Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161699

Steam Name:
TheFierceOwl


Forum Name:
TheFierceOwl

What server(s) are you active on?:
TTT


I am From:
Egypt


Time spent with ZARP Gaming?:
2 - 3 years


How often do you come on the forums:
every like hour or so


Why You?:

Because i want to be a moderator and stop people like sorle from breaking TOU and breaking the rules as being disrespectful . i want to be moderator because if i wont get it on TTT then why not here all the same . i can hold high ranks no doubts of my previous ranks i owned . when i get this ill think about applying again on ttt dont worry. Thank you.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161701

what lol
  • Huperchild
  • Huperchild's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Roses Are Red
  • Posts: 2368
  • Thanks received: 434
  • Karma: -263
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161703

Huperchild wrote:
what lol
just do :support:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161704

:plussp: !
  • Huperchild
  • Huperchild's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Roses Are Red
  • Posts: 2368
  • Thanks received: 434
  • Karma: -263
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Huperchild.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161706

so you just made a whole forum mod app so you can stop sorle from breaking TOU??
  • XSwordPlayZ
  • XSwordPlayZ's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 912
  • Thanks received: 186
  • Karma: 24
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sorIe

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161708

nice
  • BDOG876
  • BDOG876's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ?EDDIE?
  • Posts: 781
  • Thanks received: 247
  • Karma: 4
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex TTT Admin★
★Ex PropHunt Admin★
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161709

XSwordPlayZ wrote:
so you just made a whole forum mod app so you can stop sorle from breaking TOU??
hello , i clearly said " people like sorle " so you can add piano dude and sometimes this guy micky idk a whole bunch
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161711

you're genuinely fucking calling me out HAHAHAHAHAHA you're still harassing me months after i denied your begging

fuck off
  • sorIe
  • sorIe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 10337
  • Thanks received: 3760
  • Karma: 409




ex-Jailbreak HA
ex-SSRP/Bhop/Deathrun SA
ex-forum staff

The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161713

sort your self out sorle mate

Unfortunately Owl, the applications for forum positions are currently closed, they are opened at the end of every month if decided on in the meeting, you’ll have to wait for the next meeting and see what sections are opened before you can apply!
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • fuck
  • Posts: 6083
  • Thanks received: 1705
  • Karma: 47
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sorIe, TheFierceOwl

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161714

TheFierceOwl wrote:
people like sorle from breaking TOU
i think im blind
why do you even call him out why you don't just say The People who break TOU
  • XSwordPlayZ
  • XSwordPlayZ's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 912
  • Thanks received: 186
  • Karma: 24
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by XSwordPlayZ.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sorIe

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161715

sorIe wrote:
you're genuinely fucking calling me out HAHAHAHAHAHA you're still harassing me months after i denied your begging

fuck off
im sorry but as you can see here peeps , This is the sort of behavior ill prevent from happening ever again
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161716

No effort put into this, plus you still dont have trust from 90% of the community, no thanks.
  • Markus Chellwigg
  • Markus Chellwigg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Wait right here I'll be back in the mornin'
  • Posts: 3061
  • Thanks received: 539
  • Karma: -26

Ex SSRP Admin

Ex BHOP Moderator
Oneil Industries Officer
Community Council Creator

Golden Juggernaut, Gluon Owner

The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161717

TheFierceOwl wrote:
XSwordPlayZ wrote:
so you just made a whole forum mod app so you can stop sorle from breaking TOU??
hello , i clearly said " people like sorle " so you can add piano dude and sometimes this guy micky idk a whole bunch
you've literally called out a community council member who's relatively well-mannered and cares about the community, simply based on false pretenses and bias

micky's a good guy and has been for the entire time i've known him, shame on u for randomly calling him out
  • sorIe
  • sorIe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 10337
  • Thanks received: 3760
  • Karma: 409




ex-Jailbreak HA
ex-SSRP/Bhop/Deathrun SA
ex-forum staff

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spectrum

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161718

Eddie. wrote:
sort your self out sorle mate

Unfortunately Owl, the applications for forum positions are currently closed, they are opened at the end of every month if decided on in the meeting, you’ll have to wait for the next meeting and see what sections are opened before you can apply!
i am really sorry didnt know
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161719

Eddie. wrote:
sort your self out sorle mate

Unfortunately Owl, the applications for forum positions are currently closed, they are opened at the end of every month if decided on in the meeting, you’ll have to wait for the next meeting and see what sections are opened before you can apply!
dont make me make the trek to sheffield edward
  • sorIe
  • sorIe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 10337
  • Thanks received: 3760
  • Karma: 409




ex-Jailbreak HA
ex-SSRP/Bhop/Deathrun SA
ex-forum staff

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddie.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161720

sorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
XSwordPlayZ wrote:
so you just made a whole forum mod app so you can stop sorle from breaking TOU??
hello , i clearly said " people like sorle " so you can add piano dude and sometimes this guy micky idk a whole bunch
you've literally called out a community council member who's relatively well-mannered and cares about the community, simply based on false pretenses and bias

micky's a good guy and has been for the entire time i've known him, shame on u for randomly calling him out
SORRY I MEANT MYTIC I THINK MICKY IS AWESOME MAn
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161721

micky is a good men
like chocolate
  • Huperchild
  • Huperchild's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Roses Are Red
  • Posts: 2368
  • Thanks received: 434
  • Karma: -263
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161723

TheFierceOwl wrote:
sorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
XSwordPlayZ wrote:
so you just made a whole forum mod app so you can stop sorle from breaking TOU??
hello , i clearly said " people like sorle " so you can add piano dude and sometimes this guy micky idk a whole bunch
you've literally called out a community council member who's relatively well-mannered and cares about the community, simply based on false pretenses and bias

micky's a good guy and has been for the entire time i've known him, shame on u for randomly calling him out
SORRY I MEANT MYTIC I THINK MICKY IS AWESOME MAn
you're literally just calling people out that have called out you/your friends though? my point still stands man
  • sorIe
  • sorIe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 10337
  • Thanks received: 3760
  • Karma: 409




ex-Jailbreak HA
ex-SSRP/Bhop/Deathrun SA
ex-forum staff

The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161724

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
No effort put into this, plus you still dont have trust from 90% of the community, no thanks.
what is effort , what i meant to do to " add " effort
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 2 months 1 week ago #1161727

sorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
sorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
XSwordPlayZ wrote:
so you just made a whole forum mod app so you can stop sorle from breaking TOU??
hello , i clearly said " people like sorle " so you can add piano dude and sometimes this guy micky idk a whole bunch
you've literally called out a community council member who's relatively well-mannered and cares about the community, simply based on false pretenses and bias

micky's a good guy and has been for the entire time i've known him, shame on u for randomly calling him out
SORRY I MEANT MYTIC I THINK MICKY IS AWESOME MAn
you're literally just calling people out that have called out you/your friends though? my point still stands man

sorle what did you do to him he actually made a forum mod app so he wants to Ban you
  • XSwordPlayZ
  • XSwordPlayZ's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 912
  • Thanks received: 186
  • Karma: 24
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by XSwordPlayZ.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Jim_Jam, Mr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

279 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
21/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
0/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
13/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
6/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
33/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
7/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
7/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
12/128
online
Connect to server Discord
180/∞
online
Top