Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1:

www.gametracker.com/player/BlueCider/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time:

10781 Min / 180 Hours

Languages I speak:

English and German

Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

An example of a scenario where the ban command would be used / used appropriately is when; a player joins, with a clean rap-sheet, and decides to be racist in any way,shape or form. I then would proceed by gagging him and warning him for racism. After 1-2 rounds, I would then ungag him. He then continues to be racist, either in the that text chat or in the mic chat, so then I would kick him for repeatedly being racist after being warned to stop. He then rejoins doing the same thing; being racist in some way, then I would proceed by banning him for Racism or Repeated Racism.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that Staff Member x banned them permanently for Exploiting, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hello NameOfPlayer,

I have reviewed your appeal and I am pleased to say that after our review, your appeal has been :

#Accepted

After thoroughly reviewing your appeal, I have come to the decision that your appeal was very honest, and since you haven't been banned for a past violation against the rules, I have decided to accept the appeal and reduce your ban to 2 weeks. Also, we will not hesitate to ban you again if you violate the same rules again. Please take this time to look at the bigger picture to see what you have done, and to stop exploiting in the future, this way we can all enjoy and have fun in the Zarp Community!

Thanks for taking your time reading this and thanks for appealing!

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):

I think I should be promoted as I think that I am capable enough to become and do what it takes to be an administrator. I think that my past administrator experience proves that I can take back the role of an administrator again.

I have recently come back from holiday for anyone thinking as to why my activity may be so low. I think that my past experience as staff and the 1 week I had as a mod is enough to prove that I can handle what it takes to be an admin. I also feel as though that certain immediate actions need to be taken against rule breakers which I cannot do as a moderator (such as ban) especially when there is not an available admin+ online.

Thanks for taking your time reading my application!
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 64
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] BlueCider's Admin Application 4 years 7 months ago #1149154

:neutralsp: :side: good luck on your application! :clap:
  • Reversed
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 162
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueCider

[TTT] BlueCider's Admin Application 4 years 7 months ago #1149157

So, bud your time this week is probably not the best for someone applying for admin, regardless if you were an admin prior this application. Your trying to prove to us that you are ready for this position again and with your time this week for 139 mins( at the time of writing this app). I really think you should try and be more active sever if you are wanting a promotion and not just rely on your past experience.

:minussp:
  • Turtle965
  • Legendary Member
  • #SaveTheTurtles
  • Thanks received: 221
Take a walk with a turtle and behold the world in pause
Bruce Feiler

[TTT] BlueCider's Admin Application 4 years 7 months ago #1149158

I’m a little confused, are you currently moderator on the server already? (From reading your signature) I haven’t seen you on the server once since I came back to staffing which was a few months ago and your gametrackers would compliment that. Regardless of whether you are currently staff on the server, or if you are going straight for admin from user, I don’t really understand why you’re applying with literally 0 activity, especially when it’s clearly been that way for a while. 2 weeks of consistent activity is recommended when applying for staff and if you are already staff then you’ve clearly been pretty inactive for a while so I think you should have at least started to bring your activity back up before applying for a promotion.

As a side note, the admin template has recently been updated so you should probably edit your application to include the updated template instead, specifically the ban appeal part, that’s the part that has been changed.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by eddie..

[TTT] BlueCider's Admin Application 4 years 7 months ago #1149159

Yes, I have let LT members know about my activity which should've been mentioned in the meetings twice now - but maybe the message didn't get across to you? I don't know - but, as I mentioned I think i'm ready to take on the role of an admin again.

And I'll be sure to update the ban appeal part. Thanks for the heads-up!
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] BlueCider's Admin Application 4 years 7 months ago #1149160

Eddie. wrote:
I’m a little confused, are you currently moderator on the server already? (From reading your signature) I haven’t seen you on the server once since I came back to staffing which was a few months ago and your gametrackers would compliment that.
He was accepted as a moderator 3 weeks ago and went on inactivity soon after being accepted for a holiday

With that being said, I don't think you should be applying for Admin right after getting off inactivity. I would recommend at least another 2 or 3 weeks to prove that you are ready for this position
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT] BlueCider's Admin Application 4 years 7 months ago #1149161

Eddie. wrote:
I’m a little confused, are you currently moderator on the server already? (From reading your signature) I haven’t seen you on the server once since I came back to staffing which was a few months ago and your gametrackers would compliment that. Regardless of whether you are currently staff on the server, or if you are going straight for admin from user, I don’t really understand why you’re applying with literally 0 activity, especially when it’s clearly been that way for a while. 2 weeks of consistent activity is recommended when applying for staff and if you are already staff then you’ve clearly been pretty inactive for a while so I think you should have at least started to bring your activity back up before applying for a promotion.

As a side note, the admin template has recently been updated so you should probably edit your application to include the updated template instead, specifically the ban appeal part, that’s the part that has been changed.

Oh and my signature is the activity for SSRP and not TTT by the way.
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] BlueCider's Admin Application 4 years 7 months ago #1149162

RuleBreaker163 wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
I’m a little confused, are you currently moderator on the server already? (From reading your signature) I haven’t seen you on the server once since I came back to staffing which was a few months ago and your gametrackers would compliment that.
He was accepted as a moderator 3 weeks ago and went on inactivity soon after being accepted for a holiday

With that being said, I don't think you should be applying for Admin right after getting off inactivity. I would recommend at least another 2 or 3 weeks to prove that you are ready for this position

I appreciate your feedback! But, I think 2-3 weeks is a bit excessive in my opinion to "prove" that I'm ready for the position.
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] BlueCider's Admin Application 4 years 7 months ago #1149165

So It seems that you are ready for admin on a skill based level. But as mentioned you're time needs to be improved. otherwise you have my :plussp:
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751

[TTT] BlueCider's Admin Application 4 years 7 months ago #1149166

I think toy should get more time before applying again :minussp:
GL tho :-)
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-

[TTT] BlueCider's Admin Application 4 years 7 months ago #1149214

I've been inactive for the past week, but even after you got accepted as mod, I haven't seen you once on the server! :minussp:
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

[TTT] BlueCider's Admin Application 4 years 7 months ago #1149216

BlueCider wrote:
RuleBreaker163 wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

I appreciate your feedback! But, I think 2-3 weeks is a bit excessive in my opinion to "prove" that I'm ready for the position.
Well while you are on inactivity you " prove" nothing to us. Get another one or two good weeks and you got my support
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Tom..

[TTT] BlueCider's Admin Application 4 years 7 months ago #1149223

Wait you're a mod?
Since I don't know anything of your staffing skills as a mod I personally don't trust you with the position of admin (Even though they're not that different)

Play on the server more and perhaps hop on TS so we'll get to know you better.
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556

[TTT] BlueCider's Admin Application 4 years 7 months ago #1149235

That activity is the only thing that seems to be in your way from acquiring the Administrator rank. Your benevolence, application, trust, appearance and especially past experience as a TTT Administrator is a big plus. There's no way You'll be able to get accepted this week with such little activity, you are very qualified for the position though you need to prove your consistency in the community.

Best of luck!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueCider

[TTT] BlueCider's Admin Application 4 years 7 months ago #1149327

You are gonna need the activity first. Good Luck!
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[TTT] BlueCider's Admin Application 4 years 7 months ago #1149358

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Activity

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40