STEAM_1:1:501418211
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - Here
Server 3 - Here

Estimated Server Time:
2100 Hours
Languages I speak:
English and learning Spanish
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
My time as an administrator and moderator has contributed to me becoming a super administrator in so many ways. My administrative time alone has taught me so many staffing skills that I wouldn't have even imagined having when i applied for mod about a year ago. I have not been given any official warnings since 2018 and i've never been demoted (I resigned once due to IRL reasons). Staffing on SSRP has been so fun, and being able to support players and help them with crazy scenarios has really been a great experience.
What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I feel as if I am a good candidate for the SA position for the following reasons:

My Activity - I am extremely active on server 1 and server 3 as shown in my gametrackers, I am from California so my time zone is 8 hours behind most of you folk from the EU, this makes a huge difference with the number of staff online when im am online.

My Dedication - Dedication goes hand in hand with activity, im constatly on the forums, and constantly handling F1’s whenever possible when I am online. Handling f1’s is very fun for me and has always been fun since I first applied for moderator around a year ago.

I am a Listener - I listen to all feedback I am given at any point in time, and I always learn from my mistakes. This trait I have is very good in staffing situations, because I always take all info from any side of the story and put it into the big picture of the whole situation. I listen carefully to everyone in every situation and I would love to give a shoutout to Mr. Richard for being such a good guy and giving me great advice a while back when I made a mistake. :)

My Personality - I am a very friendly person and I like to stay friends with everyone, I'm usually very calm and patient at all times and when I handle reports it always helps. I've gotten good feedback on my personality from users after reports, and seeing other people happy makes me happy, that's why I love staffing so much.
Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
There have been a few experiences ive had as administrator where i have required LT assistance, but there were no LT members available. The one i would like to share is where there was a aimbotter/spinbotting just mass rdming spawn, since only LT+ can punish for hacking, I had to contact a member of the LT, yet due to my timezone, none were online. After spectating the suspected cheater, and making the correct judgement, i decided not to question him about the hacking, but instead to warn him for mass RDM, the user of course did not stop and I ended up jailing him and he left. I submitted my evidence of him hacking and after it was voted on in a LT meeting, the user was banned.
Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would handle a report on another staff member the same as a normal report. I would check the evidence multiple times to make sure I completely understand the situation and that I don't miss any key details that could unbalance the report. Then, after forming my own opinion on the report, I would ask the accused staff member of their side of the story, and listen to what they say while asking any questions that could help guide me to a final answer. The last step I would take is asking another LT member for their opinion, and forming a final conclusion on the report.
Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would check the banned user’s rapsheet to see the ban reason, time, and other recents they have then I would approach the staff member in-game, and ask them about the whole situation. Then, after gathering the staff member’s opinion, I would approach the banned user on steam and ask for their side of the story and any evidence they can give that clearly shows what happened. After I conclude that the ban was too long, I would approach the staff member once again, and explain why I think so, and I would tell them how much time I would reduce on the ban.
A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
If I get told a staff member is inappropriately handling a report or is dealing with a user falsely, I would inform the user reporting it, that I will spectate the staff member and listen in. After hearing that the staff member is failing to deal with a user appropriately, I would show up and try to calm them down and inform them that they need to fix their attitude, and explain to them what they are doing wrong, so they don't do it again. I would then spectate them after leaving and if they continue this, I would talk about them with other LT members, and go on from there.
A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

The first thing I would do is ask the Staff member to explain to me what is happening. After gathering info from the staff member, I would politely ask the accused staff for their side of the situation, and make a proper judgement who is in the wrong. If it is a very serious offence, the accused staff might need to be emergency demoted and brought up in the next LT meeting, or if the accused staff did nothing wrong, I would explain why to the reporting staff and make sure everything is clear.
A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would first of all tell the staff member to stop arguing, and if that does not make them stop, I would ask them to talk to me on steam, discord, or ts. I would explain to them why they need to stop, and what trouble they can get into for what they have done. If it happens again, I would bring the staff member up into a LT meeting where it can properly be voted on.
You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If I spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, I would instantly TP to them and ask them what is going on, and ask why they are doing what they are doing. Depending on the severity of the rulebreak the staff member might need to be emergency demoted and brought up into a LT meeting where it can be properly voted on, or if it is not as serious I would have to give the staff member a verbal warning for their actions, and explain to them what they have done wrong and make sure it won't happen again.
Thank you all for reading my Super Admin app, and I wish the best of luck to all other applicants applying for any rank this week! I would appreciate it if you guys could leave some feedback below! :)
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1809

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191549

GOD DAMMIT I PUT IT IN STAFF DISCUSSION NOT SERVER APPLICATIONS
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191552

:plussp:
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lefty.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191553

:plussp: no bias here. I don't even know hiro but i do know he is the hottest man on the server ;)
  • Clavin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 6

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191554

:woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :support: :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap:
  • Bordy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • woah bro
  • Thanks received: 15
Ex SSRP Moderator

Discord: Bordy#0764
Steam

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191555

:minussp: Lol?
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191556

Bordy wrote:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :support: :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :clap: :clap: :unsure: :P :P B) ;) :ohmy: ;) :) :huh: :? ;) ;) :huh: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pinch: :kiss: :angry: :cheer: B) :angry: :sick: :clap:

thats the cleanest most beautiful plus support ive ever seen :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191558

:zarp: :clap: :support: :clap: :zarp:
  • Salted Wine
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 221
Sinz #1 Hater , Banned for being based!

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191562

Thumbs down for time zone, but :support: for a good guy. :P
  • WindowsME
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 14
WindowsME is the best OS!
[Ex-SSRP Administrator]
[Zarp VIP]

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191591

:minussp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191593

had one of the worst sits ever with this kid, doesnt even know all the rules
physgunned and froze me for no reason yesterday

• JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191596

Imma give my honest opinion here.

You recently got staff which means that you're lacking a lot of experience to go for such a big promotion and from what I've personally seen, you don't do that much in-game (I'm talking about handling F1s and dealing with rulebreakers. You're most of the time AFK printing on the US server) and when it comes to the forums, you rarely handle appeals/reports. Also, your TS presence isn't the best (I know it's not that important but you still need to communicate with the current LT members and get to know them and work by their side).

I would say you're doing what a standard admin would do and nothing more. Try to work on these points and ask LT members about their thoughts on you going for SA. Good luck!
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191711

Not sure about this honestly. You are still a newer staff member and from what I've heard you still need some time to learn the rules and gain the experience necessary to become a super admin
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2232
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191712

idk i dont think ur ready
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6721

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191792

Hello Hiro!

I can see that you want to become a Super Admin, and I will give you my honest opinion and what you can improve on.

You have a somewhat decent activity on the servers but I never see you actively playing and I usually just see you AFK printing on s3. Becoming LT on servers requires you to be active ingame and have a good Teamspeak presence or communication with Lead Team members in general as you are going to work alongside with Lead Team members a lot, so we need to get to know you!

I rarely see you handling reports / appeals on the forums which is something we look at when people want to become LT and I strongly suggest you try to improve on that.

There isn't much going on right now and we have 2 Super admins and 2 Head Admins excluding several CM team members on the servers so in my opinion, there is no need for another one.

Good luck nonetheless!
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1394
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191793

I mean you did pay me a jugg for some of zarp code so I think you are a great candidate 100%
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191794

Jawson wrote:
I mean you did pay me a jugg for some of zarp code so I think you are a great candidate 100%
The kid didn't get the code anyways hahahaha.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1192551

Hey Hiro,
From what I'm reading I will write a general response to each subject that you've been told to improve on.
First I will say in my experience you are a nice person who does care about people on the server and the experience of others on the server. I know your timezone tends to make it harder for you to play with other people and I understand that and part of playing SSRP is making money so going AFK to make money does not take away from what you do when you are there. However, it does make you look a bit bad when someone needs your help and you are AFK. As far as appeals go these are usually first come first serve and doing just a few can show how a person will act in doing them from the appeals I've read you are mature and your responses are handled well. As far as teamspeak activity goes it's good to be on as much as possible extending this to contacting LT in my personal opinion I feel it's much better to contact them when theres actually a need to or you are giving actually feedback or thoughts on something contacting a LT member over nothing IMO does not add anything to an applicant beyond the fact that once you are on LT personal relations and communication increase. Moving off that the LT getting to know you is more then just your job it's theirs and it's much easier to connect with someone that you feel is working toward the same goal as you and plus a lot of LT sit in spacers (Me not being excluded from this lmao) so I understand not wanting to contact them for fuck all. I am also aware you are not a brand new admin and you've been admin in the past for about 4 months so this is more then enough admin experience to be accepted for this role. I've talked to you so I'm aware you have some bright ideas. I think you can do well. But as Ezeh said if the LT is not in need of anymore that's just the way it is sometimes. Good Luck.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Darling.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1192552

OxyFoxy wrote:
You recently got staff

Well, I first got staff 9 months and 3 weeks ago, and I got admin 8 and a half months ago, Although I did take a break I've been back for almost 2 months now.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah

[SSRP Super Administrator] Hiro's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1192561

Doesn't want to tell me who codabro is
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6721

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

211 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf