TOPIC: [Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150216

Steam Name: Im 2fast 4you
I am planning on changing my name after the next meeting
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134160103/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86947187

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server - www.gametracker.com/player/im%202fast%20...arpgaming.com:27035/
Allthough my gametime isn't complete, i am working on it, and it will be way better before the next meeting.

Languages I speak: Danish, English

Deathrun related

When would it will be appropriate to use the ban command?:

Mass rulebreak: If a player continously breaks rules, avoids kick and other actions taken against them, the ban time would depend on the kind of rule he breaks.

DDos threats If a player threatens to ddos or signs are given for it, the player would be banned permanently.

Death threats If a player threatens to kill another person, or threatens to harm him, the ban time would be based on the threats he gave.

LTAP If a player leaves to avoid being punished, he would be banned for avoiding the propiate punishment, i would give him at least 2 days ban.

Hacking If a player shows any sign of hacking, cheating or bending the server to his advantages, he would be banned permanently.

Explain any situation you had to work around in your time as a moderator: How could your promotion help this?:: I was once playing on deathrun as moderator, i was there with another administrator, at that time there were alot of rulebreakers, there were mass rulebreaks, rascism, LTAP and this admin had to ban all these mass rulebreakers by himself, i couldn't really help, the only thing i could do was warn, gag, mute and for worst cases kick. So if i had access to the ban command i would have been able to help and support him, ive had many different situations, specially with a mass rulebreaker, where it would have been appropiate to give him a minor ban on 1-2 days. (since i havent been mod sine i was admin last, i have decided to fill this page with my first accepted administrator application.) however as a non-staff member the past few days, i have been witness to countless rulebreaking, my promotion could help on this.

How could your promotion help this?
Since i've been quite active on deathrun the past week, i've experienced quite alot of rulebreaking while no staff was active. Being a staff member myself, could help me towards stoppping that, without having to disturb another staff member. Being able to ban a player can help towards making sure that they wont break rules again.

Why I should be promoted: i've been very active on this server lately, and intend to keep it that way. I've been an administrator before and know the rules. I am active on forums and i help people generally on forums and in game. In addition to that i have helped this servers staff before and will continue to do so, i am familiar with alot of the current staff members, and i hope i can work together with them.

Thx for reading my application, hope you enjoyed it.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I know I left the server as quite a troublemaker last time, I have no excuse for that other than I was very immature and had issues going in my life. With that being said, I hope you will take consideration to the fact that its over a year ago and I've had loads of time to become more mature.
  • Cookie Banana
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Make deathrun great again!
  • Thanks received: 137

Make deathrun great again!
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Cookie Banana.
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150230

Im2fast4you was given permission by Im2fast4you... INTERESTING

You were a good admin before so it would be nice if you become an admin again <3
  • VyTeXx
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Cookie
  • Thanks received: 274
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cookie Banana

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150232

Due to how you left the community last time you played I'd feel more comfortable with you becoming Moderator first, but that's probably just me.

Good luck!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150233

These ban reasons are mostly new to me, pretty sure admins can't ban hackers and I've no experience with death threats or ddos threats in my time, but you're 2fast not toofat so it's a good start
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150234

I had my reasons, but i see what you mean.
  • Cookie Banana
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150241

:minussp:
Last time you was staff, you caused lots of problems, with the server and forums but people change.
You got banned from both the forums and the server
As i said, people change

I also think you should start off as a moderator.
Good Luck
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Evan123.

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150243

Chespin wrote:
These ban reasons are mostly new to me, pretty sure admins can't ban hackers and I've no experience with death threats or ddos threats in my time, but you're 2fast not toofat so it's a good start
You can indeed ban for those reasons except for hacking.
wtf Chespin I'm not fat dude

When you see a hacker contact a LT member and start recording don't ban him. Not sure what Evan and Jim Jam are talking about as I already left at that time but you looks like a great guy and I remember you from even before as a cool guy. Also keep your activity and it should be good.
Good luck yellowkoala14 !
:plussp:
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cookie Banana, Chespin

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150532

This is and example of him in the past.
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...-jim-jam-oggy#890365

But people do change.
I have edited my last reply
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Evan123.

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150546

Evan123 wrote:
This is and example of him in the past.
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...-jim-jam-oggy#890365

But people do change.
I have edited my last reply

thats a throwback :lol: :clap: :clap:
  • Jim_Jam
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150560

I had my reasons, but you are right, I did cause a lot of trouble and if I could take it back I would. The past is the past and it's a year ago (if not more) now and I've grown up since then.
  • Cookie Banana
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150566

I'd much prefer you to go for moderator first, I understand that applying straight for admin is meant for ex staff members, but all I've heard from your staffing in the past is bad things if I'm honest. I don't know how long you were staff for before but from what I was told you were emergency demoted pretty much right after getting the rank, and you seem to have a long history of causing trouble in the community so I don't think you are worthy of applying straight for admin and you should apply for moderator first like everyone else.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150576

Eddie. wrote:
I'd much prefer you to go for moderator first, I understand that applying straight for admin is meant for ex staff members, but all I've heard from your staffing in the past is bad things if I'm honest. I don't know how long you were staff for before but from what I was told you were emergency demoted pretty much right after getting the rank, and you seem to have a long history of causing trouble in the community so I don't think you are worthy of applying straight for admin and you should apply for moderator first like everyone else.
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150599

Eddie. wrote:

TooFat should have really consulted with someone who had been in the community longer and more involved in what was happening before giving him permission :unsure:
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150602

Richard Pinewood wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

TooFat should have really consulted with someone who had been in the community longer and more involved in what was happening before giving him permission :unsure:
Indeed, I actually didn't know about that, I agree with everyone you should go for moderator first
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO

Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150605

Eddie. wrote:

thats a lie, i did not get demoted and i did no harm to the sever in my time as a staff member, i made mistakes after my resignation, which is still on the forums if u wanna check it out.
so please do not jump to false conclusions.
  • Cookie Banana
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150606

2fast4you wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

thats a lie, i did not get demoted and i did no harm to the sever in my time as a staff member, i made mistakes after my resignation, which is still on the forums if u wanna check it out.
so please do not jump to conclusions.
I don’t think that’s true, but even if it is, I’d still prefer you to apply for mod first, you were staff a very long time ago and there’s no real reason for you to skip mod.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150612

When I asked about you on teamspeak I was informed about you leaking an exploit list and getting emergency demoted right after being accepted. Turns out there was a mixup and because you have the same name as that guy, the person who told me that was obviously thinking you were them. My apologies for the mixup there!

I do still see no harm in you receiving moderator first as it was a long time ago and you’ve had a bit of trouble in the past, but ultimately that’s your choice now as you have the permission.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150616

Eddie. wrote:
When I asked about you on teamspeak I was informed about you leaking an exploit list and getting emergency demoted right after being accepted. Turns out there was a mixup and because you have the same name as that guy, the person who told me that was obviously thinking you were them. My apologies for the mixup there!

I do still see no harm in you receiving moderator first as it was a long time ago and you’ve had a bit of trouble in the past, but ultimately that’s your choice now as you have the permission.

Same for me, you should go for mod first. You did some things after your resignation and I would feel more confortable with you going for mod first.
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO

Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150661

Eddie. wrote:

yes an exploit list i made with my friend, which i dont wanna involve in this.
i still have a copy of the full list if you'd like to see that
just to be sure, what difference does it make if im mod or admin? just wondering
  • Cookie Banana
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun Admin] Im 2fast 4you's application 4 years 8 months ago #1150663

it doesnt matter either way, you made your decision and i will revoke this application.

-LOCK
  • Cookie Banana
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

• Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

244 PLAYERS ONLINE