SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:161928514
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Here!
Estimated Server Time:
~39000 mins/650 hours
Languages I speak:
English, basic French

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I've been staff for just under 8 months now, almost 7 months of those as an admin, and on the server I've seen almost all that there is to know. Apart from my inactivity break, I've had 100 mins + on the server every day since May I believe, and I've used almost every command to deal with different scenarios, so I have a lot of admin experience in-game, and I've handled some reports and appeals on the forums.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Server Activity: As I said, I play every day on the server, and I play a lot, handling reports (apparently I've handled the second most reports of all time apparently (lowkey flex)) and helping new players, and answering questions users have, about reports, punishments and anything else I can answer. If staff members, especially new ones, need a helping hand in dealing with reports or getting to a conclusion in a chat, I'll offer mine if I'm available too.
TeamSpeak/Forums: As of late I've been going on Teamspeak almost daily talking to whoever I see online, and I have spoken to many members of staff including both admins and LT members. As well as this, recently I've tried to voice my opinion in meetings more, and others have shown that voicing your opinion can go a long way. On the forums, I post replies on most if not all TTT applicants and often go into detail if necessary, and I think that I'm fair with my reasoning, and I post responses to many suggestions, as well as occasionally making a few of my own.
Attitude: I feel like my attitude towards staff and users is consistently good, I don't go around aimlessly insulting or bullying people, and when handling reports I make sure I'm doing everything fairly, and I'm not afraid to open up a chat if I'm not sure, or have discussions with users who think they were treated unfairly, where I often direct them here to make an appeal/report. On top of this, I often remind staff members or users going for staff about their attitude if there is a problem or argument, and try to steer them back on track.
Trust: In my time as staff I haven't had an official/demotion , so I am fairly trustworthy and I feel that I have proven that I wouldn't abuse new powers as a Super Admin. Plus, I've never been warned or banned from the Forums, TeamSpeak or Discord, so I have shown that I can be a good role model and follow rules. Lastly, I have also trained a moderator recently, after which there were no issues or retrainings necessary, and I have pointed out issues and problems with the Spreadsheet that needed fixing, since I don't have powers to add or edit it, so I feel I would be capable of helping sort out any problems with it.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
More than a few times have there been hackers online, and although I don't have recording software of my own, and someone from the LT wasn't available, other people were able to help me out and record and send me the evidence, which then went to the lead team to be voted on. As a Super Admin I would be able to anticheat the person and kick/warn on the first offense, or permaban on a repeat offense.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Once I have claimed the report, I would review it with anyone else involved, eg. victim, reported staff member or any witness/person who may be able to help, to find out exactly what happened and look at any proof.
If it was accepted:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If it was denied:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
A new admin has banned a user for 2 weeks for having 6 recent punishments, after one previous ban for the same thing 2 months ago, which was a 1-day ban.
I would ask the staff member why they banned them, which, after looking at their rapsheet, is a valid ban reason, but I would explain to them that 2 weeks isn't fair for their second ban. I would then ask the staff member to reduce the ban duration to a few days, and would explain to the staff member that next time further action will be taken if they excessively ban a user again, and that this time is only a warning.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would ask the staff member what the situation is and to put it into context, and would remind them of what commands are available depending on the situation, for example if someone has a racist name I would show them how to change it and warn them for having a racist name, or if someone is mass rdming I would slay them so that the staff member can deal with any ensuing reports, while also letting them know that if someone is mass rdming you should slay them so they don't keep ruining people's rounds. Finally, I would make sure they know what to do next time in case it happens again.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
In any way you would handle a normal report. I would take the views of both sides, along with any evidence they may have to prove that the accused staff member is guilty/not guilty, and review it. If it is accepted, I would talk to the reported staff member and warn them that they aren't allowed to do that, and bring it up in the next LT meeting if necessary. If it is denied, I would explain to the staff member who accused the other why I decided to deny it, and reach a mutual conclusion.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would make sure that it isn't public to start with so that it doesn't disrupt other people's time on the server, and then I would stop the argument or disrespect from happening and from happening in the future. I would then explain to the pair that they are supposed to work together in the staff team, not against each other, and that any issues should be dealt with alongside higher up staff members to ensure it is dealt with fairly. If I am the only LT member involved, I would bring it up for others to be aware of in the next LT meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would privately inform the staff member that they are breaking the rules and will ask them to stop immediatly, and then by whatever means necessary would talk to them to make sure they know there are in the wrong, or if they ignore me and keep doing it, I would be forced to emergency demote them. If they did stop, however, I would still bring this up in the LT meeting.

Thanks for reading my application! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Chespin's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1170970

Lmao :plussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

[TTT Super Admin] Chespin's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1171004

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[TTT Super Admin] Chespin's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1171033

helped me train when i became a mod :plussp:
  • daantje1251
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fortnite is love, Fortnite is life.
  • Thanks received: 101
★2x EX-TTT Administrator ★
★ EX-Prophunt Moderator ★

[TTT Super Admin] Chespin's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1171045

Went mentally deranged yeah. Went whacky. Went positively bonkers
  • Zinnful
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 53
Ex-TTT
-Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] Chespin's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1171059

:plussp: Support this man guy he is the only one who plays ttt and ph simultaneously
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
  • Thanks received: 104
current rank:
EX: Semi-serious Roleplay Administrator
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Suken.

[TTT Super Admin] Chespin's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1171138

One of my oldest mates (along with sisky,bdog and rulebreaker ofc) but one of the funniest in the staff team, he didn't care when i use to take the piss out of him because of his his mic, so you get a big boi

p.s your mic still sounds like you live down in the mariana trench
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.

[TTT Super Admin] Chespin's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1171139

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
p.s your mic still sounds like you live down in the mariana trench
I got a new mic a month and a half ago :lol:
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator