Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Zen's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Zen's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1224558

RP Name: NNS Zen
Time Zone: EST
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274024121/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156879196
Current Gametracker Profiles:
To find your Gametracker Profile, follow the link for each server and search for your current Steam name. Replace the server’s Gametracker link with your own profile for the server
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.z...m:27015/top_players/ www.gametracker.com/player/Zen%20%5BExod...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server USA - www.gametracker.com/server_info/usa.zarp...m:27015/top_players/
www.gametracker.com/player/Asval/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: about 130 mins

Languages I Speak: English

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is when you kill a player for no reason specified. Such as "going up to a player and saying " hey I dont like you" and killing them. This would be RDM
Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
When you die, you have a NLR which means you cannot go back to where you died or interact with the player who killed you. Example is "Dying in Rich district and going up to the person that killed you in spawn district and say "hey whyd you kill me thats not allowed idiot." this would be NLR since you are interacting with the player who killed you.
Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
I would ask why player B killed player A then check logs. If the reason player B killed the person for the reason they said. I would tell Player A that it was a valid kill. If it was rdm I would warn player B for the RDM
Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
First thing I would do is freeze them. find out how many people they killed and see if they broke any more rules, then I would ban them for the specified time,
Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words): I think I should be chosen as a staff member on Zarpgaming since I was a staff member on a different server. So I know a bunch of commands. Also I'm a very nice person and I don't break rules. I know how to handle sits and if someone is disrespecting me I can take it. I am a very honest person and I can be on whenever im needed. I am also a very nice person and know rules very well. I can always take sits whenever they are up. If there is a sit up I will almost automatically take the sit and help the player with what the problem was. I've been staff on 3 servers, a sandbox, a darkrp, and a prophunt, so I know how to do most of all commands. If I do get accepted I'm going to need help with the system of zarp since ive never used zarps admin system. I hope you guys consider me to become a staff member!
  • Zen
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Zen's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1224559

Little to no inconsistent activity, never seen you in-game interacting with anyone, would love to see more of it.

:minussp:
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Moderator] Zen's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1224565

:support: OMG HE'S GOT 2 HOURS ACTIVITY GIVE THIS MAN MOD

[SSRP Moderator] Zen's Application 3 years 11 months ago #1225959

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Recent punishment

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

134 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun