[SSRP Moderator] Death Driver's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141260

RP Name: DeathDriver
Time Zone: GMT
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/deathdrivertwitch/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62863283
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Liam%20Bell/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Liam%20Bell/d...arpgaming.com:27025/

Estimated Server Time: I am hopefully going to have at least a weeks activity maybe by the meeting but will always to raising up.

Languages I speak: Enlgish.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: rdm is when someone kills someone for no reason eg player a walks up to player b and shoots player b this would be rdm.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: New life rule is when you die you cant go back for a certain time. E.G player a died and goes back and kills player b this would be NLR, Also this means that they cannot remeber what happend in their last life to use for their new life.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. I would say it says in the logs player y killed player x so you rdmed him then I would warn player y for the reason of RDM as this should not be tolerated in the server and will also say that he will be watched over from the staff and say that you should not do it again and soon it will turn into a ban from an admin+ status.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. I would warn them both for nlr and then say you both nlred please don't do it again as they are so close together just means that they are pretty much just minging and it's not tolerated on ZARP.

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words): I think I should be chosen because I have played for I while now and I have been a VIP for a long time and I also love the community I have also tried a few other times at becoming staff on this server as well but now I think I have a good chance and I should be staff because I am very active and helpful around the community. This is just some of the reason why I should be chosen for staff I will enjoy becoming staff also because it really makes me apart of the community and I would love it if you accept me for this. Also I am really skilled in working out in stressful situations and I am willing to always dedicate my time to everyone and all of the ZARP Community and really would love to re become a modertator for SSRP of ZARP again and work with all other staff members to make sure ZARP stays as a great communuty.

Thank you for Reading my SSRP Moderator Appliction,
Death Driver
:) :cheer:
  • Death Driver
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex BHOP/SSRP - Moderator
  • Thanks received: 11

Ex-Bhop: Moderator
Ex-SSRP: Moderator
ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Death Driver. Reason: Fixing an answer
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Death Driver's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142659

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Inconsistent Activity

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

175 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40