[Surf Admin] Shadow's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1152866

Steam Name: Shadow RDM Squatta™©
Link to Steam Profile: Steam Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197904003
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - Gametracker Profile

Estimated Server Time: 21 Hours

Languages I speak: English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
I know that whenever I play on the server, I am quite interactive with the users that play on there and I am known by them when I am on the server. Getting a promotion would be good as I will be given access to the ban command which I may use if necessary at any point. I believe I am ready to become an Admin because I think I have contributed well to the player base on Surf

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
I have not encountered anything to do with punishing a player on the server yet however before I became staff on Surf I encountered a user that was harassing another user so I told him to stop before I would have to inform staff about the situation. If this happened whilst I was mod I would have muted him and if he were to continue then I would've taken further action.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
To start, I would welcome the newly accepted staff member to the Surf staff team. I would then send them links to the Staff Ethos and any other required links needed. I would then let them know the commands that they will have access to when they would come on the server.

Kick Command - This is used to Kick a player from the game if they consistently break the rules. Use this if they continuously break a rule and there is no higher up in the game, if there is a higher up, let them know and they will deal with the situation if possible.

Mute Chat Command - This command is used to stop somebody from typing in chat, use this if they are discriminating or disrespecting in any sort of way. Depending on what the disrespect is, make sure a verbal warning is given first.

Family Sharing Check Command - You will want to use this if you predict that a user is banned and is using an alternate account for playing on the server. If you catch anybody that is using an alternate account, inform a higher up and they will ban them.

Strip Weapons Command - This command takes away the weapon of a user. This may be used if a user consistently is annoying with a weapon however it usually is not needed.

Mute Voice Command - This is the same as the Mute Chat however it is for preventing the user from using voice chat, the same reasons that are used for using Mute Chat apply here too.

After this I will proceed to let them know that if there are any questions, they can let me or another higher up know.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
For a start, I would inform the staff member handling the report to unban the user because he is apologetic and I shouldn't be banning users for Cheating. If it was another staff member that banned the user for Cheating, I would inform the Admin that they cannot punish users for cheating and if they catch someone, they should inform a Super Admin+ about the cheating user.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I am an Admin on both TTT and Prop Hunt along with being EX-LT on TTT and Murder therefore meaning I have the experience and knowledge of how to use the ban command that will be given to me if I were to be accepted showing that I have trust in using these commands. Overall, I enjoy playing on Surf and interacting with the users that play on the server

Extra Information: (Not Required)
I only play on Unreal
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Admin] Shadow's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1152867

Very good badmin
:plussp:
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

The following user(s) said Thank You: shadowsquatta

[Surf Admin] Shadow's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1152870

:plussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

[Surf Admin] Shadow's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1153066

:support:
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[Surf Admin] Shadow's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1153354

Your activity isn't the best according to gametracker. I'll make sure to check in game before voting on you. Make sure to atleast get the minimum tho. Other than that you are very experienced as staff and can definitely handle Surf Admin :support:
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

[Surf Admin] Shadow's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1153394

do you play csgo tho?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[Surf Admin] Shadow's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1154171

Yes
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[Surf Admin] Shadow's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1154176

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Surf! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Surf staff team.

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Friday at 8PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40