Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161699

Steam Name:
TheFierceOwl

Forum Name:
TheFierceOwl

What server(s) are you active on?:
TTT

I am From:
Egypt

Time spent with ZARP Gaming?:
2 - 3 years

How often do you come on the forums:
every like hour or so

Why You?:

Because i want to be a moderator and stop people like sorle from breaking TOU and breaking the rules as being disrespectful . i want to be moderator because if i wont get it on TTT then why not here all the same . i can hold high ranks no doubts of my previous ranks i owned . when i get this ill think about applying again on ttt dont worry. Thank you.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161703

Huperchild wrote:
what lol
just do :support:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161708

nice
  • BCAT
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 646
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161709

XSwordPlayZ wrote:
so you just made a whole forum mod app so you can stop sorle from breaking TOU??
hello , i clearly said " people like sorle " so you can add piano dude and sometimes this guy micky idk a whole bunch
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161711

you're genuinely fucking calling me out HAHAHAHAHAHA you're still harassing me months after i denied your begging

fuck off
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161713

sort your self out sorle mate

Unfortunately Owl, the applications for forum positions are currently closed, they are opened at the end of every month if decided on in the meeting, you’ll have to wait for the next meeting and see what sections are opened before you can apply!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, TheFierceOwl

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161715

sorIe wrote:
you're genuinely fucking calling me out HAHAHAHAHAHA you're still harassing me months after i denied your begging

fuck off
im sorry but as you can see here peeps , This is the sort of behavior ill prevent from happening ever again
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161716

No effort put into this, plus you still dont have trust from 90% of the community, no thanks.
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161717

TheFierceOwl wrote:
XSwordPlayZ wrote:
so you just made a whole forum mod app so you can stop sorle from breaking TOU??
hello , i clearly said " people like sorle " so you can add piano dude and sometimes this guy micky idk a whole bunch
you've literally called out a community council member who's relatively well-mannered and cares about the community, simply based on false pretenses and bias

micky's a good guy and has been for the entire time i've known him, shame on u for randomly calling him out
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: Spectrum

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161718

Eddie. wrote:

Unfortunately Owl, the applications for forum positions are currently closed, they are opened at the end of every month if decided on in the meeting, you’ll have to wait for the next meeting and see what sections are opened before you can apply!
i am really sorry didnt know
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161719

Eddie. wrote:

dont make me make the trek to sheffield edward
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161720

sorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
XSwordPlayZ wrote:
you've literally called out a community council member who's relatively well-mannered and cares about the community, simply based on false pretenses and bias

micky's a good guy and has been for the entire time i've known him, shame on u for randomly calling him out
SORRY I MEANT MYTIC I THINK MICKY IS AWESOME MAn
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161723

TheFierceOwl wrote:
sorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
XSwordPlayZ wrote:

you're literally just calling people out that have called out you/your friends though? my point still stands man
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161724

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
No effort put into this, plus you still dont have trust from 90% of the community, no thanks.
what is effort , what i meant to do to " add " effort
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161728

XSwordPlayZ wrote:
sorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
sorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
XSwordPlayZ wrote:

you're literally just calling people out that have called out you/your friends though? my point still stands man

sorle what did you do to him he actually made a forum mod app so he can Ban you
he basically hates me because i asked him for a mummy since he was giving away lots of them and ever since he always has been disrespectful to me as if i stole from him a mummy or ripped anything from his inventory
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161732

XSwordPlayZ wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
XSwordPlayZ wrote:
sorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
sorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
XSwordPlayZ wrote:

he basically hates me because i asked him for a mummy since he was giving away lots of them and ever since he always has been disrespectful to me as if i stole from him a mummy or ripped anything from his inventory

sorry did that question was for you?
okaysorry
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161733

TheFierceOwl wrote:
XSwordPlayZ wrote:
sorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
sorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
XSwordPlayZ wrote:

i mean i'd be happy to pull up the screenshots i got from multiple occasions on that day of me telling you to stop asking me yet 5 minutes later i get another pm or message in ooc begging for items

you asked over 10 times after i told you over 10 times to stop, clarky was literally on the server at the time and you're lucky i didn't make a serious report for you blatantly harassing me, but i'm evil right guys

i don't care if you ask once, but if you ask that many fucking times after being told to stop that many fucking times, you're just a general annoyance, and it really speaks to you as a person when you then turn on the person after they tell you the truth

either way let's not get on to that, i simply think you're not a good candidate for any staff position, so i'll say so even if the position isn't open and you've got no chance anyway
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by SorIe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWORD

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161738

sorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
XSwordPlayZ wrote:
sorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
sorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
XSwordPlayZ wrote:

i mean i'd be happy to pull up the screenshots i got from multiple occasions on that day of me telling you to stop asking me yet 5 minutes later i get another pm or message in ooc begging for items

you asked over 10 times after i told you over 10 times to stop, clarky was literally on the server at the time and you're lucky i didn't make a serious report for you blatantly harassing me, but i'm evil right guys

i don't care if you ask once, but if you ask that many fucking times after being told to stop that many fucking times, you're just a general annoyance, and it really speaks to you as a person when you then turn on the person after they tell you the truth
you havent ever told to me " just leave me alone i wont give u any items " actually went like " Fuck off " from the first time! how do you expect me to react ? say sorry ?? im a rebel
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161739

Huperchild wrote:
sorIe wrote:
i don't care if you ask once
WOAH SROLE CAN ME HAVE MOTHER SOOT
yes sir :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

[FORUM] Owl - Forum Moderator App - DARKRP Section 4 years 6 months ago #1161742

XSwordPlayZ wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
sorIe wrote:
i don't care if you ask once
WOAH SROLE CAN ME HAVE MOTHER SOOT
yes sir :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7 :zarp: 7

dude wtf why you didn't give me a suit
i will be a moderator and ban you idot
thats sort of salty . you are the god tier of salty people
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

229 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1