RP Name:

Sron

Link to Steam Profile:

Click Me!

SteamID:

STEAM_1:0:103232940

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 - Click Me!
(I changed my steam name so there are 2 images showing my activity).

Server 3 - Click Me!

Estimated Server Time:

4000 Hours + (across different account names).

Languages I Speak:

English And a Little French.

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

- When a user has 5 active punishments or more.
- When a user has scammed another user.
- When a user tries to crash the server.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:

Admin Requests -
In this tab you can see all the current reports players have made for rule breaks or if they are in need of any sort of assistance from a staff member. An F1 should be seen to immediately unless you are in an important RP situation.

Warnings -
In this tab you can see all warns that have been given to players within a certain amount of time. Personally I do not use this tab much as I generally use the tab menu for checking peoples warns on the rap sheet and the chat commands for un-warning and warning users when needed with Steam ID's.

Logging -
The tab is by far one of the most useful ones as you can see kill logs, money drops, job changes, user connects/disconnects, arrests/un-arrests, car scraps and name changes. This tab is very helpful whilst doing F1's because I can refer to the logs if a user gives me a piece of information that he for example 'has been killed by a certain player'. This overall makes F1's more efficient and quicker to handle especially with the search bar for the logs in the top right of the F1 menu.

Active NLR-
In this tab you can see all the current users who have NLR on the server in what district and what time the NLR finishes. This helps me when I am staffing because I can see if a user who has been reported has current NLR in the certain district.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situations:

You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.

As 'Player A' is being verbally abusive towards me I would have to give them a verbal warning at first to give them a chance to stop before any formal punishment is given. In an ideal world they would obey this comment I have given them and they would stop but as we all know this is never the case... If 'Player A' continues being disrespectful I would have to mute them and if they carry on after that a warn would be provided or an extended mute. If 'Player A' still persists in being abusive I would have to perform a kick from the server to him. If for whatever reason when he joins back and still is being abusive I would have to inform a higher up admin to place a ban on him for however long they decide.

Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.

To start with I would make sure I knew the whole story of the ban by contacting the admin to see what overall got him banned (either just prop spam or trying to crash the server). Once the Admin had told me the whole story I would look on their RAP SHEET to see if they had any previous bans for similar things if they had/hadn't I would consult the ADMIN who banned 'Player A' to see if they would would possibly consider an UN-ban or a reduction in their punishment time since the user probably deserves a second chance as their UN-ban appeal was put into great detail and I could see that the user had made a decent effort.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):

There are multiple reasons why I think I should be chosen for a promotion to admin and I will name a few of them in this short monograph.

You should choose me to be Admin since I am a experienced user who has been part of the community for many years. I also think that I would be perfect for the promotion since I feel like I can also help people with all questions about the server. I will do the F1's on a regular biases to make sure I meet the requirements for that week. The promotion will help me do my staff job better as it will be more efficient with all the powers I will have access to, I have also studied the rules properly so I know them inside out and am always ready to challenge a difficult user with my knowledge of the rules and the server. As a current member of the staff community I feel like Admin will benefit not only me but the all the other players on the server who need any help. As I am a trusted part of the community at the moment I will also be as a Admin. Overall I will do an excellent job as an admin. I am currently on (at the time of typing this) a total 413 F1's completed showing that I both experience and will power to be a good future admin.
  • Sron
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 150
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Sron.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Sron's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178416

:plussp:
yes please
  • KrypticOG
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 686
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sron

[SSRP Admin] Sron's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178418

Friendly person, good staff :plussp:
  • Tinky
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 112
Certified Retard
Certified Sinz Speaker
Certified N-Word pass owner (given by -Niko-)
Certified epic gamer
fuck you
-codabro

[SSRP Admin] Sron's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178426

• Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Buffy.

[SSRP Admin] Sron's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178431

Personally attacked me by calling me a hacker!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Admin] Sron's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178437

Sally wrote:
Personally attacked me by calling me a hacker!

Hax
  • Sron
  • Expert Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Sron's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178446

hi qt :plussp:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[SSRP Admin] Sron's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178449

If you are already aiming for a promotion, you should really boost your F1 count. Currently, you don't even have your minimum requirement fulfilled, and the meeting is tonight. Good luck nonetheless!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419

[SSRP Admin] Sron's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178452

Mr. Richard wrote:
If you are already aiming for a promotion, you should really boost your F1 count. Currently, you don't even have your minimum requirement fulfilled, and the meeting is tonight. Good luck nonetheless!

Done every single f1 I have seen when I am playing the server trying to reach it before 7 though.
  • Sron
  • Expert Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP Admin] Sron's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178453

:minussp:
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369

[SSRP Admin] Sron's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178460

Ponctual staff member, promoting Sron to admin will multiply his effectiveness, don't neglect that !
However i haven't seen you do much F1's, you've made 4 F1's i submitted and you were very ponctual.

[SSRP Admin] Sron's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178463

• Jesus Cry
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✡Jewish Mafia✡
  • Thanks received: 168

SSRP-Admin

[SSRP Admin] Sron's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1178483

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

272 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun