Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1145847

Steam Name: TheFierceOwl

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/TheFierceOwl/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102183427

Link to game tracker: www.gametracker.com/player/Obelisk%20the...arpgaming.com:27017/
www.gametracker.com/player/TheFierceOwl/...arpgaming.com:27017/
( i also have multiple accounts , Obunga , Smojea , TheFierceRock , Obelisk The Tormentor )

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is when an innocent kills a Traitor or Innocent for no reason at all or Traitor killing Traitor .
Example : A traitor who didn't fire a bullet or kill anyone / enter T room , got killed . That's RDM

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
1. Detective placing Health Station and warning about using it 3 times to a player.
Example: A detective placed a Health Station and a player came and healed up , the detective warns 1/2/3 and he still is using it , he can KOS
2.Throwing random nade.
Example: an Innocent / Traitor throws a discombob in T tester , Is a KOS
3.Detective being damaged by another player.
Example: Detective being shot by Innocent or Traitor in both cases, Its a KOS.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
1. Throwing Smoke Nades.
Example: An Innocent throwing a smoke grenade off tower in tester and someone KOS'ed the player , Its UNacceptable / False
2. Kosing based on playermodel's.
Example: Traitor was hiding and put on a disguiser and entered T room and went out and someone kosed a playermodel and said " Kos the (playermodel) ! " . This is unacceptable / false.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words): Ive been away for a week maybe more and i know you can question my attitude , but i know that you know that i am really active and i can get my activity high in a matter of 3-4 days . TTT is currently the only server i play on since dark rip no one plays on it anymore so i really want moderator again , I sometimes tell ingame mods the commands and help them . I know every command for a moderator and the right time to use them. Ive handled a lot of reports whilst moderator . Rarely needed help. Just asking for another chance <3 :kiss:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link & Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1145850

You haven't played in over a week and you have 4 recents, I think a massive improvement needs to be shown after your history before you are considered becoming a staff member.

:minussp:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1145856

Eddie. wrote:
You haven't played in over a week and you have 4 recents, I think a massive improvement needs to be shown after your history before you are considered becoming a staff member.

• Slender Baboon
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 203

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1145857

No activity this week.
4 Recent punishments
No.

• Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1145860

TheFierceOwl wrote:
i also have multiple accounts , Obunga , Smojea , TheFierceRock , Obelisk The Tormentor

pretty sure this is against the rules, unless you mean different gametracker names

went out of his way to harass me on the forums, after being told to stop harassing me on ssrp, and got banned for it, nothing's changed

• SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by SorIe.

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1145861

SorIe wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
i also have multiple accounts , Obunga , Smojea , TheFierceRock , Obelisk The Tormentor

pretty sure this is against the rules, unless you mean different gametracker names

went out of his way to harass me on the forums, after being told to stop harassing me on ssrp, and got banned for it, nothing's changed

Yes, he meant names.
Unfortunately that's a :minussp: for now, for reasons already told by others. Good luck!
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1145863

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1145868

Eddie. wrote:

• Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1145875

Dude
:plussp:
Next head admin right here
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1145884

Darling wrote:
Dude
:plussp:
Next head admin right here
no u and buffy
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1146013

Here is a proper response which will entail almost every bit of criticism I have for you:

• You have very little activity recently. You can’t just stop playing the server entirely for a week and then claim you abide by all the rules and have proven yourself.

• Your attitude is a mile and a half below the requirements for a staff member. You show lack of care towards absolutely everything except harassing people. You seem to attempt to constantly cause problems for players on the server and on the forums. I myself have been targeted on multiple occasions, with you saying ‘ew’ and constantly calling me Indian whenever you come into contact with me.

• Your maturity is also disgustingly poor, whenever I have come into contact with you, you have been disrespectful and you made horrible references to terrible events which should not be made based on how uncomfortable it can make people.

• You cannot take criticism in any way. You find ways to make yourself look victimised after people are elk you up that you need to improve on something. You seem to have gotten the image in your head that as soon as DEAD said that you should not be made a laughing stock and a hotspot for memes that you are completely immune to criticism, which is what you say every time I have criticised you. You also seem to twist people’s responses because you think it is funny?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

• You also seem to intentionally rulebreak and cause problems on the server and the forums even after several warnings. You have only just come off a lengthy forum ban and still have shown no signs of change. You constantly derail topics and torment people for little to no reason other than your own satisfaction and vendettas, which is pathetic. You also somehow have 4 recents after not playing for an entire week, which I think seems absolutely absurd

• You were previously emergency demoted for slaying the entire server and literally not knowing the rules at all or not showing any regard for them. Since then you have further proven why that demotion was completely justified and you can have no sympathy.

• You are very disrespectful which is shown by your lack of care towards every single rule in the book as well as your posts on the forums. Here is a nice example of you being homophobic, then complaining about it getting removed:

I seriously can’t understand how you expect to be given the responsibility to handle situations like that without even understanding them yourself? Your attitude and application perplexes me.

• You have had a multitude of bans on TTT, SSRP and the forums, being permanently banned on TTT twice, the first time I don’t agree with the way it was handled which left you to be unbanned but you were permanently banned, and decided to ban evade regardless of this. You also scammed Taylor for 250 million on SSRP in which you constantly made pathetic arguments and couldn’t own up to your own mistakes, showing a lack of honesty within your character. Prior to this, you had multiple punishments and bans for multiple accounts of discrimination, disrespect and breaking SSRP rules. The fact that you can’t even follow the TOU is honestly a massive setback if you ever want to consider yourself as a candidate for staff, you should first consider all of my points.

• Is a glory hunter in football

After all these points taken into consideration, I have deemed that you clearly are not fit to be staff any time soon and should work on the aforementioned points.

• Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Mr. Richard. Reason: Tidied up!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, shadowsquatta, Mr. Richard, Davidov007

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1146128

how do you get four recents while barely playing
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1146149

Continuously creating applications will get you nowhere.
You are a joke, stop behaving like this. grow up.
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Markus.

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1146166

Kyber wrote:

While Owl indeed did this

It was not the reason he was emergency demoted actually. We just denied him a promotion (Yeah not even an official warning to him) since I was on the server to fix this before it managed to impact the server in anyway. We actually emergency demoted him after it came to our attention he was abusing his powers and rules and was being massively racist etc after this incident. Because he was scorned he was denied a promotion 2 days after this

I just figured this clarification should be made in Owl's favour
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT] Obelisk's Moderator Application 4 years 8 months ago #1146168

How you get so many punishments with so little time genuinely baffles me
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1146251

LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:

While Owl indeed did this

It was not the reason he was emergency demoted actually. We just denied him a promotion (Yeah not even an official warning to him) since I was on the server to fix this before it managed to impact the server in anyway. We actually emergency demoted him after it came to our attention he was abusing his powers and rules and was being massively racist etc after this incident. Because he was scorned he was denied a promotion 2 days after this

I just figured this clarification should be made in Owl's favour
yeah a year ago , nice . No the fuck i wasnt " scorned " i didnt get Admin , fuck admin lol it pisses me off how i got " needs more experience " while a dude who got 1 week of being mod Got admin , let me tell you why he didnt do the same shit mistake i did , because he was fucking mod for 1 week . If he would get a normal length between each application then fuck yeah he deserves it more than me , someone like Darling Fucking deserves SA more than anyone and yet he gets rejected for admin because he " missed a meeting " damn thats fucked up . Also i wasnt the one salty because i got a warning and cried like abitch lol
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1146252

Kyber wrote:
Here is a proper response which will entail almost every bit of criticism I have for you:

• You have very little activity recently. You can’t just stop playing the server entirely for a week and then claim you abide by all the rules and have proven yourself.

• Your attitude is a mile and a half below the requirements for a staff member. You show lack of care towards absolutely everything except harassing people. You seem to attempt to constantly cause problems for players on the server and on the forums. I myself have been targeted on multiple occasions, with you saying ‘ew’ and constantly calling me Indian whenever you come into contact with me.

• Your maturity is also disgustingly poor, whenever I have come into contact with you, you have been disrespectful and you made horrible references to terrible events which should not be made based on how uncomfortable it can make people.

• You cannot take criticism in any way. You find ways to make yourself look victimised after people are elk you up that you need to improve on something. You seem to have gotten the image in your head that as soon as DEAD said that you should not be made a laughing stock and a hotspot for memes that you are completely immune to criticism, which is what you say every time I have criticised you. You also seem to twist people’s responses because you think it is funny?

• You also seem to intentionally rulebreak and cause problems on the server and the forums even after several warnings. You have only just come off a lengthy forum ban and still have shown no signs of change. You constantly derail topics and torment people for little to no reason other than your own satisfaction and vendettas, which is pathetic. You also somehow have 4 recents after not playing for an entire week, which I think seems absolutely absurd

• You were previously emergency demoted for slaying the entire server and literally not knowing the rules at all or not showing any regard for them. Since then you have further proven why that demotion was completely justified and you can have no sympathy.

• You are very disrespectful which is shown by your lack of care towards every single rule in the book as well as your posts on the forums. Here is a nice example of you being homophobic, then complaining about it getting removed:

I seriously can’t understand how you expect to be given the responsibility to handle situations like that without even understanding them yourself? Your attitude and application perplexes me.

• You have had a multitude of bans on TTT, SSRP and the forums, being permanently banned on TTT twice, the first time I don’t agree with the way it was handled which left you to be unbanned but you were permanently banned, and decided to ban evade regardless of this. You also scammed Taylor for 250 million on SSRP in which you constantly made pathetic arguments and couldn’t own up to your own mistakes, showing a lack of honesty within your character. Prior to this, you had multiple punishments and bans for multiple accounts of discrimination, disrespect and breaking SSRP rules. The fact that you can’t even follow the TOU is honestly a massive setback if you ever want to consider yourself as a candidate for staff, you should first consider all of my points.

• Is a glory hunter in football

After all these points taken into consideration, I have deemed that you clearly are not fit to be staff any time soon and should work on the aforementioned points.

yes i do agree with you , you did mention every single mistake im doing , thats not nice thinking about it now . Thanks for mentioning them , Gotta get my head straight ! ( also when i did :Support : on idk whos comment i meant i agree with you. Think about it for a sec
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1146254

No offense to Darling, he's done a great job, but he's been staff for a week and a half, he doesn't deserve SA, also afaik having to attend a meeting to become admin has always been a thing, or at least it has for the 5 months I've been here, I would love to hear why you want that changed instead of just calling it bs.
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1146256

Chespin wrote:
No offense to Darling, he's done a great job, but he's been staff for a week and a half, he doesn't deserve SA, also afaik having to attend a meeting to become admin has always been a thing, or at least it has for the 5 months I've been here, I would love to hear why you want that changed instead of just calling it bs.
Because " no offense to You " He has more reports done in 1 week than you in your entire career as a staff , he is more dedicated than most SA/Admins , He points out hackers , He deals with rdmers more than you Lol So tell me , why must a pathetic reason like " not attending a meeting " be a reason to stop someone from DOING MORE to the server , shit he wont be payed if he goes admin for all i know .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1146258

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
Because " no offense to You " He has more reports done in 1 week than you in your entire career as a staff , he is more dedicated than most SA/Admins , He points out hackers , He deals with rdmers more than you Lol So tell me , why must a pathetic reason like " not attending a meeting " be a reason to stop someone from DOING MORE to the server , shit he wont be payed if he goes admin for all i know .

Work is one of the MANY factors people need to fulfill in order to become LT, if higher-ups were to only look at how much work someone has done, then literally anyone could become LT with ease. Since this is cleared up, I'd like you to stick to your own topic, this thread is about you, not Darling...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop