Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Surf Administrator] Zelanice's Application

[Surf Administrator] Zelanice's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228790

:zarp:

Zelanice's Surf Administrator Application B)

Steam Name: Zelanice Steam

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96124356

Old Gametracker Profile

Current Gametracker Profile

Estimated Server Time:105 Hours

Languages I speak: English

Surf/Staffing Related Questions

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:

I have only recently been accepted as a moderator as i believe it would benefit me more to go all the way back down rather than skipping to admin as i had permission. But now I've been moderator a while i believe I'm able to withhold this rank as i have done previously.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

To train a moderator i would firstly explain the role in depth such as keeping an eye on chat and voice chat responding to user(s) messages/complaints/reports. Then introduce them to using the menu(s) and awarn system. I would then ask them to test the commands on them self to have a greater understanding of what they do and also test !warn. Finally i would ask them for any further question/query's/situations they may like to ask. After training i would keep an eye on them (for the next week or so depending on activity) on how they do and point them in the correct way to become a good moderator.

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

I would respond to the ban appeal by announcing what it was for and telling player x that it isn't tolerated on the server. Depending on how serious the cheating was (Lets say it was autostrafe script that was fishy) I would probably think about removing the permanent ban and change it for only few weeks (if the ban appeal was wrote the next day after perma ban) But i would not do anything without asking the opinion of greater staff.

Why I should be chosen:

I believe that i should be accepted for Administrator as i have loads of experience and i play bhop fairly often and always talking to the people and engaging with conversations to help others with basic stuff eg how to change style or how to spectate. I have been playing for almost a year i believe around 105+ hours currently. I have been at zarp quite a while and have staffed basically all my time year up to Head Admin on multiple servers so i understand policies and rules very well. I've never received a punishment on surf either and I've never had a demote/punishment request.

(Thank you for reading this and all feedback is mostly appreciated)
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Administrator] Zelanice's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1228837

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SURF! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
need consistent activity

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Tom..
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf