RP Name: WindowsME
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254204407/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146969339
Current Gametracker Profiles:
S1: www.gametracker.com/player/zarandolph/da...arpgaming.com:27015/
S2: Not found on server list.
S3: www.gametracker.com/player/zarandolph/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time: 514 hours (total in both S1 &S3)

Languages I Speak: English
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
"RDM" stands for random death match. It is when a player kills another for no reason. Example: Player A kills Player B for standing in spawn. Player B wasn’t doing anything, but away from their computer eating dinner. This would be RDM. Player A has killed Player B without a valid RP reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New life rule (NLR) is when a player is killed, they become a new person. They cannot return to the same area they were killed, or it would violate NLR. Nor can they kill the person that killed them. Example: Player A kills Player B because player B is trying to arrest them for a crime with a wanted status, player B returns to kill, then arrest them. Player B being a S.W.A.T. This example takes place in spawn. Player B would be violating NLR (new life rule) as they had returned to the spot they were killed and took revenge on the player that killed them.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
I would check the logs and see if this was true, and if I was not in the server at the time of the acclaimed incident, I would ask for both sides of the story, as well as ask for any proof. If there wasn’t any proof, I would simply ask any other staff online for the logs or see if there is any other way to retrieve the logs from that time. If not, I’d ask what occurred, how was Player A supposedly RMDed. If it was a valid way of killing player A, I would tell player A that it was valid, and there’s nothing I can do. Both Player A and B would then be returned to their previous positions where they were located before the sit.
Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
I would freeze the player, and ask why they’re mass RDMing, but still give a warn for mass RDM/ no intent to RP. And then unfreeze them. If they continue, I would repeat this process. If they’d do it a fourth time after being kicked from two many warnings, I would kick the player with reason “Mass RDM/ No intent to RP/ warned more than once”. If after the fourth warn they decide to come back and continue misbehaving, an admin would be called and I would request that the offending user be banned. If for some reason, no admin is available, I would continue warning.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I believe I should be chosen so I may help enforce the rules in ZarpRP better, as well as serve the community in general. Usually when I’m on, no admins or mods are able to assist, and I want to fix this, and help with as many F1s as possible. More so be a good staff member overall. doing my best to be as active as possible. I was also previously staff, but demoted due to the severity. It has been mentioned in my apology letter posted on the forums in 2017. The reason for my demotion is also explained in that same forum. I am now 18, have been since early October 2019, and believe I have matured more. I wish to make up for my actions. With this experience, I believe it wouldn’t be hard to moderate. I wish to give users a good experience in Zarp, without the inconvenience of a rule breaker, such as a mass RDMer, and so on. I would much rather see everyone role play in peace, enjoying their time. Although limited, I will do my best, as well as be online as much as I can. I loved moderating Zarp, and now that I’ve been back for about two weeks, I wish to become staff once again. And to all who know what I did, once more, I apologize, and hope you forgive me. And give me a chance to start over fresh. Furthermore, I am more willing to go through and gain more experience in moderating before so rapidly wanting to become Admin. Unlike last time I was staff. I think I could make a good staff member, given the chance. I wish all the applicants for this week good luck, and I thank you for your time in reading this. Go Zarp! :zarp:
  • WindowsME
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 14
WindowsME is the best OS!
[Ex-SSRP Administrator]
[Zarp VIP]
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Windows ME's application 4 years 3 months ago #1191269

Yes I am aware banning is admin+. But thanks for the tips! And I could just freeze them, true.
  • WindowsME
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 14
WindowsME is the best OS!
[Ex-SSRP Administrator]
[Zarp VIP]
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by WindowsME.

[SSRP Moderator] Windows ME's application 4 years 3 months ago #1191270

Support
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: WindowsME

[SSRP Moderator] Windows ME's application 4 years 3 months ago #1191273

yes!

:plussp:
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
The following user(s) said Thank You: WindowsME

[SSRP Moderator] Windows ME's application 4 years 2 months ago #1191408

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

171 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun