SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:456891607

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/%22BrokeN%22/...arpgaming.com:27017/
www.gametracker.com/player/broken/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/
www.gametracker.com/player/%28BrokeN%29%...arpgaming.com:27017/
thats all i think

Server 1: www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...?searchpge=53#search
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/server_info/usa.zarp...m:27017/top_players/ (im number 7 B) )

Estimated Server Time:
i have 272 hrs of gmod on record, and all i play is zarp ttt, maybe 15 hours on s2

Languages I speak:
i speak Slovenian and english :)

Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
I would not use the ban command so often, and would give 3 warns to the player before anything, because i could get it wrong and it could cost me a demotion... i would ban thouh if a person would be gagged for racism and still come back for more, then i would have no problem kicking him, and if he comes back to the server with the same attitude i would ban him (the same goes for homophobia). i would also ban if a person has 7+ recents

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
i would probably let him get unbanned, if it was his first time getting punished and with a perm ban because maybe he didnt know that the server is very strict with cheating. my response:

Accepted:
Hello X,

I want you to be very aware that the zarp community takes breaking rules very seriously, thats why it keeps being such a stable community. I hope you understand that every server has rules and they aren't meant to be BrokeN.

Since it was a first ban+ you are a new player and if you really like playing on zarp i would have no problem accepting your appeal.

If you decide to go exploit again. i have no more words for you and you will be banned permanently with no way of getting unbanned!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I wish you the best of times on ZARP X!
- ZARP TTT admin BrokeN :zarp:

Denied:
Hello X,
I want you to be very aware that the zarp community takes breaking rules very seriously, thats why it keeps being such a stable community. I hope you understand that every server has rules and they aren't meant to be BrokeN.

I have spoken to the admin that banned you and you dont seem like you changed all that much, feel free to make another ban appeal whenever.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

- ZARP TTT admin BrokeN :zarp:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I keep up a good attitude and i have good relations with everyone in the zarp community (i hope, no one dislikes me too...). i want to become admin for multiple reasons, first reason being able to ban salty people who deserve it, being able to change peoples names (i feel bad kicking people for advertising when theres no admins+ online), i would like to get a vote in the sunday meetings (mods get kicked at the start..), and ngl i want to be admin for my own pride even if that sounds bad :whistle:.i have been a responsible mod for a while now, i also suggested something that got added to server 2 (pHD flopper) and i play way too much and dont see an end to my addiction with zarp (TTT). :zarp: :woohoo: :clap:
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 234
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by BrokeNXD.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Administrator] BrokeN's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205188

Hey broken,
Your activity is amazing but the first and third link aren't working. You have improved a lot since the beginning but I still notice that you have some difficulties handling with reports and that is a issue in my eyes. You still make some mistakes what is normal but the mistakes you make are a bit to often or you are afraid to handle it. I would like to get this improved before becoming administrator. I'm always available if you want to contact me.

My verdict:
:neutralsp:
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Administrator] BrokeN's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205242

very friendly to me even though I don’t play TTT. I don’t play TTT so I don’t know what you are like on that server, so I’ll leave you with a

:neutralsp: / :plussp:

Good luck :cheer:
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[PropHunt Administrator] Davidov007's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205246

There's a recent report abuse on you, I think you should apply next week :neutralsp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrokeNXD

[TTT Administrator] BrokeN's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205248

Probably my favourite moderator - :support:
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ✓ Practice makes perfect ✓
  • Thanks received: 73
Mr. Asian Andy always harpoonED me :/
#BringbackEddieKurzeKevinandHarryRDMSquatta©™
(EX)TTT Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrokeNXD

[TTT Administrator] BrokeN's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205254

:minussp: he literally just had the most ironic mistake a staff member can do by rdming a fellow t mate saying he didnt see the T mark over his head , you shouldnt be accepted as a mod if you did this mistake as a user and yet you have the audacity to apply for a higher rank only a few hours after lying and rdming not to mention LTAP . You shouldnt even apply for the next 2 weeks unless you are only applying for feedback otherwise this application is going to waste
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT Administrator] BrokeN's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205262

TheFierceOwl wrote:
:minussp: he literally just had the most ironic mistake a staff member can do by rdming a fellow t mate saying he didnt see the T mark over his head , you shouldnt be accepted as a mod if you did this mistake as a user and yet you have the audacity to apply for a higher rank only a few hours after lying and rdming not to mention LTAP . You shouldnt even apply for the next 2 weeks unless you are only applying for feedback otherwise this application is going to waste
Why are you making this out to be such a big deal? It was a genuine mistake. You're acting as if he just banned the whole server
:thinking:
With that being said, I do believe you should wait about a week or 2 before applying but I'll wait to the meeting to decide my vote. Good Luck!
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by Rule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lotto_Totto

[TTT Administrator] BrokeN's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205264

TheFierceOwl wrote:

Just stop please
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ✓ Practice makes perfect ✓
  • Thanks received: 73
Mr. Asian Andy always harpoonED me :/
#BringbackEddieKurzeKevinandHarryRDMSquatta©™
(EX)TTT Moderator

[TTT Administrator] BrokeN's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205268

You do have really good activity. The problem I have with you is you still lack some experience and I would like you to become more trusted as a moderator before becoming admin. I won't hold your recent report abuse against you, as I do think it's a simple mistake that everyone can make. But I still would like you to get some experience. However, if you have handled many reports by the meeting, and there hasn't been any glaring issues with them, then I'm wiling to vote yes.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT Administrator] BrokeN's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205276

TheFierceOwl wrote:
I dont know what your problem is, he made a mistake every staff member makes and that is breaking a rule by accident, it's not like he rdm'd on purpose and tried to lie about it. I also dont get where you got the lying part from, he admitted to his mistake and apologised, he puts time and effort into the server and people like you are the reason communities are ruined. You can see he works on improving himself everyday but you wanna be that type of person who tries to keep him down, you dont deserve a position in this community seeing as though you always have something negative and useless to say all the time, you talk about corrupt members but have no evidence, you lied about broken lying, how ironic. In my opinion you dont have any space to talk about there staff members knowing your past experiences. Dont try your bullshit with anyone else, it doesn't help anyone especially the person you are intentionally trying to put down.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 238
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lefty., Vodka4Gaben

[TTT Administrator] BrokeN's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205278

Hanz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
I dont know what your problem is, he made a mistake every staff member makes and that is breaking a rule by accident, it's not like he rdm'd on purpose and tried to lie about it. I also dont get where you got the lying part from, he admitted to his mistake and apologised, he puts time and effort into the server and people like you are the reason communities are ruined. You can see he works on improving himself everyday but you wanna be that type of person who tries to keep him down, you dont deserve a position in this community seeing as though you always have something negative and useless to say all the time, you talk about corrupt members but have no evidence, you lied about broken lying, how ironic. In my opinion you dont have any space to talk about there staff members knowing your past experiences. Dont try your bullshit with anyone else, it doesn't help anyone especially the person you are intentionally trying to put down.
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...application?start=20
I did the slightest mistake too when applying for admin . the rest was chaos .This is how the community in particular runs , someone screws up once , then he gets thrown under the bus.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by TheFierceOwl.

[TTT Administrator] BrokeN's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205284

It's not the "community" it's you, you know how that felt when that shit happend to you so you decided to do that to broken? I also heard your previous experiences as staff wasnt too great.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder

[TTT Administrator] BrokeN's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205285

Hanz wrote:
It's not the "community" it's you, you know how that felt when that shit happend to you so you decided to do that to broken? I also heard your previous experiences as staff wasnt too great.
i probably still have more reports done than u and i havent been a staff member for well over a year dummy
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Administrator] BrokeN's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205286

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hanz wrote:
i probably still have more reports done than u and i havent been a staff member for well over a year dummy
Just cause you had more reports done doesn't mean your a better staff member, you could be a shit staff member and handle loads of reports, being staff isnt only your report count "Dummy".
I dont wanna chat with you on this thread at all so if you really wanna try talk some shit hit me up on discord. Would you like me to write up a ban request for calling me a dummy? #Hanz4922
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by Hanz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sryzo JUKE Squatta

[TTT Administrator] BrokeN's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205287

Hanz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hanz wrote:
Just cause you had more reports done doesn't mean your a better staff member, you could be a shit staff member and handle loads of reports, being staff isnt only your report count "Dummy".
I dont wanna chat with you on this thread at all so if you really wanna try talk some shit hit me up on discord. Would you like me to write up a ban request for calling me a dummy? #Hanz4922
if doing reports dont resemble a better staff member then what does . i was demoted because i didnt know the rules , lemme say it this way , i am the nafe of TTT
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Administrator] BrokeN's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205328

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hanz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hanz wrote:
if doing reports dont resemble a better staff member then what does . i was demoted because i didnt know the rules , lemme say it this way , i am the nafe of TTT
You're not the Nafe of ANYTHING, and for everyones sake could you please leave this fucking thread. No one wants you here, all you do is start arguments and brag about how "you were staff before", when in reality no one gives a shit, Its not your thread, its BrokeN's Application. Unless you're going to post something constructive, Please leave the thread.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by Vodka4Gaben.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sryzo JUKE Squatta, BrokeNXD

[PropHunt Administrator] Davidov007's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205344

Well this is confusing, lol.

EDIT: I'm basically in the same boat as Mattors, you've improved a bit on your report count per week, but considering your play time your report count is a bit on the lower side so there's still room left for improvement.
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by Nina.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mattors, Vodka4Gaben, Gin, Rule, Sryzo JUKE Squatta

[PropHunt Administrator] Davidov007's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205345

Nina wrote:

Well this is confusing, lol.
Scuffed forums
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556

[TTT Administrator] BrokeN's Application 4 years 3 weeks ago #1205851

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs more experience

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

154 PLAYERS ONLINE