Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Super Administrator] Hazzenator's Application

[TTT Super Administrator] Hazzenator's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191662

Steam Name: hazzenator

Time Zone: GMT/ BST (England)

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/hazzenator

What server are you applying for? TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102785990

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/hazzenator/pl...arpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time: 30000+ minutes

Languages I speak: English, Basic spanish

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I have held this admin rank for a significant amount of time, and I have experienced all kinds of users and seen many changes. Despite not playing 24/7 I still reach over the weekly requirement and get on well with all staff and users.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Experienced
Yes it was a while ago but I have vast experience in the TTT leadteam, holding Super Admin and Head Admin ranks for almost a year in total. This has given me experience on how to handle most, if not all, LT based situations.

Also during my last term in the LT, I worked endlessly with the other LT members and the current owners at the time and we took TTT up to the best server in the world (by gametracker). There were many things done then which are not done in as much detail now as before and I would ensure the standards are back to the highest possible and ensure all staff are fully trained the the best level and working at their best all of the time. There are also many "lazy" staff at the moment who don't work or enforce rules to the full potential, and I believe I can help eliminate this and get the staff team back to the full potential and level it was at before and help TTT return to its former glory! For those doubting me and my previous actions, ask the legends from 2016/17 who were there back in the glory days

Fair
I always use my staff powers in a fair way to all users. Similarly, with RDM reports I make sure I understand both sides of the report to ensure a fair outcome is reached. When the victim of RDM myself, I always try to ensure the user understands their mistake if they are a new player/ first offender and only punish when absolutely necessary. Shoutout to Darling for making me reconsider certain situations to help develop users!

Active
I always get the required time of the server week in, week out (unless i corrupt my windows). Similarly, I regularly go on the forums to see applications or if any TTT related issues need addressing. I don’t post that often unless I feel I can give a new idea/ missing information to help, however this is something that I am working on improving upon. When giving feedback I never post negatively and I try to focus on the positives and provide constructive-criticism to help them develop and improve.
Similarly, I am also active on the teamspeak server everyday and help any users who may approach with questions. I also help the new staff where I can to do reports to ensure they learn as much as they can, which can impact re[port count.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

The only situation I can reference here is when there are hackers online. LT would be needed to conduct an anti-cheat then follow the policy. I work around this at the moment my alerting LT via discord, then spectating the user and collecting evidence in the form of a full round recording and send this to the lead team for review in the LT Meeting.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would look at any evidence posted on the thread and contact the user who made the report and gather as much information as I could to gain the best idea of what happened and what caused the report to be made. I would then contact the reported staff member and ask them about the situation and explore to gain a better images and collate both stories. I would then reply in either of the 2 following ways:

Accepted:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would ask the staff member to come on TS or Discord so I could easily talk to them, however a text chat would be fine. I would then ask them the factors/ reason that led to the ban length they chose. I would then advise the staff member on how long the ban should have been, and that the length of time they chose was excessive. I would then correct the ban length and watch further bans the staff member issues to ensure they are of appropriate length.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would help them by using ‘guided learning’ to help them discover the right/ best way to deal with the issue. If needed I would message them personally to remind them of the policies and ethos the staff team use and follow and tell them that they can message any member of the staff team/ LT if help is needed in the future rather than struggling.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I’d ask for any evidence of the staff member breaking rules, be it screenshot or a video. I would review the evidence to see if a rule was broken and what further action should be taken. If a rule was broken I would speak to the staff member and tell them they broke a rule, explain what they did and ask they didn't do it again. Depending on the severity, I would bring up during the LT meeting or just note it down for future reference.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would speak to the 2 staff members involved and ask them to calm/ cool down and take a break if needed. I would find out the spark of the situation and speak to both staff members to find out their side of the story to try and fully understand the situation in as much detail as possible. I would then remind them that they are part of a united staff team and we should all respect each other and any issues should be brought to a LT member rather than causing friction and casing arguments. I would then invite both staff members onto TS to sort it all out and apologize to kill all the beef. If one user does not wish to forgive it will be noted and brought up in the next LT meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would alert them in admin chat to stop what they are doing instantly as it is impacting the playing experience of users on the server. I would ask them to come onto TS to talk about it in more detail and apologize to the users on the server who were affected. Depending on the rulebreak/ frequency, I would issue a verbal warning to the staff member and tell them it's not going to happen again or further action will be taken, linking them the rules and remind them that while it may have been accidental it did harm the experience of users on the server. In the most extreme of rulebreak I would sanction further, including an emergency demotion when absolutely necessary.

All feedback appreciated, rather than negative feedback post constructively! DM me any neagtives you feel I need urgent work on!
  • hazzenator
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 656

✪ SSRP Balla ✪
✪ Ex Minecraft Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex TTT Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex SSRP Administrator ✪
✪ Ex Forum/ TS Staff ✪
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by hazzenator.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Administrator] Hazzenator's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191666

:plussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
The following user(s) said Thank You: hazzenator

[TTT Super Administrator] Hazzenator's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191671

:plussp:
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff

[TTT Super Administrator] Hazzenator's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191673

bad at polls
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

[TTT Super Administrator] Hazzenator's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191674

Davidov007 wrote:
bad at polls

False
  • hazzenator
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 656

✪ SSRP Balla ✪
✪ Ex Minecraft Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex TTT Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex SSRP Administrator ✪
✪ Ex Forum/ TS Staff ✪

[TTT Super Administrator] Hazzenator's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191676

Davidov007 wrote:
bad at polls
Jealousy is a disease, get well soon xoxo.
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

[TTT Super Administrator] Hazzenator's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191678

Davidov007 wrote:
bad at polls
i am actually the best at polls so there's no point arguing about who is best
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT Super Administrator] Hazzenator's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191679

Damm i didnt even know you were staff I thought they had your name on the TTT staff list as some TTT inside joke. :support:
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[TTT Super Administrator] Hazzenator's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191694

:minussp:
Just because of the profile picture.
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin

[TTT Super Administrator] Hazzenator's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191696

Is a member of the RDM Squatta gang

• Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
The following user(s) said Thank You: hazzenator, shadowsquatta
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds