Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/Tommybms/

What server are you applying for?
TTT

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:51421282

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Tom/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/
Does not show the actual time. Please use Deadmonstors Gametracker.

Estimated Server Time:
786 hours

Languages I speak:
German and english

About me:
After finishing High school with 18 years of age last year in Berlin I have taken a so called "gap year" and started working in a few places with me currently delivering food for Lieferando. Just this week I got accepted for a university and am finally going to study computer science in mid of october. With getting accepted for university I decided to lower my working contract to minijobber which means I have a shit ton of time right now as I only have to work one day in a week.

–Why I should be promoted-

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
After applying for TTT moderator one year and two months ago and collecting a total admin time of over 8 months I feel like I have gathered enough experience with helping other people, handling reports in game and on the forums and in general knowing what to do. With me recently acquiring the Surf SA rank I know I am ready to be a Super Admin on TTT too. I have recently reported a lot of bugs and made quite a few suggestions, mainly however I fixed over 25 of the broke hitboxes and I hope they get added the server soon showing how dedicated I am as I can help on more suggestions and help with getting them added.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want ):

Activity:
I joined Zarp over one year ago now and started playing with TTT where I am still stuck until now. In this time I've gathered a total of almost 700 hours of server time and have managed to rank on the top 10 all-time server score list. Over the last month I've also managed to acquire a lot of activity on TeamSpeak and on the Forums with pushing my hours on TeamSpeak up quite a bit and my post count on the forums as well.

Attitude:
My attitude is always calm and not only in game, but also in real life it is almost impossible to make me mad or getting me to rage. I feel like this is very important while staffing as users often try to test us. Other than that I'm always nice and try to help users and fellow staff where I can. I am an easily approachable person and have an open ear for everyone.

Experience and Trust:
As sad before I have been staff on Zarp for quite a time now. I joined the server first 1 year and 3 months ago when I hopped on TTT and I’m stuck here since then. I've held Super admin rank on Surf and Admin rank on TTT, Deathrun and Bhop giving me a lot of experience in handling Appeals, Punishment requests, users and reports on the server.

–Staff related questions-

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
The main problem TTT admins have is when a hacker joins as we can't directly do something about it. If this happens and no Lead team is available I try my best to reach some online Lead Team member and while doing so spectate the suspected player and record his movements so he at least gets punished after the meeting. While doing this I punish him for all the rules he breaks and hope he gets autobanned

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
First I would read through the report in detail and make sure I understand everything. Then I would speak with the staff member and the user doing the request getting the full story of both sides and look at the evidence. With having the story of both sides I would either ask for the opinion of some other staff or instantly come to a verdict of my own.
Here are two examples of how I would respond:
Accepted:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would speak with the staff member and see if he had a reason to do so, if not I'd tell the staff member to not be as strict as we want people to enjoy the server and make sure that he takes a look at our staff ethos again. I would then lower the users ban to a reasonable amount of time and ask the staff member if he has any more questions on the time and amount of punishments we give out for certain scenarios. I’d then tell him that he can approach any staff member to ask for help if he’s unsure about something and we all gladly help. We are a staff team and not a one man army.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would jump in-between the two and try to calm the staff member and maybe user down. Then I would guide the staff member through the report and show him how to do so appropriately. I’d make sure that the staff member is comfortable with handling similar situations from now on and once again make sure he feels comfortable to ask other staff members.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would speak with both the staff members and would handle it in a similar way to a report. I would look at the evidence and come to an outcome. If the report is valid I would speak with the staff member and tell him how to do so correctly and bring it up in the LT meeting. If he didn't do any mistake I would re explain the rule to the other staff member making sure he understands it.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would speak with both the staff members causing the drama and try to help them solve their situation as we always want a nice and calm atmosphere within the staff team, since as just said we should be a team and not a bunch of lonely fighters.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would try to speak with the staff member and get him to stop. If he doesn't react I would feel the need to emergency demote him and in either case bring it up in the next LT meeting.
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1171229

it's a struggle out here man
:plussp:
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1171230

No reason to deny :plussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2224

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1171260

:support:
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1171328

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1171387

• daantje1251
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fortnite is love, Fortnite is life.
  • Thanks received: 101
★2x EX-TTT Administrator ★
★ EX-Prophunt Moderator ★

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1171423

BananaSlanger

:minussp:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

[TTT Super Admin] Tom's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1172591

yikes already did a plussp xD
  • daantje1251
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fortnite is love, Fortnite is life.
  • Thanks received: 101
★2x EX-TTT Administrator ★
★ EX-Prophunt Moderator ★

Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by daantje1251.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

283 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
30/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf