SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:177451656

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Estimated Server Time:

666 Hours

Languages I speak:

English

~Why I should be promoted~

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

In the time I have been Administrator, I have found myself in many different situations on the server. Some have been easier then others and some that require thought before making a decision. I have found a time and place for all of the commands I have access too, whether it be to help a player that is stuck or to give a punishment to a rule breaker. I have also taken the time to head out the lead team the best I can so examples of this are training new moderators and helping fill out the spreadsheet. I feel that with all of the time, effort and experience I am ready to take the step to become a Lead Team member.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?:

Activity:

My first ever experience on zarp was in April of 2018 when I only played for about a week. I came back about a month ago and since then have made it my goal to play for as much as I can everyday. This has me placed at about 600 hours on zarp TTT alone over the last month and a half. While I am playing on the server I am on Teamspeak communicating with fellow staff members as well as players. I also try to be as active as possible on the forums and respond to any post that I feel could use a detail or that a thought is needed.

Dedication:

My dedication to the server and the staff team can be shown best when I first got mod. I stay up late and play as long as I had need to to get the server clean of rule breakers. I try my best to record as many hackers as possible even before I was staff. I am also dedicated to being the best admin I can be by constantly asking for helping and not being afraid to help others when being asked. As well as my playtime for the short time I have on zarp.

Responsibility

During my time as admin I have taken responsibility for any mistakes I have made by owning up to them. I also make sure to take care of all the responsibilities I can do as admin such as filling out the spreadsheet, training new staff members, handling some appeals and banning a player when they have fallen under the credentials to warrant one.

~Staff related questions~

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

A tough situation that I encounter often as a admin is when a hacker joins the server. Being as admins themselves are not allowed to directly do anything about them. The way I handle it when no Lead Team member is available, is by recording a video of the hacker and sending it to a Lead Team member to be brought up at the Lead Team meeting, that way the player is punished for their actions on the server.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

First I would read the request and look for any evidence. Then I would talk to both the staff member and the player that filed the report. I would get the side of full story of both and review what I have found and come to a conclusion based off the evidence and the context of the situation.

Accepted [ Click to expand ]

Denied [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situations:

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

After seeing the ban I would get in contact with the staff member and explain to them that the ban they gave out was lengthy for the players offense. I would then proceed to explain to the staff member the server ethos and have them correct the ban to the proper time for the offense. I would ask the staff member if there are any other ban times they are confused about.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

What I would do in this situation is get in contact with the member and ask them what they were struggling with and give the context of the situation. I would then proceed to guide the player on how to handle the situation so they know how to do it for any similar situation that may come up.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would first talk to the staff member who is making the accusation and get their side of the story and ask for any evidence they have. Then I would talk to the accused staff member and get their side of the story. After looking over the evidence, depending on each staff members side of the story and the evidence I would decide the result. if the report is valid I would speak to the staff member and show them how it should be done and bring it up in the next Lead Team meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

The first thing I would do is break up the argument and get a explanation of what happened from both staff members then I would work to get the two staff members in question to apologize and understand each other as the staff team should work as a team and respect each others thoughts opinions not fight with each other. I would also take any steps required to stop this from being a problem in the future.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

First I would do is tell the staff member to stop and then tell him to come on teamspeak. Then I would explain to staff member what they were doing wrong and take any action needed to ensure this does not happen again. If they do not comply or continue to abuse a emergency demotion will be issued and bring up the abuse in the next Lead Team meeting.

~Thanks for reading my application and I would be glad for constructive feedback and things I could improve on in the Future. Criticism is always appreciated. Have a nice day~
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Darling.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154778

First

:plussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2224
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darling

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154824

he knows the rules, and actually plays and talks with the community everyday

not sure if you're ready for SA so soon, but I can't think of a non bs reason to deny you other than you're 'new'

good luck doofus
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154918

didn't play 23 days ago. Please improve your activity before even considering going for SA

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Tom..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, TheRealNepgear, Darling

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154919

Great guy
Very successful with Admin.
Insane activity
Knows rules
Trusted

• Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154938

idk tbh , this dude doesnt sleep which means he is always on and lets the game to be played by taking care of all the mf rdmers!!! :support: x100
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154943

When I had a look, I found that you've handled one appeal and no punishment requests on the forums, I'd like to see you get at least a few more before I can be sure that you're up for the challenge. In-game you're always doing your best, activity is insane, and you voiced your meeting more than a few times in the meeting yesterday so none of those are an issue, and from what I know you're active on the TS a lot too. I don't want to down support this because I know how hard you work and you could be a great asset to the Lead Team, but LT work goes far beyond just what goes on in-game and I'd like to see you do more on the forums, handle reports/appeals if you can and give feedback on what to improve on when it comes to other people's applications.
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154945

Chespin wrote:
voiced your meeting more than a few times in the meeting yesterday

Can confirm :clap: :clap:
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154946

Chespin wrote:
When I had a look, I found that you've handled one appeal and no punishment requests on the forums, I'd like to see you get at least a few more before I can be sure that you're up for the challenge. In-game you're always doing your best, activity is insane, and you voiced your meeting more than a few times in the meeting yesterday so none of those are an issue, and from what I know you're active on the TS a lot too. I don't want to down support this because I know how hard you work and you could be a great asset to the Lead Team, but LT work goes far beyond just what goes on in-game and I'd like to see you do more on the forums, handle reports/appeals if you can and give feedback on what to improve on when it comes to other people's applications.

Honestly wish they showed up more often on the appeals. I agree I wish I could do more. Hopefully they will come up more often.
Thank you for the feedback.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154970

Jim_Jam wrote:
Chespin wrote:
voiced your meeting more than a few times in the meeting yesterday

Can confirm :clap: :clap:

Whenever this dude starts speaking in the meetings it starts with "So in the beginning there was the big bang ......."
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Darling

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154972

Darling wrote:
Chespin wrote:

Honestly wish they showed up more often on the appeals. I agree I wish I could do more. Hopefully they will come up more often.
Win-win, Less appeals = good staffing, more appeals = more opportunities to prove yourself
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie., Darling

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1155072

• Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Darling

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1155075

Chespin wrote:
Darling wrote:
Chespin wrote:

Win-win, Less appeals = good staffing, more appeals = more opportunities to prove yourself
right? a lack of forum reports means the server has been peaceful and no one has been misbehaving (or staff have always been on) and a lack of appeals means staff are doing their jobs right, yet we are criticised for not doing forum work?! :(
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1155076

Eddie. wrote:
Chespin wrote:
Darling wrote:
Chespin wrote:

right? a lack of forum reports means the server has been peaceful and no one has been misbehaving (or staff have always been on) and a lack of appeals means staff are doing their jobs right, yet we are criticised for not doing forum work?! :(
yikes
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
Ex-TTT Administrator x3

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1155092

:support: very helpful
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ✓ Practice makes perfect ✓
  • Thanks received: 73
Mr. Asian Andy always harpoonED me :/
#BringbackEddieKurzeKevinandHarryRDMSquatta©™
(EX)TTT Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1155097

Chespin wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Chespin wrote:
Darling wrote:
Chespin wrote:

yikes
Want me to call French RDMers ?

• ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1155439

i changed my mind if he gets sa i have to try and get it too
:minussp:
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
Ex-TTT Administrator x3

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1155441

Chespin wrote:
i changed my mind if he gets sa i have to try and get it too
We need to avoid this at all cost!!
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina, Chespin, Darling

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156167

Tom. wrote:

didn't play 23 days ago. Please improve your activity before even considering going for SA

yeah he’s a role model alright, promotes playing on the server 24/7 and not even thinking about doing anything else such as eating food or going outside
Now that’s my son.

Edit : omg i was just in the car listening to the radio and a song started playing about “my darling”
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Davidov007.

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1156181

You are definitely one of the best candidates imo, you have amazing activity both in-game and on Teamspeak along with being interactive on both. I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be SA in the next upcoming weeks
:support:
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds