www.gametracker.com/player/NiXiS/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 -
www.gametracker.com/player/NiXiS/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Markus/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
3000+

Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I have been SSRP Admin a total of 3 months at this point. I have plenty of experience in the server, whether this be the rules, or just helping fellow staff members, I frequently assist them with any gaps in their knowledge or simply provide the needed backup for mass minges or just as emotional support. I always try to intercept rule breakers and prevent them from their goal, which ultimately will decrease the enjoyment others experience of the servers for other users, staff and general players. My Knowledge of the rules is excessive and I am confident in my knowledge of them and the situations that follow. I am always supporting and providing help to the Moderators, Admins and even other LT members with certain situations.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

☯︎ Trust ☯︎
During my last attempt as an administrator I did experience an issue with my powers, however over these past months and the time before my most recent journey as Moderator I believe I have proven myself trustworthy with these abilities and have proven self control and discipline while using them. As far as my knowledge goes I have not had to have any takings to regarding this or any other situations that would require them making me a trustworthy staff member.

☮︎ Teamspeak/Discord ☮︎
On the Zarpgaming teamspeak I regular the channels where I spend my time interacting with the community, even going as far as to interact with other servers mini-communities such as TTT or even the smaller point shop servers.
I display myself as a friendly and talkative character here and am always willing to have a chat.
Although in recent days my attendance of meetings has been slim, Im normally actively participating in meetings, even stretching back to my last journey as admin, where I never missed a meeting. Whenever I do attend im always there to give my detailed thoughts and opinions of the applications or any other topics that may come up.

☯︎ Forums ☯︎
I am extremely active on our community forum, every 5 minutes or so when I have free time, I will open up the forums and scan through leaving my opinions and thoughts on relevant posts.
I try my hardest to claim any report abuse / appeals that i may see ( if other staff members haven't got there first) and will handle them with extreme accuracy.
I give useful and accurate feedback on any applicants or discussions and will frequently partake in conversation regarding this.
A few months ago I gave a detailed suggestion for a community council which both Uzi and Xnator plan on implementing, this demonstrates I make useful and helpful additions to the servers suggestions board, here on the forums.

☮︎ Activity ☮︎
I am an extremely active staff member across all 3 servers. Even when im currently busy with other things, if i am requested I will instantly hop on to which ever server may need me in order to help my fellow team.
While like most other staff members I may need assistance with certain situations that would require a higher up ( Such as a cheater on our servers ), I will still take it upon myself to gather as much evidence and provide as much assistance as i can leading up to the punishment of these users.

☯︎ Dedication ☯︎
I am an incredibly dedicated staff member, always on server or discord willing to help my team, assist other Administrators or provide the helpful hand that some new staff members would require.
I am active most hours of the day to deal with rule breakers whether or not that be as an F1 or simply as I am patrolling the streets of zarp.
Almost every day I will be seen on servers either dealing with rule breakers myself or providing other staff members with the help or knowledge required for them to deal with them.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

Quite frequently a cheater will appear on one of the 3 servers, now as an administrator I can not punish these users rightfully, I can not gather the needed "valid" proof that is required to punish them ie. A screen grab of their cheat menu / ESP. ( As I do not have access to this function). Now as the other staff members know, I frequently encounter these users, and my standard protocol is to gather as much evidence as possible using my Nvidia shadowplay or by simply recording them. While I have my suspicions I will contact other LT members to see if they can assist me in handling these users, but very often it will be left to me to gather evidence, punish them for other rule breaks, such as MRDM, NLR or Anything in an attempt to remove them from the servers to prevent any further harm.
I will then provide LT+ members with the needed evidence of these cheaters for a vote to be held regarding their innocence.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would carefully read through the report making sure I can gather all necessary details, if any more minor or major details are needed i would contact the user via Discord, teamspeak or steam pm's in an attempt to gather them. After I have received the necessary information i would ask for a second opinion from another LT member and see what they believe is the right course of action and any other thoughts they may have, after i have gathered a second opinion i would decide the appropriate outcome to the report, whether that be Accepted or Denied.
After i have decided whether or not the report has been accepted i would reply to it using the following format:
Hello, [User's name]
Thank you for taking the time to report [staffs name]
I gathered all the necessary details and information i required and given the provided evidence, i have decided that the Staff member was in fact in the wrong.
I will [Talk to / bring up staff member] and make sure they are punished for their inappropriate behavior that violates what we stand for here at zarp.
You can may consider this
#Accepted
Have a nice day!

Or if I decide that the report was insufficient
Hello [User's name]
Thank you for taking the time to report [staffs name].
I gathered all the required details and information i needed and due to [The lack of evidence or the fact the staff member was not in the wrong], i have decided that there is no further action needed here.
You may now consider this report,
#Denied
Have a nice day!

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would approach the staff member and ask what that user had done leading up to their punishment and what they did that caused the punishment to take place, i would then check the rapsheet of the user to double check his/hers previous punishments that had taken place within the last 2 weeks.
If i feel the punishment is unjust i would approach the staff member and ask why they believed that the user should have been banned from the server for that amount of time. If I believed that user was unfairly punished in this instance i would try and explain to the staff member why i believe it is extreme or unjust and if they agree, the ban will be lowered and/or removed all together.
If this was typical behavior for the punishing staff member i would keep a closer eye on them in future to make sure this occurrence didn't happen again.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would ask the staff member what was going on in their sit and what the user had done, if the staff member appeared to be struggling i would assist them to wrap up the sit quickly and cleanly, then later explain to them that their attitude or Behavior was inappropriate for a staff member to be displaying. Depending on how bad this is or how the staff member reacts, I would then decide whether or not it required bringing up in the next meeting.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would ask staff member A (The accusing staff member) To either join a teamspeak channel or a discord channel so i can have easy communication with them. I would ask for what had happened and and whether or not he had any proof.
After i have received proof of the event and gotten all the details i need to take this further i would ask staff member B (The accused) to join either teamspeak or discord. I would explain that an anonymous staff member had reported what had happened, and ask him for his side of the story. After this i would discuss the situation further to gather all details i needed about the occurrence. After this i would thank both for their time. I would look over all the evidence and sides of the stories and ask another LT what the think about it. I would then bring it up in the meeting and either give issue them a verbal or an official warning. However if the accusing staff member ( Staff member A) does NOT have any proof of the situation, i will keep an eye on staff member b and ask the other LT members whether or not they have experienced any issues with them.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would ask what had started the disagreement or argument in order to find out why they were being disrespectful. I would then instruct the staff members to calm down, and try and settle the disagreement swiftly. If the staff members calm down i would contact them later and discuss with them how its not acceptable to be disrespectful to the staff team. However if the staff members do not settle down i will ask them to join teamspeak or discord and we can discuss the matter further and in great detail I would explain to them that it is completely inappropriate and that sort of behavior is unacceptable as role models of the servers this should not be displayed and would further be brought up in a meeting or marked down as a talking to.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would immediately freeze and goto the staff member and ask them what they are doing. I would instruct them to join teamspeak or discord where they would tell me in great detail what they are doing. I would then tell them that it is completely unacceptable for a staff member to be doing that and its a breach of their trust that they were given. I would then inform the rest of the lead team who would decide on an official warning, or demotion in the next meeting. However if the abuse is serious enough i might even have to contact another LT member and emergency demote them if they are causing too much harm. Once the staff member has been released i will inform other LT members to keep an eye on them whenever they can, and i would also do this to prevent any future outbreaks.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Superadmin application.
This is mostly so I can gather any feedback and improve myself as an administrator.
Have a great day,
Markus.
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Markus.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154507

:minussp:

Girl hair
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154508

:plussp:
#Melvin4SA
  • spicydoggo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 389
僕はときどきぼっきする勇気がある
ex-SSRP ADMIN 2x
Gang Owner

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154510

spicydoggo wrote:
#Melvin4SA
Yes
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154511

:plussp: :woohoo: rip 16 evos
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154532

bump
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154533

has 3 white tshirts only
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154543

OxyFoxy wrote:
has 3 white tshirts only
proof!!!!!
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154574

bump
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154599

yeaa, fucken Hate his guts but he deserves it he is a good staff member :clap:
  • Legendary
  • Senior Boarder
  • $1,134
  • Thanks received: 182
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Legendary.

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154602

Has my support. Been playing for as long if not longer than I have, always has been a good standing member. Definitely deserves the spot
  • D161T4715M
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154857

bump, need more feedback.
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154890

D161T4715M wrote:
Has my support. Been playing for as long if not longer than I have, always has been a good standing member. Definitely deserves the spot
Who's alt are you?
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 75
-Calvin Johnson

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1155054

Yes yes
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 455

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1155142

YisYas wrote:
Yes yes
No its "YisYas"
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1155282

big mong
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1155287

SabreTooth wrote:
big mong
Hows your kick for hacking bud
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 7 months ago #1155317

A Good Pianist wrote:

Girl hair
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914