Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Smol's Application

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169604

RP Name: Smol dong
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198369352068
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:204543170
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/smol/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/ www.gametracker.com/player/Smol%20dong/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Smol/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/ www.gametracker.com/player/Smol%20dong/d...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Smol/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/ www.gametracker.com/player/Smol%20dong/u...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 3000 Hours

Languages I speak: English

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
1. A user is being racist many times over and already has had a few mutes for it.
2. A user is mass rdming constantly even after jail or 2.
3. A user is trying to crash the server.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:
It's very helpful to tp/bring the user you are trying to help. While using the tab menu to keep the user who was reported open. Meaning you can deal with sits faster and help others faster.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.
I would first ask them nicely to refrain from disrespecting me. And if they don't stop being rude I would either mute them. Maybe talk to them about why they feel that way towards me.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.

Hello (Name) I have contacted (admin's name), we came to the conclusion that you should be unbanned. Thanks for taking the time to make this. We appreciate you making this appeal. Seeing as you seemed to have changed. You will be unbanned. But you will be watched for rulebreaks.

Consider this :accepted:

Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words): I believe I deserve to be promoted due to my activity, my dedication to the server, and my experience with staffing. I usually active on the server for more than 8 hours per day and I enjoy staffing and helping out combat rule breakers. I feel as though I have already done a lot as a moderator, but sometimes I feel useless and helpless towards those that need help. I’m almost always on late at night and around when others aren’t. I’m always a listening ear and willing to help those that need it. I always give both sides a fair chance to explain themselves when in a sit and make sure that I understand both sides. I give punishments fairly and always check rap sheets before deciding. I’ve been unbiased and try my best when doing my job. I’m always respectful of those that I bring into sits, hoping with this that many will feel comfortable coming to me with their issues. These types of actions would carry on into me becoming an admin, the only difference is that I would be able to do more to help them and the community and make zarp great again. :zarp:
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Smol.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169605

Also if this could be moved to the right section. I'd appreciate it. <333
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169607

:minussp: Has previous experience and was a great admin before! But due to his shitty title, he deserves the electric wheel chair!
  • spicydoggo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 389
僕はときどきぼっきする勇気がある
ex-SSRP ADMIN 2x
Gang Owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol, alit

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169608

spicydoggo wrote:
:minussp: Has previous experience and was a great admin before! But due to his shitty title, he deserves the electric wheel chair!
My title is fucking great. And you can't change my mind.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169617

Please used the updated template,
[b]RP Name:[/b] 
[b]Link to Steam Profile:[/b] 
[b]SteamID:[/b] 
[b]Current Gametracker Profiles:[/b] 
[i]To find your Gametracker Profile, follow the link for each server and search for your current Steam name. Replace the server’s Gametracker link with your own profile for the server[/i] 
Server 1 - https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/top_players/ 
Server 2 - https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/top_players/ 
Server 3 - https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/top_players/ 

[b]Estimated Server Time:[/b] 

[b]Languages I Speak:[/b]

[b]Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:[/b] 

[b]Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:[/b] 

[b]Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:[/b] 
[i]You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.[/i] 

[b]Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:[/b] 
[i]Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.[/i] 

[b]Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):[/b]
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169630

Yes!

:plussp:
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169637

can't even follow a template what a noob
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169659

:support:

Smog dog
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169661

I love you smol.

:plussp:
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169673

o.O :support:
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169674

Considering you only just got off a ban from scamming since the person was "nice" enough to let you off. I think it is way to early for you to keep climbing ranks. In my opinion your lucky to be mod.
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6391
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky, PepsiMax

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169675

Oh yikes. I'll fix it once I'm home. I didn't realize that the template was new. As for what Spectrum/Jack said. I feel as if I've done great so far as a mod. And it would be better to deal with sits as an admin again.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169677

Best player on the server!

:support:
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169680

Smol wrote:
Oh yikes. I'll fix it once I'm home. I didn't realize that the template was new. As for what Spectrum/Jack said. I feel as if I've done great so far as a mod. And it would be better to deal with sits as an admin again.
You have also only been mod for 2 days lol
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky, PepsiMax

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169681

Smol wrote:

maybe so, anyone would do a better job as an admin than a mod because of the convenience of the different tools that you can use, but you only gain access to them once you have proven yourself and you have been mod for a total of 2 days. In my opinion how you have done "so far" isn't enough for showing you are ready. The main reason why I think this is because you can't really prove much in 1 week, you could get lucky and not have to handle any difficult situations in being a mod for 1 week so we won't really know on whether you are ready or not until you prove yourself over a couple of more weeks. and also you only got away with your ban because he let you off. It's too early.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169683

jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:

Meetings are held Saturday meaning he has enough time to prove himself worthy until then.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169684

jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
I mean yeah. But within the first day I completed the minimum and haven’t stopped since. B)
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169686

Trix wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:

Meetings are held Saturday meaning he has enough time to prove himself worthy until then.
Posting it now was to get opinions and work towards the trust.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169687

Smol wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
I mean yeah. But within the first day I completed the minimum and haven’t stopped since. B)
But the last time you was mod/admin you failed to complete any f1 requirements and only managed to get 14 in a total month. This is why you need to more time as mod. Firstly it'll show us that your interested not only going for the hype of getting admin, but secondly to show us you wont do the same thing you did last time and get yourself perm banned...
When this has been completed along with a longer time frame you will gain my support, as of now you don't have it.
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spectrum, schnitzel nazi, Micky, PepsiMax

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 5 months ago #1169690

jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
But the last time you was mod/admin you failed to complete any f1 requirements and only managed to get 14 in a total month. This is why you need to more time as mod. Firstly it'll show us that your interested not only going for the hype of getting admin, but secondly to show us you wont do the same thing you did last time and get yourself perm banned...
When this has been completed along with a longer time frame you will gain my support, as of now you don't have it.

The max players we hit before the update was around 10 so it's unfair to say " failed to complete any f1 requirements" and keep in mind he never abused his staff powers before, so being a mod for a week should be more than enough for an ex admin to prove that he is capable of handling situations.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red_, alit
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

210 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun