Link to Steam Profile:
Click!

What server are you applying for?
TTT

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:155938536

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Click!

However, for some reason this does not track my activity accurately, lowering the numbers and showing a lot less or even 0 activity for some days when I did indeed play. I'd much prefer DEAD's gametracker to be regarded instead.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Estimated Server Time:
Around 550 hours

Languages I speak:
English, Hungarian

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
During my time as an administrator, I have encountered many different situations that have required lots of different thoughts and decisions, I have used every single one of my powers, all in different ways, either to punish rule breakers, resolve an issue, or help somebody that needed assistance whilst playing on the server. I gained lots of experience the first time I was staff on TTT back in early 2018 when I was staff for a very long duration of time, and since my return 3 months ago I have only gained even more experience. I have waited a very long time and finally decided that I am ready for the next step and ready to become Lead Team on the TTT server.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Attitude

While staffing on TTT, I do my very best to constantly remain in a calm, approachable and friendly manner, taking everyone else into consideration and trying to help others as best I can. I believe I have never became disrespectful, violent, or unapproachable when staffing. I know when to have a joke, and also when it becomes too far. I see these qualities very fitting for a member of the Lead Team and I believe this makes me a great candidate.

Leadership

A lot of times I can show good leadership skills while staffing and in the teamspeak. I am always open to answering questions and if anyone ever requests help from me, I am always happy to do so. There is usually a few times in the staff team when we come to some kind of dilemma or debate and need an executive decision, I believe I contribute to these and I always try my best to give an appropriate suggestion on how to deal with a situation whenever a staff member is stuck and looking for assistance.

Dedication

My dedication can be seen from my time as staff member back in early 2018 and my time staffing since my return, I have handled lots of different situations and dealt with many different players. There have been times where I have struggled and times where things have been stressful, but I have always overcome these difficulties and always given my best efforts towards the servers, while also helping out other staff members whenever I can. I enjoy staffing on the TTT server and promise to always give my best efforts towards it.

Activity

I generally have high and consistent activity and connect to the server every single day when possible. If I notice that the server has no staff members online or staff are requested through the discord I will always make the effort to come online. I believe this quality is especially helpful when there is a cheater on the server who needs to be dealt with but no Lead Team members are online, I know I could really help out with this problem and come online whenever a Lead Team member is requested to deal with a cheater on the server.

Gametracker:

DEAD's tracker:

Lead Team Experience

As many of you will probably already know I have held the rank of Super Administrator on the Deathrun server for a very long time, and thereby have been a Lead Team member for around a year now. Throughout my time as a Super Administrator I have learnt and practised many skills that are necessary for the role and I have overcame many problems that I encountered, which means I have gained lots of experience surrounding the role and everything it requires you to do. Because of this, I am of course quite knowledgeable when it comes to what being part of the Lead Team means and everything that is involved in the role.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

There has not been many occasions where this has happened to me if I'm honest, but one of the few that have, of course, would be encountering a cheater. Obviously on this occasion, as an admin there is nothing we can do, so I called for a member of the Lead Team and the accused player was anticheated and the problem was resolved, however, there are many occasions when no Lead Team members are available or they don't come online. If I was Lead Team member, this problem could have been resolved a lot quicker and more conveniently.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Firstly, I would make sure to read through the whole report and grasp exactly what the story was and what the staff member was being reported for. After this, I would contact the member of staff and ask for their side of the story. Once I have looked over the evidence, took both sides of the story, and came to an overall conclusion of what had happened and if the staff member's actions could have been justified or not, I would come to a decision as to whether the report was going to be accepted or denied. If the evidence clearly showed bad doing on the staff members behalf, I would accept the report and write the outcome, and then bring it up in the Lead Team meeting.

Example of an accepted report:

Hello, I have taken a look at your report and the evidence provided. After speaking to the staff member in question, they accept that what they did was wrong and apologise deeply for it, they now know that what they did is unacceptable from a staff member and it will not happen again.

#Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to make this report. This will be brought up in the Lead Team meeting and discussed if any further action needs to be taken. Have a nice day!

Example of a denied report:

Hello, I have taken a look at this report. Unfortunately, you were unable to provide any evidence of this occurence. I have spoken to the staff member in question and their story differs from yours and they deny all of your accusations. Until you can provide further evidence, I have no option other than to deny this report.

#Denied

Thank you for taking the time to make this report, have a nice day!

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

The first thing I would do is contact the staff member and explain to them that the ban was excessive and make sure they understand it is longer than it needed to be. After that, I would explain to them what would be a better length of time for the ban and explain why, again making sure they understood my reasoning. I would let them edit the ban themself so that in the future they know how to do so. If necessary, I would also attempt to contact the banned user, and explain that their ban had been edited and the issue had been resolved.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would first contact the staff member privately and help them as best I could. I would ask them what they were struggling with and what the situation was about. I would then decide on an appropriate way of handling the situation, let them know how they should go about it themselves, and make sure they understood why this was the correct way to deal with it. I would also make sure that in the future they would know what to do if this ever happened again.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would ask the staff member what exactly had happened and what they were accusing the staff member of. After I have gained an understanding of the situation, I would then ask them if they had any evidence to support their claims. I would talk to the staff member who had been accused of wrongdoing and listen to their side of the story, seeing if they would admit to breaking the rules or deny it. Depending on if evidence had been provided, and what the accused staff member's response was, appropriate action would be taken and this would be discussed in the Lead Team meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would privately talk to both staff members involved, investigate the issue and find out what caused it. I would try my best to calm down the disrespectful staff member and try to find a way to resolve whatever the problem was between these two staff members. If the disrespectful staff member refused to stop being disrespectful and refused to cooperate with myself and the other staff member, I would decide that appropriate action may need to be taken and it would be brought up in the Lead Team meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would privately contact them and tell them that what they were doing was not allowed and affecting other player's gameplay, I would make sure they understood this. I would tell them that if they were ever found to be doing anything like this again, there would be consequences. This would then be brought up in the Lead Team meeting and discussed, it would be decided if any action needed to be taken, and how severe that action would be.

Thank you for reading my application, any feedback will be appreciated!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by eddie..
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143064

yes :plussp:
:zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride::zarppride:
  • BCAT
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 646
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143065

:plussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2224

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143067

• Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143165

Oh of course I :support:
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ✓ Practice makes perfect ✓
  • Thanks received: 73
Mr. Asian Andy always harpoonED me :/
#BringbackEddieKurzeKevinandHarryRDMSquatta©™
(EX)TTT Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143243

• Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143248

Yes yes yes! :support: :support:
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143290

Bump :plussp:
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143291

Edward!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143536

My personal advice would be to speak up more, you're very conserved and never really come on TS, and you're so quiet in the meetings i barely notice if you're there or not unless I look for you

You do hold your own opinions which is good but you're also doing nothing duties wise to stand out from the crowd

Hopes this helps some
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143549

CeeZee wrote:
My personal advice would be to speak up more, you're very conserved and never really come on TS, and you're so quiet in the meetings i barely notice if you're there or not unless I look for you

You do hold your own opinions which is good but you're also doing nothing duties wise to stand out from the crowd

Hopes this helps some
In terms of teamspeak, when I've been connecting recently I've mostly only seen private spacers with like 2 LT members in, which obviously I don't want to disturb as it's most likely just a private talk or discussion about something. If I see public channels with the staff in, or spacers with multiple people in, I do like to join, I've just not seen much of that recently when I've been connecting.

As for the duties, if there's ever anything I can do/you would like me to do, such as the spreadsheet, polls in the meeting or anything like that, I am more than happy to do so, just let me know!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: CeeZee

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143552

Eddie. wrote:
CeeZee wrote:

Hopes this helps some
In terms of teamspeak, when I've been connecting recently I've mostly only seen private spacers with like 2 LT members in, which obviously I don't want to disturb as it's most likely just a private talk or discussion about something. If I see public channels with the staff in, or spacers with multiple people in, I do like to join, I've just not seen much of that recently when I've been connecting.

As for the duties, if there's ever anything I can do/you would like me to do, such as the spreadsheet, polls in the meeting or anything like that, I am more than happy to do so, just let me know!
We go in spacers to avoid trolls joining and micspamming, I can't speak for everyone but the majority of the LT allow anyone in our spacers permission or not so you'll never bother us, just give us a poke and you'll get dropped in

I will keep that in mind for future meetings :)
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143562

Want to add further feedback bc I feel like it's necessary to say that Eddie was handling a report involving me and another player a few minutes ago, and was fair and just the whole time, and not because he was in agreement with me, he showed the qualities I'd expect of a lead team member; looked at all the evidence, listened to both sides of the story, and reached a conclusion we were all happy with.
Only one interaction, but to me it showed how in terms of handling reports, I would have to disagree with Ceezee here and say that this stood out to me, above other staff I've seen handling reports, including myself tbh.
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143577

To be honest, the biggest (and only) negative I see is the fact you simply don't seem to interact with us. I've spoken with a few other LT members about this about a week ago and they have agreed that you don't speak to them enough, if at all. For example, the last time I remember speaking to you was weeks ago with Kyber, which is no where near as frequent as I would like if you were to become LT.

This could just be me forgetting talking to you (which wouldn't surprise me to be fair) or me being online at the wrong time but this is just something for you to think about.

Good luck.

EDIT: Just read CeeZee's response and he said pretty much the same thing. At least now you know what I think.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Jim_Jam.

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143581

Eddie bullies me every-time I am on the server.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143582

Sally wrote:
Eddie bullies me every-time I am on the server.
it's not true :(
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143598

• Yamete Kudasaii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 159

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143615

Said my first name on the server when I wanted to ask him a question
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143620

Kyber wrote:
Said my first name on the server when I wanted to ask him a question
do not recall, i believe it was actually you who used my first name while asking said question.. :side:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1143624

you’re cute
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

145 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32