• Steam Name: Monty

• Time Zone: GMT+2

• Steam Profile:

• What server are you applying for: TTT

• SteamID: STEAM_1:0:45560261

• Estimated Server Time: 900+ hours

• Languahes I Speak: English & Danish

• Current Gametracker Profile:

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I have a good attitude towards others and my work, I may act silly at times, but I’m mature when I have too. I'm always kind and honest to other staff & players, I treat everyone fairly and equally. If there's anyone asking any questions, I will be helpful by answering them to be best of my ability. I try my best not to be biased towards others or in anything I do, I’m very forgiving, and believe in second chances, if given the opportunity I would give the most lenient “punishment” possible. I’m a dedicated hard-working individual who takes his work serious while also trying to “keep things fun”. I’m experienced and know the rules well. I've held multiple Lead Team positions on different communities throughout my time playing TTT. Whilst being within Zarp I’ve never been abusive or anything of the sort and therefore believe I’m very trustworthy, I believe that I’ve shown that I’m more than capable in the past (that being said I am a little more limited by time ATM).

What makes you a good candidate?

I believe that I’ve shown that I’m more than able to carry my own weight whilst trying my hardest to cooperate with others and share the work there's available with as many people as possible, though if worst comes to worst, I will carry out the tasks by myself if I must. I’m an experienced “Zarp Veteran“ who knows the rules very well and try to clarify them when needed or even changed/corrected if I feel it's necessary. I'm always kind and honest to other staff & players, I treat everyone fairly and equally. I’m active on the forums and check it as often as I can/multiple times a day (I don’t always post on each and every thread only when I feel like it’s necessary ~ when something has been left out and I can contribute as I feel it is extremely unnecessary to be posting the same things over and over). When responding to applications I will give my honest opinion and say what they can improve on or what they're doing right (activity, recent punishments, attitude, the application itself, etc.). This will hopefully make it so they can improve and also have a better chance of getting accepted. I’ve handled many appeals/report abuses both by myself & with other staff members. When responding to an appeal or report abuse, I write my conclusion in detail to hopefully avoid any unnecessary confusion. Here's some examples: 1, 2, 3, 4. I attend as many meetings as possible and rarely miss any. In game I try to keep a consistent activity (has been a bit of a struggle recently because of my job, but should be improving quite a bit over the next month) whitest fulfilling my staffing duties to the best of my abilities, though I tend to dedicate a lot of time on my own little projects, such as improving and maintaining tools like the Spreadsheet, Worksheet, information thread, etc. I am on TeamSpeak & TTT often to talk/interact with the community and to be contacted about anything. I will obviously be on both Steam and Discord throughout most of the day following ongoing conversations and requests..

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle, and required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I have not encountered a situation where a Lead Team member was needed, the only thing that would come close would be if there's a cheater online, which I'd "work around" by collecting evidence to be brought up in the meeting by recording them.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I’m assuming the template has been used and filled in correctly, if not I would refer to the it and possibly offer my help with filling it out. I would announce that I’m handling the report to let both the person reporting and the staff team know that it's being handled and then read through the report to make sure I have a good grasp of the situation. I would then contact the victim that made the report against the staff member to hear their side of the story. Lastly before making my conclusion I would contact the reported staff member for theirs. I may need to ask other lead team members for their opinion if it's a particularly challenging situation. I would make my response as detailed as possible and try not to leave anything out to ensure not to cause any unnecessary confusion.

• If the report abuse has been accepted, I'd reply with:

Hello "insert name here"!

I’ve read through your report, the following comments and reviewed your evidence, I've spoken with the staff member responsible and they know better now and are sorry for their actions and would like to apologize for their mistake. If another case like this appears further action will be taken. Thank you for taking the time to make this report, it is much appreciated!

This has been:

• If the report abuse has been denied, I'd reply with:

Hello "insert name here"!

I’ve read through your report, the following comments and talked with the staff member in question. Because of a lack of evidence there's sadly nothing more that can be done about this situation as there's nothing to prove that he was in the wrong. In the future make sure to provide evidence when making a report to ensure that we can take action on these matters. Thank you for taking the time to make this report, it is much appreciated! Please do so again in the future if you feel it is necessary.

This has been

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
    A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would preferably have the staff member come on TeamSpeak because it would be easier to communicate on there (I think this goes for most of the situations, but especially a case like this where I’d like to make sure they know how to deal with it properly). However messaging them through Steam, Discord or Admin chat would be manageable. I'd ask the staff member why he thought it was an appropriate length of time to ban the user and correct him by telling him the length he should’ve given. I would tell him how to properly handle the situation to insure that he does not ban players for longer than needed by explaining to him how we take prior punishments into consideration when banning a user and refer to this guide as it's been very helpful to me and a lot of other staff members. I would then make sure that the players ban is corrected. If the staff member in question continues to ban excessively further action will be taken.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would help the staff member out by guiding them towards the right direction, but I would try not to tell them exactly how I'd do it. Potentially refreshing them on our rules & ethos or whatever it is they're struggling with to help them out. When they’ve finished the case, I may tell them what they can improve on in the future if it's needed, depending on how they did a retraining may be a necessity.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I'd hear what he has to say and ask for any evidence of the staff member breaking the rules. If the evidence proves that the staff member did indeed break the rules, I would talk with them to hopefully ensure that this does not happen again in the future (this obviously depends on the seriousness of the rule breaking). If no evidence was provided or it is invalid, and the staff member denied breaking any rules I would not take any action (although I would keep it in mind if any other cases should occur in the future). Depending on the situation I may or may not contact the accused staff member if I feel it necessary to hear what he has to say.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I’d ask the two staff members involved to calm down. If they continue arguing I would remind them that this is unacceptable, and they should remain respectful towards each other because they’re representing the server/staff team (and it obviously isn’t civil). Afterwards I would try to resolve the issue at hand by speaking with the staff member who sparked the argument. I’d ask him what happened and hear them out. I’d tell him that what he did was wrong, and I would ensure that this does not happen again in the future. I would then talk with the other staff members and hear his side of the story, tell him the other perspective on the matter, and try to resolve the situation. Afterwards I’d get the two staff members in a chat to talk it over (whilst I'm supervising them). If one of the staff members involved does not wish to resolve the issue at hand, I’d bring it up with the other Lead Team members or latest in the next Lead Team meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I’d contact the rule breaking staff member and to stop him from causing more harm whilst getting them on TeamSpeak of possible. I’d then make sure that he’s aware of what he has done wrong, and that no users are further harmed. I’d apologize to the users affected by the incident and assure them that this will be dealt with. Depending on the seriousness of the abuse I would:

• For more serious abuse:

• Emergency demote the staff member because he used his powers in a way that is not allowed, causing more harm than good. I would tell the staff member why he was demoted to not cause any unnecessary confusion and try to get a Head Administrator involved. I would inform the other Lead Team members why he has been emergency demoted and bring him up in the next lead team meeting as that is what the policy states (the lead team must vote on whether to keep the demotion in place). An emergency demotion should only be done when there is an emergency, such as a staff member mass abusing their powers or a staff member failing to desist abusive behavior.

• For less serious abuse:

• I’d give them a verbal warning and makes sure that he’s 100% aware that what he did was wrong and that it should not happen again. They may be a new staff member or at least not known for doing anything to intentionally harm anyone. Lastly, he’d be brought up in the next lead team meeting to discuss whether any further action is needed.
    Thank you for reading my application, any kind of feedback is much appreciated!
    • Nina
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP
    • 「(°ヘ°)
    • Thanks received: 889

Former
    Zarp Slave
    The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Administrator] Nina's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1162187

Yes
    :plussp:
    • Kurze
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP
    • Expect me to be straight to the point.
    • Thanks received: 1040
    Plus Ultra!

EX
    EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Super Administrator] Nina's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1162189

Why did you resign from the first place then xD , just go on inactivity for a month then come back .
    • TheFierceOwl
    • Banned
    • ❤Finn❤
    • Thanks received: 541

[TTT Super Administrator] Nina's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1162190

• Buffy
    • Gold Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • ❤️ Rex ❤️
    • Thanks received: 2231

[TTT Super Administrator] Nina's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1162192

• finlay
    • Senior Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Thanks received: 197

[TTT Super Administrator] Nina's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1162196

Can we get an f in the chat for David, Eddie and Tom's chances of getting SA
    • Chespin
    • Legendary Member
    • stay outta tha fiyah
    • Thanks received: 1336
    Ex-TTT Super Administrator
    Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
    Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
    Ex-TTT Administrator x3
    Ex-Community Council Member
    Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
    The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT Super Administrator] Nina's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1162198

o.O
    • Jim_Jam
    • Former Community Manager
    • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
    • TTT is my child ❤️
    • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT Super Administrator] Nina's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1162247

We all know that you would make a great SA or even HA, your activity however is not the best rn :/
    • Tom.
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP
    • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
    Surf Super Administrator
    TTT Administrator
    Bhop Administrator
    Deathrun Administrator
    TeamSpeak Administrator
    Discord Administrator