Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Banksyes Application

[SSRP Moderator] Banksyes Application 4 years 3 months ago #1190141

Steam Name: Banksye

Timezome - GMT (England)

Steam Profile Link:1) steamcommunity.com/id/mountandwarr or 2) steamcommunity.com/id/dropacidnotbombz/ (much more stuff on the latter however my main Zarp account is on 1).

Gametracker - www.gametracker.com/player/Banksye/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/

Forum Name: banksye

Languages I speak - I speak English and some French

Time spent with ZARP Gaming?: Across both accounts around 420 hours :).

Talk about why you joined ZARP:
... to afk mine.
Nah jk, I originally set out my Zarpian journey when a friend (Millikan) originally asked me to base with him. I started and fell in love with the role-playing aspect of this game, previously I had just been playing classics such as TF2 and Mount and Blade however when I found out that you could communicate with other gamers via this way I was amazed. I loved the whole community aspect and this is why I have dedicated myself towards many giveaways (in total I have given away around ($2 billion in ssrp). I was introduced to Gmod via Zarp and I honestly don't think any other community is as strong and as friendly as Zarp for new players (a very simple example is back in the day I had absolutely nothing and HoneyPot out of the blue sent a trade request to me sending me $10,000,000). Anyway, TLDR joined Zarp for the great community. I would like to become a moderator to help others intergrate in to this community.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match (RDM) is when a player kills another player without any valid reason; example:
-Banksye a shop keeper is standing in spawn
- Jinx comes and shoots him for no reason
- Banksye dies
-RDM HAS BEEN MADE

New Life Rule
This is NLR in short, this is when you go back to a place you've just died from before the NLR timer is up.
-Banksye gets killed in Crack House District
-Banksye Runs back there to stop nuke before the timer (NLR timer not nuke (bad example lol)) has run out

You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.[/i]
I would ask player A if she/he had made the F1 if player A says yes I would take her to a roof, ask player B if he is free to be taken to a sit and then take him to the sit. Next, I would ask player A what happened and if he/she has any evidence, then I would ask B what happened. I would then check the logs and if player A's account works with the evidence, I would warn Player B. If there isn't any evidence and Player B looks like he has just been accused I would say to Player A the issue and then transport them to where they were originally before the sit.

You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where (*many) users are complaining.
I would freeze the player and ask him why he is RDMing and then warn him'; if he carries on Rdming I would then jail him and then if he carries on after that I would kick him from the server.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I have always been into Zarp and I would like to help make a difference in the server. I will be on mostly during afternoons where admins/mods are usually afk and hopefully I can get to know the community even better.

I am able to use Teamspeak or Discord (am in Jades Gang - still the best) to communicate.
  • banksye
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A big time raver
  • Thanks received: 78
Hi [FRIEND_NAME_HERE], you have to check out this game. It's the most innovative shooter I've played in years:

store.steampowered.com/app/322500/SUPERHOT/
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Banksyes Application 4 years 3 months ago #1190193

bump
  • banksye
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A big time raver
  • Thanks received: 78
Hi [FRIEND_NAME_HERE], you have to check out this game. It's the most innovative shooter I've played in years:

store.steampowered.com/app/322500/SUPERHOT/

[SSRP Moderator] Banksyes Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191409

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Low activity

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun