Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1
Server 2

Estimated server Time:
20 888

Languages I speak:
Swedish English

Why should i be chosen?

i should be chosen cause i have been a staff on TTT for quite a while but i have not been SA for to long but in that time i have done alot that a SA should and i think im a good SA and would be a good HA. If people need my help and if a staff members needs help on anything i help them and answer all the questions they ask.If staff members have reports on other staff members then i will handle it and i will give the reportted staff member a punishment if they deserve it and if not i wont. If a staff members false reports then i will tell him off and tell him not to do it again.

How am i against other people?

i am a nice person and i dont disrespect other people. The only time i say something rude to someone else then its just friendly bants between me and that other person.I dont give people punishments they dont deserve i am a fair person and would never take sides in a report againts users and staff members.

What kind of leading positions have i been in?

i have not really been in any leading positions but the ony "leading positions" i have been in was when handeling reports between users and staff memebrs then there i was a good att handleing what ever was going on between them sorting out what ever the problem was and i felt like i was a good at leading a position.

What situation have i been faced as a Super Admin?

i have faced a situation where a staff member is handleling a report and asks me for an opinion and asks me if i think that the punishment that the staff memeber gave the user was fair and valid or not and i asked a HA cause i wasnt quite sure if the punishment was fair and i got that sorted out and fixed and the staff handled the report.

How i train?
i give the new user or promoted user all the knowledge that they need and i go through everything that they need to know as clearly as possible and as detailed as possible so that they dont need to make any misstakes and i be sure to tell them that if they need any help that they just have to ask any staff member even if they need to know how to handle a little situation that if they are not to sure that they should ask a higher staff member

Dedication
i am really dedicated to the TTT server as it was the first server i joined in zarp and it was the first server i got staff on i have been staff server for 6-7 months and i have only ever have been staff on one other server and that is DR i want whats best for this server and i want this server to be a really good server (it already is).

Thank you for reading my application, any constructive feedback / criticism is greatly appreciated
  • therealmpq
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 170
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

Mpq HA application 4 years 5 months ago #1178168

Worst staff member ever
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

Mpq HA application 4 years 5 months ago #1178169

I Think This Application Is Very Good,You Should most Likely Get head admin
  • SWAGHETTI
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 10
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by SWAGHETTI. Reason: fjxhgj

Mpq HA application 4 years 5 months ago #1178185

My apologies, but you currently don't hold a Super Administrator rank on any of the ZARP servers/services, hence why you are not eligible to apply for a promotion.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5412

Mpq HA application 4 years 5 months ago #1178189

:plussp:

sorry I couldn’t resist
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Jim_Jam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

258 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop