Steam Name: Brisco County JR.

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255466499/

Link steam id: STEAM_0:1:147600385

Game Tracker Profiles:
sever.1:
www.gametracker.com/player/Brisco%20Coun...arpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time: as much as possible

Spoken Languages: English

Explain how you would handle the following situation:someone is mic spamming constantly and wont stop

what i would do is warn them if they don't stop kick them they come back again i will ask a higher up what to do

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: RDM also know as Random Death Match. Killing someone with an invalid reason.like if player a kills player b for no reason that is rdm

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
1. if player a walks by someones body who has not been identified player b than can call a kos on player a because of it and it would be valid
2.getting shot and putting a kos if player a is getting shot at by player b and player a calls a kos on player b it would be valid because he was getting shot at tht would be valid aswell
3. player a walks into the t room and player b saw so player b call a kos on player a that would also b valid
Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
1. putting a kos on a skin not name player a killed someone because he was traitor with a skin player b and c has so player d call kos on b and he was inno then he was put a kos on c and he was inno now that player a got help from invalid kos he probably will win the round and same with guns
2.putting a kos because of sus player a thinks it player b and player c is the traitor so player a calls kos on sus and player c gets away with a kill because it was kos and cant get killed if someone put a kos

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words): well the past 2 days we have not has a admin i or moderator on and 2 people were getting false kosed and it went on and i was one of the people getting false kosed and i just had to let people rdm and couldnt do anything about it and it just kept going and going and i want to stop that kind of stuff when i am on and i also think i could help more at the 7:30 through 12 and sometimes latter range in Chicago time and i want to just help as a person in general it kinda makes me happy when i help people and ik most of the rules ik most dont know all them but i know most admin dont know me cuase the range im on cause i do stuff during the day and i also think that i could help because like today i help people get that an admin was afk and they were complaining about it and then they stared rdming people i try to help stop him but i couldn't do much and i dont have experience ik but i just want a chance but this is the end of my long moderator application
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by briscocountyjr.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Briscocountyjr's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141664

You have nice activity and I guess no recents, I'd like some staff to see you in game tho to see how you act and that you follow the rules. Other than that :support:
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: briscocountyjr

[TTT Moderator] Briscocountyjr's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141665

:? I'm pretty sure you used the wrong template, here's the correct one.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Because what you wrote on "when is it appropriate to use the ban command" is completely wrong. And moderators don't even have that command.
Anyway, you have little activity and I hardly know you, also you really shouldn't have written "as much as possible" in the estimated server time, you're supposed to write how much time you spent on the server in total there. :minussp:
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

[TTT Moderator] Briscocountyjr's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141667

Is this for real? i mean i dont have proof or anything but you will see for yourself's when you see him ingame , idc about his behavior but fr, he has 0 knowledge about rules and always breaks them as no staff is online , i left the server 2 times already because of him and his friends rdming.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT Moderator] Briscocountyjr's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141671

2 actives. If you get more then unfortunately there is no chance you're gonna get accepted this week. Even with 2 you have a very small chance.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Davidov007.

[TTT Moderator] Briscocountyjr's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141692

It's recommended that you have 2 weeks of consistent activity when applying for any staff position in the ZARP community, so if you keep playing by Sunday evening when the meeting will take place, the activity part will no longer be a negative point, your application is decent but I'm worried about the 2 recent punishments You've managed to acquire with can be seen in David's response, one being for RDM and the other for Prop Surf, hopefully you will make no more mistakes during this week since that will have a drastic impact on the staff team's decision. Good luck!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[TTT Moderator] Briscocountyjr's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141711

ur using the wrong template on moderator can ban so fix it :minussp:
  • Mr . Asian Andy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Mr . Asian Andy.

[TTT Moderator] Briscocountyjr's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142378

Its recommended to have 2 weeks of consistent activity when applying for staff, you only have 1 and you have also gotten 2 recents in this week. I think you should reapply next week to have a better shot at getting this position
Good luck!
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Rule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidov007

[TTT Moderator] Briscocountyjr's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142914

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Low activity + 2 Recents

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

175 PLAYERS ONLINE