STEAM_0:0:31054787

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 -
GameTracker

Languages I speak:
Icelandic
English

When would it will be appropriate to use the ban command?:

When someone is spamming racist rants in the chat and he gets muted and keeps on going in admin chat he gets warned and he keeps on going then you ban him for around 4 Days

Mass trapspamming:

If a guy mass trapspam and doesnt listen to the staff I would Kick him and if he would Join after and keep on going,I would use the ban command.

Mass Disrespect

If someone is bullying and disrespecting someone I would tell them to stop if they kept on going I would mute them. after the mute they will keep on going I would have to use the kick tool, Player joins back and keeps on going I would ban him for disrespect and bullying

Dangerous threats

If someone threatened a serious death threat then I would ban the player who made the threat
Other if someone tells us that he is going to ddos the server I would ban him permanently
Other not so serious threats I would take on with a mute and if they kept on going I would have to ban them eventually

Mass Ghosting
If a player is ghosting I would tell him to stop and explain that its not allowed. If that player would keep on ghosting I would give him a mute and a warning, Keeps on going I would have to kick him, He joins back and starts ghosting again I would have to use the ban command on his ass.

Explain any situation you had to work around in your time as a moderator. How could your promotion help this?:

I was playing few hours ago and a guy just flipped and starting typing racial slurs in chat spamming them and Bdog Muted him I was about to I warned him, then he starts spamming in admin chat so I kick him from the server if he would get back and keep on going I would ask Bdog to ban him, But if I were a admin I could handle those situations.

Why I should be promoted: (We recommend around 75 words)

I think I am putting a lot of a effort to the deathrun server and it would help me more out becoming a admin, Hopefully you have liked my efforts so far and I will promise this is just the begging thanks for reading my application and I want to congratulate Xnator and Uzi for CM!! Amazing Job guys! Have a nice day Zarpgaming! :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:

I was a admin before on the deathrun server and I was a admin on SSRP so I know the rules well I was and I am still respected in the community and trusted with staff ranks I think I fit right into the deathrun staff team as a administrator hopefully you can see that I do my job well when ever its needed and I am active, I am often on the teamspeak so everyone can contact me over there and I am active on discord aswell.
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by XxmasterxX. Reason: Adding more details
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1152560

fixed your title best of luck!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1152592

Not very active atm
But nice guy.
:neutralsp:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-
The following user(s) said Thank You: XxmasterxX

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1152740

Evan123 wrote:
Not very active atm
But nice guy.

Actually I got a good gametime and I play a lot, Check the gametracker link and select 30days in activity. I had to goto a festival so I couldn't play and I made a post.
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by XxmasterxX.

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1152765

Great guy!

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1152766

:plussp:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1152802

YOUR APPLICATION IS UPER SMALL
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1152829

you just got moderator, i recommend participating to at least 2-3 mettings, and learning to adjust to the new staff team.

idk about the gametime, but if its that low i recommend getting it higher.

also there a many more reasons to ban a player, try stating them.

good luck!
  • Cookie Banana
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Make deathrun great again!
  • Thanks received: 137

Make deathrun great again!
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Cookie Banana.

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1152848

XxmasterxX wrote:
Evan123 wrote:
Not very active atm
But nice guy.

Actually I got a good gametime and I play a lot, Check the gametracker link and select 30days in activity. I had to goto a festival so I couldn't play and I made a post.

Today you have been time farming for over 2 hours maybe even 3
yo have been in spec mode for ages
I agree with 2fast4you
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1153068

::support::
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1153232

2fast4you wrote:
you just got moderator, i recommend participating to at least 2-3 mettings, and learning to adjust to the new staff team.

good luck!

Yeah there are a lot of reasons to ban a player I could be stating them for hours and hours but I will add some more common ban reasons to the application

About the gametime I think its good and I made a post about the weekend 1st till 5th of august I couldn't play there ,

Here is over a month I have a steady gametime pretty much and I am active, About yesterday yes I fell a sleep and might have forgot to leave the server please minus 300Mins away from yesterday session. Thanks for the feedback man have a nice day! :)
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1153388

XxmasterxX wrote:
2fast4you wrote:

good luck!

Yeah there are a lot of reasons to ban a player I could be stating them for hours and hours but I will add some more common ban reasons to the application

About the gametime I think its good and I made a post about the weekend 1st till 5th of august I couldn't play there ,

Here is over a month I have a steady gametime pretty much and I am active, About yesterday yes I fell a sleep and might have forgot to leave the server please minus 300Mins away from yesterday session. Thanks for the feedback man have a nice day! :)

still dont change the fact that you just became mod.

good luck anyways!
  • Cookie Banana
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1153564

good luck anyways!

Yes I agree with you I just became a moderator
but I am experienced administrator before on deathrun and SSRP
I don't got any demotions in my time as a staff or a warnings.

and If I could have found my old admin application I would have asked to apply straight for admin.
Thanks again.
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by XxmasterxX.

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1153710

:plussp: Good luck my brother
Also, hit me up when you want to apply for SA, I got your app ready :clap:
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: XxmasterxX, schnitzel nazi

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1153711

2fast4you wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
2fast4you wrote:

good luck!

good luck anyways!
LOL WHAT?
If the guy has previous experience across multiple servers including deathrun, what difference would it make if he applied for admin early?

If I were in your position, I would think about the fact that he is on good terms with the community, active on Deathrun as well as teamspeak (interacting with other staff from on the server as well as users) and the fact that he always shows and completely friendly attitude to everyone. The positives out-way the negative, and the negatives are what exactly? Literally nothing.

What the fuck kind of point is "you just became mod", that is literally 0 reason to deny someone with experience. Not to be rude, but that line makes you sound idiotic
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1153818

Micky wrote:
2fast4you wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
2fast4you wrote:

good luck!

good luck anyways!
LOL WHAT?
If the guy has previous experience across multiple servers including deathrun, what difference would it make if he applied for admin early?

If I were in your position, I would think about the fact that he is on good terms with the community, active on Deathrun as well as teamspeak (interacting with other staff from on the server as well as users) and the fact that he always shows and completely friendly attitude to everyone. The positives out-way the negative, and the negatives are what exactly? Literally nothing.

What the fuck kind of point is "you just became mod", that is literally 0 reason to deny someone with experience. Not to be rude, but that line makes you sound idiotic
it was a reason to deny me :angry:
anyways this is my opinion and it will not change the outcome of anything.
  • Cookie Banana
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Cookie Banana.

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1153827

2fast4you wrote:
Micky wrote:
2fast4you wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
2fast4you wrote:

good luck!

good luck anyways!
LOL WHAT?

The only way that reasoning could be valid is if you apply for admin quickly with literally 0 staffing experience on zarp, which I am sure is the case with you
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154053

Micky wrote:
2fast4you wrote:
Micky wrote:
2fast4you wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
2fast4you wrote:

good luck!

good luck anyways!
LOL WHAT?

The only way that reasoning could be valid is if you apply for admin quickly with literally 0 staffing experience on zarp, which I am sure is the case with you

probably
  • Cookie Banana
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 4 years 7 months ago #1154116

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Deathrun! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Could use more experience

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !