STEAM_0:1:67112900

Current Gametracker Profiles:

GameTracker
GameTracker 2

Estimated Server Time:

~255 hours according to GT

Languages I speak:

English, Swedish, German, Russian, French
(only my favs are colored don't be offended pls)

Some stuff about me:

I'm David, but you all know that! I'm 17 years old and I'm currently on 12th grade in High School, about to move onto getting a job. I like writing essays and I am the owner of a BP style debate club, I'm also into coding and not going outside at all.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

♠ Promotion related ♠

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I have been an administrator for quite some time now, always attended meetings and managed to use every single command and contribute in almost every way an admin can, which naturally and obviously gave me tons of experience, which has definitely contributed on slowly but gradually getting to the next rank.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Experience

As I said, I have a lot of experience as an admin and throughout my time, I have improved and mastered every good trait of a staff member, whether it is attitude, competence or leadership. I may not be a Darling, but I know for a fact that being a Super Admin is a way bigger of a responsibility and a gap between Moderator and Admin, which I fully understand and am ready for, I believe I have reached the maximum of my capabilities at this point and would like to move on to the next position, because I can be way more of use to the server and the community as a whole.

Attitude

I am known as a fun guy, but that doesn't make me less competent staff in any way, I can be as serious as the situation requires me to be. I am always chill in-game and don't hesitate to communicate and interact with users, but when someone rulebreaks, I always handle it fairly and calmly. Outside GMod, I'm still the same guy everyone (mostly) likes, because my attitude while staffing isn't an act, it's the real me.

Activity

My activity has always been way over the barrier, I have never missed my time on the server even when I was inactive and I'm almost always available and free to speak to, my only downside being TS activity, which I believe, have gotten out of the way. Not to forget that I'm very active in times where most staff aren't, which in my opinion, is a good opportunity for the server to be clean of hackers and other rulebreakers, since they are the most active early ( I know from experience...).

Dedication & Competence

My competence doesn't end with just being able to use my powers correctly, I have trained several great staff members, one of which is a great Super Admin himself, which I think should be an important detail that I'm sure the lead team have noticed. And it would mean the world to me if I could train without bothering Henny every time!
I've already mentioned that I've done everything an admin can, contributed to making polls, editing and filling the spreadsheet etc, I have also handled numerous appeals and punishment requests, all of which I handled professionally and didn't have trouble with.

Here are some of the appeals/punishment requests that I have handled.

These two were sort of trolls and shouldn't really count, but that didn't change the fact that I handled them fairly and professionally.

Conclusion

Attitude, Experience, Dedication and Competence, these are in my view, the main traits and skills of a good Super Admin, and I have honed all of them over my 3 months of professional and struggle-free staffing and I believe this should be enough for the lead team to trust me with this role, I'm ready as ever for the responsibility, you have my word.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

Now, there haven't been that many unique situations like this other than the obvious "hacker on server with no LT" scenario, but the way I handled this with some other staff was different from how others did.
We had already requested a LT member to join and handle the cheater, but nothing was changing, we knew that person was cheating, unfortunately they weren't breaking any rules other than hacking, so we couldn't do much against him. They were rarely attacking anyone so we couldn't get any good evidence.
What I came up with was sacrificing my T rounds to try and make him to kill me for proof, which is exactly what we did and is exactly how this got him banned.
Sure, may sound cringey and all, but me and Kevin (yes, kevin) were desperate for proof, and had no other choice. I know, I'm that big of a hero B).
There isn't much else to add because the LT are doing a splendid job at everything (other than being constantly active, which I don't blame them for).

♠ Staffing related questions♠

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

After thoroughly reading and understanding the report, I would immediately contact the staff member, ask them if they know about what happened and ask for their part of the story, doing this in a calm and professional way, of course.

In case the staff member was in the wrong, this would be my verdict and response to the report.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

In case the staff member was in the right, this would be the appropriate response

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

Before jumping to conclusions, I would ask the staff member why they issued a lengthy ban to the user, after understanding the situation, I would calmly tell them that the ban was a little too strict and explain to them why, I'd make sure they get what I'm saying and then let them edit the ban duration themselves and if possible, contact the banned user and tell them that their ban had been changed.
After this, I'd see what kind of ban the staff member issues next time, just to make sure that they have fully understood that we want people to actually play on the server and not stay banned for so long that they forget about the server completely.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

Firstly, I'd make sure I'm fully understanding of the situation and then privately contact the staff member and ask them what they're having trouble with, after hearing them out, I'd guide them and put them on the right track to deal with the user, after they've finished. I would ask them if they have any questions regarding speaking with users and answer them in a way that the staff member understands fully.
The reason why I would message them privately, is because if I interfered and got between the two, the staff wouldn't learn as much as they would if they dealt with the issue themselves, which is my favorite thing. I like when all I have to do is give people a little boost of courage, so next time, they'll know what to do and not struggle at all.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

Before anything, I would get both sides' stories privately and fully compile them, so I don't make any mistakes or false assumptions, after understanding the situation, I would get them both in one group/channel and talk to them about it, presenting them my verdict. After what I would tell both of them that we're all a team and we can't have ourselves rulebreaking. If the staff was indeed rulebreaking, I would privately tell him that they shouldn't act unprofessional as staff are a big example to users, which are the servers guests, and thank the other staff for letting me know of the problem. I would then feel the need to bring up the scenario in an LT meeting, so we can come up with a valid outcome for the accused staff.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would immediately have them put together in a private channel and try my best to calm them down and explain that arguing will not achieve anything, as we're a team and we're all in the same boat, after they had calmed down, I would once again remind them about what I said earlier and ask them if they understand what they were doing, then tell them to act mature so we can put a good example for others. If they didn't stop, I'd bring it up in the LT meeting and come up with an outcome for the two.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would first privately contact the member and ask them what they were doing, after hearing their response I would tell them if they understand that what they were doing was wrong, if they understood, I would tell them not to repeat the same mistake and ask them whether they have any questions regarding the rules (of course if they were unknowingly breaking them), I would then keep a close eye at the staff and make sure they don't do it again, if the member wasn't cooperating I would move to the decision to emergency demote them and bring them up at the LT meeting, where I with the other LT would make sure that it doesn't happen anymore.

That's it! Thanks a million for reading this application, I'm very much open to feedback and in fact, I'd love to hear what you guys think about me, it is much appreciated.

Something important!
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161142

First! :plussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2224
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidov007

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161153

:plussp:
need more danish sa's
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161177

Fit for the role. Dedication, activity, knowledge of TTT and its rules, community involvement - All at it's finest!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161313

Chespin wrote:
need more danish sa's
no
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161336

:minussp:

Had to carry him in a game of csgo
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161339

A Good Pianist wrote:

but I haven't even played with you???
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161342

:plussp: give this guy that rank i want him to aboose meee
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
  • Thanks received: 104
current rank:
EX: Semi-serious Roleplay Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161348

Davidov007 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

but I haven't even played with you???

Incorrect sir I specifically added you for the single game we played in which you bottom fragged
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161358

Had to actually carry him in a game of csgo
  • Peek
  • Fresh Boarder
  • TTT Moderator
  • Thanks received: 18
♠TTT Badmin♠

My new Video ^^
Youtube Channel

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161390

keep it on topic guys.
besides everyone knows im a god in cs
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161608

more feedback would be much appreciated!
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161757

You seem qualified to me :support:

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161763

Luckily for you we don't take CS:GO skill into consideration =)
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161827

Jim_Jam wrote:
I figured, since you’re a server owner. There’s no way you’d get it with a K/D of 3/22
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161836

Davidov007 wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
I figured, since you’re a server owner. There’s no way you’d get it with a K/D of 3/22
We need a rematch asap. Jim Jam can join my team as we will be destroying anyway
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2232
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161849

Henny wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
We need a rematch asap. Jim Jam can join my team as we will be destroying anyway
You're on! I'm with boss and turtle!
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161853

Davidov007 wrote:
Henny wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

Can me and bushross get invited
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161854

Davidov007 wrote:
Henny wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Stick to the topic boys
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2224

[TTT Super Admin] Davidov007's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1161888

A Good Pianist wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Henny wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

Can me and bushross get invited
Sure thing
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2232
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator