Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (TTTMOD)Lildaves application

(TTTMOD)Lildaves application 4 years 4 months ago #1177066

Hello this is Anonnamooses or lildaves 3rd attempt at the moderator application form
My steam name is Anonamoose and this is the link to my profile steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198419913565/ and this should be my steam id /76561198419913565/ this is the gametracker for the server www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...ps://www.google.com/ and i can only speak english and small amount of sign language.
I will now tell you about rdm (random deathmatch) and kos (kill on sight) Random death match is where you kill someone who does not have a kos on them or where you just randommly start harming someone like walking up to afk and using a m24 on them for no reason if your a innocent or a detective traitors are allowed to do that to everyone but other traitors and 3 reasons to kos someone is if they are shooting someone or at you like the rdm scenario above, another reason to kos someone is if they are throwing grenades randomly like if you see someone discombobing someone of the tower and the final reason is if you give them warnings to move or if your detective to test more then 2 times in chat like if someone has trapped you in the lil hut and they are not moving you can warn them or in the detective case when a traitor does not want to test and they are warned two times.A unnaceptable kos is if you kill on suspicion like if someone is walking into secluded areas and you kos them for that,you kill someone for having low hp like if someone is walking up from the bottom of the light house filled with dead players and he is on low hp and you kos him because of that and warning in voice chat like warning someone to move in voice chat than kosing them and that concludes rdm and kos.
The reason why i should be chosen is because i want to help people who keep on getting rdmed and because i have a very critical view on racism or semmitism(the word for hating jews) and etc and that should conclude my application i have just copy and pasted this so sorry if a bit is missing.
  • lildave
  • Junior Boarder
  • A small child who talks alot and is very lonley
  • Thanks received: 70
Olaf
The topic has been locked.

(TTTMOD)Lildaves application 4 years 4 months ago #1177069

fix your template
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin