SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:460029492

Current Gametracker Profiles:
MY GAMETRACKER

Estimated Server Time:
60 hours

Languages I speak:
english and french

[How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
i think my time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator as i have been an a administrator for just over a month
i have helped out on the Deathrun staff team as much as i could and have helped people out with there mod and admin applications.
i also believe that i am well known within the Deathrun community. I am also well liked by all staff and users on the server

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
i think my time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator as i have been an a administrator for just over a month
i have helped out on the Deathrun staff team as much as i could and have helped people out with there mod and admin applications.
i also believe that i am well known within the Deathrun community. I am also well liked by all staff and users on the server

Attitude:
I like to think that my Attitude is very good no mater what mood i am in that day as i am always a nice and friendly player to approach in game and on teamspeak i am always friendly to the new players that join and help them out a lot

Teamspeak/Forum:
I usually check the forum multiple times per day and post something when I got something to say
i responded to staff applications with criticism and explain to them what they should improve on
i also try to say why some suggestions for the server would not work or are just bad suggestions
i am also not afraid to give people negitive feedback
as for my teamspeak activity i am usually on everytime i am playing on my computer
and i usually help people with there problems on teamspeak

Activity:
My activity on the server is in my opinion quite good as i try to be on the server as much as i can and push myself to get half an hour a day unless can’t be on i try my best to get my activity up but with a low player base most of the time there are 0 people on the server so i mainly just go around the map getting better at Bhop and get better at the map

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I have not encountered an obstacle that no lead team where available and work around it by myself
so i made one up.
One day a player joined deathrun and was hacking so i asked a sa+ to join the server and anti-cheat him but none where available so i recorded him hacking and send the video to a lead team member and they voted on it in the meeting

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
if i was hadling an appeal i would first post a reply that i am handling the report to let other staff members know i am handling it
then i would add the person making the report and the staff member i would try and contact them via discord/steam and try and get
evidence to prove that the staff member broke a rule and if he did i would look at the evidencei would then talk to the staff member to see
what he had to say about the report and if he had evidence proving that he was innocent and broke no rules i would deny it
the first one is if it was accepted
accepted [ Click to expand ]

if the report was denied
denied [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
i would add the staff member on discord/steam and ask them why they have banned to user for
this long if they have a good explanation i would still check there rap sheet
to see if there ban was the right amount of time. if the ban was to long
i would then tell the staff member that they have banned this user for to long
and procced to tell them how long they should of banned them for.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
if a staff member is struggling to deal with a user who is being racist because
they are new to the staff team i would show them how to deal with the user
then i would tell them a few scenarios and then ask them a how they would deal with the scenario.
the other way they could be struggling to deal with a user is when they are handling reports
and they are not sure how they will punish the rule breaker so i would tell the staff member
to open a chat and add me to the chat i would then observe the chat and help the staff member
with finding out what happened and finding out the right punishment to give the user.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first ask both players to join me on teamspeak i would then first talk to the staff member who reported the other staff member i would ask to player for proof of the staff member breaking rules and if the proof shows the staff member clearly breaking rules i would then ask to other staff member as to why he was breaking rules and show him to proof of him breaking the rule and then i would bring him up in the lead team meeting

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would try and stop the argument peacefully i would then talk to the staff members individually and ask them both why they where arguing i would try and resolve there argument
And then tell them if another argument happens that they will both be brought up in the LT meeting

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would ask the staff member to come on teamspeak so i can talk to him and tell him that what he is doing is wrong and that he should stop abusing his powers right now.
But if he doesn't join me on teamspeak and disobeys my warning i would emercency demote the staff member

All feedback is appreciate thank you for reading my application
  • BCAT
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 646
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XxmasterxX

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156280

Add bit more detail into the application it self,

Improve gametime a bit and be on teamspeak more

:plussp:
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
The following user(s) said Thank You: Siren

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156283

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156284

BDOG876 wrote:
Steam Name:
BDOG

Time Zone:
GMT+1

Link to Steam Profile:
MY STEAM!
:plussp: i love this guy
What server are you applying for?
Deathrun

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:460029492

Current Gametracker Profiles:
MY GAMETRACKER

Estimated Server Time:
60 hours

Languages I speak:
english and french

[How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Attitude:
I like to think that my Attitude is very good no mater what mood i am in that day as i am always a nice and friendly player to approach in game and on teamspeak i am always friendly to the new players that join and help them out a lot

Teamspeak/Forum:
I usually check the forum multiple times per day and post something when I got something to say
i responded to staff applications with criticism and explain to them what they should improve on
i also try to say why some suggestions for the server would not work or are just bad suggestions
i am also not afraid to give people negitive feedback
as for my teamspeak activity i am usually on everytime i am playing on my computer
and i usually help people with there problems on teamspeak

Activity:
My activity on the server is in my opinion quite good as i try to be on the server as much as i can and push myself to get half an hour a day unless can’t be on i try my best to get my activity up but with a low player base most of the time there are 0 people on the server so i mainly just go around the map getting better at Bhop and get better at the map

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I have not encountered an obstacle that no lead team where available and work around it by myself
so i made one up.
One day a player joined deathrun and was hacking so i asked a sa+ to join the server and anti-cheat him but none where available so i recorded him hacking and send the video to a lead team member and they voted on it in the meeting

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
if i was hadling an appeal i would first post a reply that i am handling the report to let other staff members know i am handling it
then i would add the person making the report and the staff member i would try and contact them via discord/steam and try and get
evidence to prove that the staff member broke a rule and if he did i would look at the evidencei would then talk to the staff member to see
what he had to say about the report and if he had evidence proving that he was innocent and broke no rules i would deny it
the first one is if it was accepted
accepted [ Click to expand ]

if the report was denied
denied [ Click to expand ]

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
i would add the staff member on discord/steam and ask them why they have banned to user for
this long if they have a good explanation i would still check there rap sheet
to see if there ban was the right amount of time. if the ban was to long
i would then tell the staff member that they have banned this user for to long
and procced to tell them how long they should of banned them for.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
if a staff member is struggling to deal with a user who is being racist because
they are new to the staff team i would show them how to deal with the user
then i would tell them a few scenarios and then ask them a how they would deal with the scenario.
the other way they could be struggling to deal with a user is when they are handling reports
and they are not sure how they will punish the rule breaker so i would tell the staff member
to open a chat and add me to the chat i would then observe the chat and help the staff member
with finding out what happened and finding out the right punishment to give the user.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first ask both players to join me on teamspeak i would then first talk to the staff member who reported the other staff member i would ask to player for proof of the staff member breaking rules and if the proof shows the staff member clearly breaking rules i would then ask to other staff member as to why he was breaking rules and show him to proof of him breaking the rule and then i would bring him up in the lead team meeting

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would try and stop the argument peacefully i would then talk to the staff members individually and ask them both why they where arguing i would try and resolve there argument
And then tell them if another argument happens that they will both be brought up in the LT meeting

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would ask the staff member to come on teamspeak so i can talk to him and tell him that what he is doing is wrong and that he should stop abusing his powers right now.
But if he doesn't join me on teamspeak and disobeys my warning i would emercency demote the staff member

All feedback is appreciate thank you for reading my application
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
  • Thanks received: 104
current rank:
EX: Semi-serious Roleplay Administrator

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156287

:minussp:

Don't what you as lead team
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156289

A Good Pianist wrote:

tf are you on
also :minussp:
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156291

Just thought id leave this here
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156293

A Good Pianist wrote:

English?
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156299

ImTooFastForYou wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

English?

Sorry I don't want you as lead team
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156300

A Good Pianist wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

English?

take it somewhere else
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin

My Anime List

Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Spectrum.

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156302

Bad activity

• Senzez
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 5

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156313

I thought of you being SA is amazing

• Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156318

Jim_Jam wrote:
I thought of you being SA is amazing

not on deathrun
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin

My Anime List

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156338

Spectrum wrote:
ye i know my activity is bad you dont have to rub it in because i have a life unlike some people
  • BCAT
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 646
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156379

Nice guy and have supported you in the past and vice versa, but I have some suggestions

try upping your activity a bit, you get your minimum weekly time requirement and past that, but would be cool to see you on more and interacting. Definitely fun when you are and the extra players the better!

Also, join in TS and talk, we've all been getting along well and it may make you enjoy Deathrun even more if we're all chatting and playing.

Improve activity
Improve Teamspeak presence

Other than that it's a

• Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • An Old Man
  • Thanks received: 1138
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Siren.

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156380

Spectrum wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

English?

take it somewhere else
This is probably the best place for it to be, considering its his super admin application.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2232
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, A Good Pianist

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156396

BDOG876 wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
ye i know my activity is bad you dont have to rub it in because i have a life unlike some people
Playing fortnite doesn’t count as having a life :omegalul:
No but in all seriousness this activity isn’t even that bad. Sure it could be better but it’s far from terrible
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156441

Henny wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

English?

take it somewhere else
This is probably the best place for it to be, considering its his super admin application.

THANKS HENNY FOR DEFENDING MY OPINION
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Henny

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1157349

::support::
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[Deathrun Super Admin] BDOG'S Application 4 years 7 months ago #1157351

obvs would be great DR lead team member the standards aren't the best the past year (dig at my self included)
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯