SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:160787951

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Sanflyx/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
3-4 years overall

IC Details:

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is when somebody kills another person without a valid reason, e.g If someone was raiding you and you kill them that would not be RDM. But if someone calls you rude words you decide to kill them which would count as RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
NLR is where you forget everything in the previous life and come back as a new person. Meaning you cant enter the place where you died for the time on the top of your screen. E.g If you get killed when raiding the bank and come back that would count as NLR if you do not finish the time above the screen.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
I would teleport to the player hosting the report and then explain to them that I am here for their f1 complaint. I would then ask if they are busy or if they want me to bring them to a roof. Once I bring player A I would ask what happened. Once he has explained I would tell him I am going to check logs to see if it did happen. Once done I would teleport to player B and ask if they are busy or not, if so I would get them to tell me in /pm when they are finished. If not then I would bring him to the rooftop with player A. Now I would explain to player B that I have received a report against him for RDM. I would ask if this was true and then if he says Yes then I would explain that I will be warning him for RDM and use the command !warn ( RDM. Unless he says that he didn't and it clearly shows in logs he did so I will ask him once more and then explain he is lying to staff then chose if I should warn him for that and RDM.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
I would go to where this player is said to be mass RDMing and then see if he was still going on a rampage, if so I would quickly bring him up in the air and !jail him, for an infinite amount of time. Then ask why he is Mass RDMing and then get his response. He says he is just stressed and doesn't care anymore since he lost all of his money. If so I would bring him to a rooftop and unfreeze him giving a chance now that he understands I am here now. Then explain that this isn't the way to solve this and that I will have to give him a ban for the reason of him Mass RDMing. I would explain to him to use this time wisely to cool off and read over the rules. Then use !xban and enter his SteamID and put the reason + Time.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I think I should be chosen because I have so much free time in the days and when I am on I am either Idle or not doing much. Although sometimes when I am in RP a various amount of players will break rules. Whilst I report them I wait for that long I forget i even reported that player. True story I have waited over 2 hours for a f1 to get accepted. I do not want this to happen to other players as it will put them off this server sometimes and not enjoy their time here. Instead I want to be there assisting as many people as possible giving them the best experience and making them want to join back onto the server the next time they can. I can help hugely due to my activity and performance that I can show as staff.

I enjoy the server and the community which it holds and would like to go an extra mile to support the server even more making players enjoy it as much as me. I am mature and can promise to wok to the best of my standards.
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Skript.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1189995

You currently have 3 recents so I'm going to say

:minussp:
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Baxter Black.

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1189996

Baxter Black wrote:
You currently have 3 recents so I'm going to say

I agree
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1190025

Lost a suit to zac

• A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1190049

job abuse all the time :( on me :minussp:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2474

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191114

You’ve shown to me today why you should never be staff on the server. You’re vindictive in the worse ways because you’re so immature, you harass me and sin multiple times because you somehow think you’re superior to everyone else in the server and think you can do no wrong. You can’t handle even the slightest drama and seem to have a massive victim complex where nothing is your fault, you get angry at literally anything that doesn’t go your way and the closest comparison I can have for that is you’re like a toddler. You’re so toxic that whenever something happens to you you always get to it on a personal level and cannot handle any criticism is whatsoever, you’re practically a younger JMT who can’t handle responsibility whatsoever. You in no way are benevolent and honestly would be surprised if you even lasted a week of staff because of your immaturity. You’re in no way benevolent and try to get under everyone’s skins just for your own benefit and it literally causes all my brain cells to die from being in a 400 mile radius of you.

TLDR: I’d rather rip my scrotum off with a blunt object than have Sanflyx anywhere near a staff team
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Baxter Black, OxyFoxy, Mr. Richard, Lefty., Rule

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191115

reasons stated on your ph application
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191117

Kyber wrote:

You’ve shown to me today why you should never be staff on the server. You’re vindictive in the worse ways because you’re so immature, you harass me and sin multiple times because you somehow think you’re superior to everyone else in the server and think you can do no wrong. You can’t handle even the slightest drama and seem to have a massive victim complex where nothing is your fault, you get angry at literally anything that doesn’t go your way and the closest comparison I can have for that is you’re like a toddler. You’re so toxic that whenever something happens to you you always get to it on a personal level and cannot handle any criticism is whatsoever, you’re practically a younger JMT who can’t handle responsibility whatsoever. You in no way are benevolent and honestly would be surprised if you even lasted a week of staff because of your immaturity. You’re in no way benevolent and try to get under everyone’s skins just for your own benefit and it literally causes all my brain cells to die from being in a 400 mile radius of you.

TLDR: I’d rather rip my scrotum off with a blunt object than have Sanflyx anywhere near a staff team
couldn't of said it better honestly
  • pops corn1312
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 憂鬱
  • Thanks received: 14
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191130

Imma be honest here, stop acting like a dumbass and then you might stand a chance.

• OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skript

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191290

:minussp: you are someone who should never be staff way to immature and acts like a 2 year old all the time
  • Salted Wine
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 221
Sinz #1 Hater , Banned for being based!
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Salted Wine.

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191291

Kyber wrote:

Might wanna step away from the keyboard before your hairline recedes even more, just a fair warning
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191307

• Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191309

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Might wanna step away from the keyboard before your hairline recedes even more, just a fair warning
yo simmer and just reminisce in the good lookins of A A Rod
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1816
Jay House number 1 as always

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191310

Nop

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191311

imagine sanflyx HEAD ADMIN :O the chaos !
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191314

I dont think you should promote this guy because he has 3 recents and he can get 4th one but im lazy he is rdming all the time he isnt ready to be a staff member but thats just my opinion
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by georgiev_georgiev1.

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191316

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Kyber wrote:

it can’t recede any further
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191319

you seem like a GREAT GUY HONESTLY
but you dont speak german so i have to give you a fat

• JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 3 months ago #1191362

sinzz wrote:
Imagine Sinz as staff.. :sick:
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

[SSRP Moderator] Sanflyx's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1191374

Katje wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Imagine Sinz as staff.. :sick:

and ?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

257 PLAYERS ONLINE