Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Surf Moderator] Donut's Application

[Surf Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1144307

Steam Name: Pause
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/csgoNiReX/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160787951
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Pause/play.zarpgaming.com:27030/

Estimated Server Time: Over an hour. Gonna get a lot more. Gonna be on ever single day from now.

Languages I speak: English, French, Some Spanish, Learning Russian and German.

Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to Surf for the first time: I would tell them to jump onto the ramp, and hold the opposite key from which the side your on, so if your on the left side of a ramp you will hold d, if your on the right side you hold s. After they do this I would tell them to progressively go downwards on the ramp to gain more speed. If they want a fast take-off from the ramp they need to come off nearer the bottom. If they want to go high in the air then they will have to leave the ramp by making them slide back up the ramp making their mouse move up too. They will keep doing this on every ramp. For curved ramp you can hold the same key for some bits.

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming: I would instantly Mute/Gag them if they continue to Spam.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: I would record like I do normally and would warn a higher-up that there is someone exploiting the server. I would then say to the person exploiting to stop or you will be punished for doing so.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words):
I am said to be a friendly guy in game and I can Play Surf in a suitable manner. I am patient and from previous staffing on different servers I know how to work in difficult situations. I think that I would have a good representation for the staff team as I am mature and know what I am doing. I can detect various amounts of things and obviously good with ULX and other commands for various reasons. I have played different game modes on zarp and know all the 'Ins- and Outs' Of how the server works.
I am known on many servers as a professional staff member and I hope I could join the team and the same thing is said. I am also going to be extremely active. I do not rush reports. I love the community that the Zarp servers hold and would like to be more apart of it by helping out. I can help the server because I am up early and stay up late enough for reasonable days. I like to make players feel welcomed and that this is the perfect server for them to have a good time in. Sometimes it comes to times when people break the rules and spoil it for me and various of other players, I want to stop this from happening so everyone can leave the server wanting to join it when they next can. I know all rules and how to follow them up to the standards, every time I join the server I have the forum on a tab so I can have easy access to rules ect…
I will work to my fullest expectations and hopefully go over the top to impress my higher-ups and make them feel like I am right for the staff team. One of the big things when coming to staffing is activity. This can be difficult to many people but for me I have many free hours in my day. I can be on the server any time someone requests (Unless I am at school or asleep). I know how to ban, warn, ect without taking too long.

Extra Information: (Not Required) N/A
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Jim_Jam. Reason: Fixed steam link and title
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1144311

Your activity is not the best yet. We recommend two consistent weeks and the meeting is today (or it should be). I'd appreciate if you apply again next week or the week after that showing us your dedication towards the server and you'll have my support. Oh and we tend to give verbal warning first before muting people.
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

[Surf Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1144374

Tom pointed out everything you should fix/work on. I feel that this isn't your week, good luck nonetheless though.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[Surf Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1145859

I have not been back at ZARP for long, but I have been here long enough to see that you do not have enough maturity to be staff. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt, it was a different game, and you might be more mature when it comes to staffing. But you were acting like a 6 year old child
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

[Surf Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1145980

:minussp: reasons I started in his ttt apply
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[Surf Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1146687

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SURF! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Poor Activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

225 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40