RP Name: Radii
Time Zone: Pacific Time [PT]
Link to Steam Profile: [steamcommunity.com/id/RadiiDM/]
SteamID: [STEAM_0:1:92551736]

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Radii/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Radii%20%7C/d...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Radii/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: [600+ hours] on main account.

Languages I Speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

"Random Death Match" is when a player kills another player with no valid "RP" reason.

"Devin" is in his Gun shop selling weapons, When "Nate" comes in and kills "Devin" for no reason and leaves.

"Kong", a Policeman, is shooting at bank raiders. When "Radii" a shop owner, Walks up behind him and Kills him.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

"New life rule" or AKA NLR, Is when a player dies in a district, and is not allowed to interact, or go back in that district for 3 minutes.

"Radii" is raiding a base in the rich district. "Brett" Defends his base successfully, killing Radii. Radii Immediately comes back
to the rich district, and Radii continues raiding the base before the 3 minute NLR period is over.

Radii is breaking NLR in this situation.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.

Of course, These situations are the most common type of F1 requests. I would ask both players for their side of the story,
I would ask player B, if he did indeed RDM, player A. If he admits too it, But is asking for forgiveness, I would let him off with a verbal warning. If however, Player B, Denies the event. I would ask player A for proof, and ask in admin chat, if anyone knows anything about the situation. I would also check logs. If there is no proof to this situation, i would end the sit. But let other staff know of the situation, so player B, does not go unnoticed.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.

If i, myself. Have seen or been told a player is mass rdming, I would freeze the player, and bring him to a rooftop.
I would start talking with him, Asking what his reasoning for rdming is, and check his warning. If the player has a history of rdming. I would contact another staff member with higher powers, To punish this user. If the user has no previous warnings or bans, I would let him off with a warning.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
Hi, First of all, I've been staff before on zarp. I used to admin in 2017 and enjoyed it alot. Although i lost motivation to play games due to family life and my own personal issues. I've missed being apart of this community, interacting with the people and enjoying the server. I feel like i should be chosen for the fact, I'm very active, passionate about the server, I'm well aware of the server rules, history and very experienced with staff and so on. I've been active on zarp for around 2 weeks since i took my break, And countless times ive been stuck in spawn surrounded by props cause staff is afk. I feel like i can be a great help because i'm west coast canada, which means while most of EU staff is offline or afk, i can handle situations on the server. Thank you guys for reading. Hope you can consider adding me to the staff team once again. <3
  • Radii
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Radii's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178443

Goodluck ! :zarp:
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
  • Thanks received: 104
current rank:
EX: Semi-serious Roleplay Administrator

[SSRP Moderator] Radii's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178444

:plussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

[SSRP Moderator] Radii's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178447

Your rapsheet is clean, and your activity is decent but what worries me is that I've seen you multiple times this week being AFK as a Shop Owner for hours and hours. And you should also try to interact with the staff team more. Good luck!

:neutralsp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419

[SSRP Moderator] Radii's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178479

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Interact with staff more; try creating more reports in-game and AFKing less

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

270 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun