304 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
31/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun