Time Zone: latvia (GMT +3)
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/ralfslapins/
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:140277476
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/mr.latvia/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - i havent played server 2 using this profile
Server 3 - I havent played server 3 using this profile

Here is a link to my gametracker profile where you can find all my aliases:here

Estimated Server Time: Approximately 730 hours (more or less)

Languages I speak: English,latvian

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is when a player randomly kills another player for no RP reason.

An example of RDM is when 'James' is AFK mining on server 2 and then 'alex' joins the server, walks around a bit, ends up finding 'John' at the mine and decides to kill him for no RP reason, just because he want's to.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule, Also Known as NLR means that a user which dies in a certain district cannot return to that district before the NLR timer is over which appears at the top of your screen when you die. There are exceptions to NLR which are for police when they are raiding either the bank vault, or a nuke also when special events happen it can be.

An example of NLR is 'James' is basing on server 1 in crack house District and he Gets raided, He then goes to return whilst breaking NLR by going back to the electric disrict and trying to kill the raider again.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
For the following situation I would first Teleport to Player x and let him know I was there for his f1 and ask if he would like to go to a roof. Then I would listen to why he made the F1, Then i would teleport to player y and ask him if it is okay for me to teleport him to the sit so I don't just tp him out of his RPing. Then I would ask for Player y 's side of the story. If there is an issue with the different sides of the story then I would ask both the users if they have any evidence and if there is evidence that proves that he was RDMed or player y says he killed player x for no reason then I would choose the appropriate punishment. After I would teleport player y back to where he was and ask player x if he needs any more help if not I would end the f1 if they did I would help with anything else they need. Then return him to where he was.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
For the following situation I would first Teleport to Player x and let him know I was there for his f1 and ask if he would like to go to a roof. Then I would listen to why he made the F1, Then i would teleport to player y and ask him if it is okay for me to teleport him to the sit so I don't just tp him out of his RPing. Then I would ask for Player y 's side of the story. Then I would look at the logs and make a decision. If after looking at the logs and i cant make a decision i would ask for evidence of Player Y breaking NLR. If they didn't have evidence I would just let them go and tell them to make sure that they don't break NLR if they did. Then i would teleport Player Y back to where they are and ask Player X if they need anymore help and help them if needed then teleport them back.

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words):
I Think I should be chosen to be staff because I can be on a lot of the time, and there isn't always staff on so I will be able to help with F1's and help more users at once. i also try to be friendly with all players and have a good knowledge of the rules. I also haven't had a punishment for a long time. I will also prioritise staff duties over RP which should be done anyway. I have also had experience as co staff before on a different server so i know what im doing.
  • ralfslapins
  • Fresh Boarder
  • mr latvia
lmao
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] ralfslapins's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1171511

You haven't even played the server in 2 weeks? How do you expect to be accepted.
:minussp:
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] ralfslapins's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1171799

unless you have been on the server under a different alias, it's a :minussp: from me for inactivity.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

[SSRP Moderator] ralfslapins's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1172439

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Inconsistent Activity

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

149 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40