Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Hiro!/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Hiro!/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
1500+ hours

Languages I speak:
English & a bit of Spanish

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

Random Death Match, otherwise known as "RDM" is when a player kills another player without a valid RP reason. People often make f1's about RDM claiming someone has killed them for no reason. ex: player X was killed by player Y for no reason, the logs show that player Y did kill player X and nothing else happened, the moderator tp's them both into a sit for a discussion and the sit goes on from there, weather the player does get punished depends on evidence and both sides of the story, so say that player X has recordings of them casually walking around and player Y kills them with no valid reason, depending on player Y's recent warns and punishments, a proper punishment will be determined.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

New Life Rule is also known as NLR, NLR is a timer at the top of your screen that only appears when you die, since you are now on a new life, depending on where you die it will tell you the district (ex: crackhouse) and a 3 minute timer next to it. the timer is so that you know when you may go back the the district, because when you die you can not go back the that district or you are "breaking" NLR (that is against the rules) and if you have NLR in spawn district, leave it as fast as possible. Say player X had a bounty of $1,000,000 player Y (a hitman) saw that he had that bounty, player Y goes in for the kill but gets killed instead, player Y decides to break NLR and go claim the hit on player X when they are not expecting it. player X is furious and makes a f1 explaining what player Y did. the staff member brings player X and Y into a sit to discuss the f1, the staff member hears both sides of the story and checks the logs and any evidence the players have to see what went down, the logs show that player Y had broken NLR to kill player X and depending on the recent warnings and punishments player Y has, a proper punishment will be determined.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.

Since this user is mass rdming in spawn, i would first freeze and teleport to them and ask if there is a reason behind their actions, and if they cant tell me a proper reason, i will warn them and tell them to stop or further actions may be taken on them. If the user continues to rdm then i would probably warn them untill they stop since i would only be moderator, and they would get kicked for being warned too much. If they join back and i STILL rdm, i would call an admin online to apply a jail, or ban.

Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words):
First off, I have months of Admin experience, and being a staff makes zarp more fun in my opinion, taking peoples f1's is fun for me, and gives me more things to do during my time in darkrp. Its really fun being able to take action to rule breakers, and i enjoyed my months of doing so. The staff was also really nice and i enjoyed attending the meetings. (except the fact that they are at 11a.m. for me, im not always awake :whistle:) Another good reason that i would like to become staff again is because there is not many staff in my time zone, it helps having more staff on around my time because there are times where staff are afk, or there are none, and people come on just to rdm and stuff. it would be nice to be able to take action on them again.
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Hiro's Application 4 years 4 months ago #1181518

Moved to the correct section, good luck!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419
The following user(s) said Thank You: JAEGERMEISTER, OxyFoxy, Lefty.

[SSRP Moderator] Hiro's Application 4 years 4 months ago #1181551

:support:
  • Yojonatan
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hi
  • Thanks received: 77
Ex SSRP Moderator

Only way is Daf
Holland style

My steam: Click!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lefty.

[SSRP Moderator] Hiro's Application 4 years 4 months ago #1181732

:support:

On a lad who aint corrupt
  • Dope
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lefty.

[SSRP Moderator] Hiro's Application 4 years 4 months ago #1182022

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

271 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun