Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Quatroking's's Application

[SSRP Admin] Quatroking's's Application 4 years 4 months ago #1176759

RP Name: Quatroking (Formally known as Bob Rdmer)
Link to Steam Profile: www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091867370
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65800821
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 -
www.gametracker.com/player/AceThug/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/NigerianPolic...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Quatroking/da...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 -
www.gametracker.com/player/Quatroking/da...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/John%20CENAAA...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 3 -
www.gametracker.com/player/Quatroking/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/AceThug/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
I have about 1.4 ish k hours

Languages I speak:
Dutch , English, Turkish, French, German

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
There is a user with multiple active recents and is still rulebreaking
A user scams another user
A user is trying to crash to server and you catch him red-handed

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:
The f1 menu is a menu that helps the staff team. First of all when you press f1 you open the:

Admin Request
At the Admin request screen you can see active f1's that players on the server have made. When clicking on an f1's that's not being handled by a player you can handle it. When you are handling you can teleport to bring the palyer or you can teleport the player to where you are looking at. When done with an f1 you finish the f1 through the Admin Request menu. Also you can mark an f1 as spam you do this by clicking on it and below handle you can find mark as spam.

Second tab is Warnings
At the wanings tab you can view warnings that have been placed on a player by other staff members. From here you can get info about the player and warn him again or unwarn the player.

The third tab is logging
This is the tab you'll be using the most as it shows logs that have been happening since you joined the server. When handling f1's you'll be using this tab most of the time. When wanting to search for arrests yyou have to input their name instead of their steamid.

The last tab is the Active NLR tab
This is a tab which shows which players have nlr in which district and if they're breaking NLR. This tab can be very useful if you're on duty and want to know what is going on globally around the map

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.
First i would politely ask the player to stop being verbally abusive. When the player ignores my request i will mute the player for 5 minutes. And if the player keeps being verbally abusive it will result into a longer mute and a warning. If the player still doesn't learn from his mistakes a possible ban will be placed. The date of this ban will be decided by the player their rap sheet.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.
First of all i would look at the players rap sheet. From there i would look at the application details and how its done. In this case its done well. So i would reply to the forumpost saying that ive gone over it and tell him my outcome of my decision and why i choose for that decision.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I think I should be chosen because of my prior experience as an admin. Since I’ve been a moderator I’ve been helping around everyone from regular players to new mod to older mods to also a few admins. Currently i'm at 1050 f1's so that shows that i have alot of experience when it comes to being on the staff team. As an admin doing sits would go easier and i feel like i can do even more with administrating the servers. I've went over every staff ETHOS and such so i'm well aware of what i should be doing on any type of situations. Since becoming a moderator and prior to it i've had a good relation with all members from the community. That's because i am a very neutral player so i look at every player like they are new.
  • Quatroking
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • I eat ass
  • Thanks received: 124
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Quatroking.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Quatroking's's Application 4 years 4 months ago #1176761

:support:
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[SSRP Admin] Quatroking's's Application 4 years 4 months ago #1176762

Old mod
:plussp:
  • Na1
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 161

[SSRP Admin] Quatroking's's Application 4 years 4 months ago #1176763

Fix current s1 gametracker it is here ~
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Quatroking/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

[SSRP Admin] Quatroking's's Application 4 years 4 months ago #1176783

:support:

Goodluck!
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP Admin] Quatroking's's Application 4 years 4 months ago #1177047

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1874
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

158 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40