Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140851

RP Name: Trixter
Time Zone: GMT (Belgium)
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198849041839/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:444388055
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Trixter/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time:

Languages I speak: English/Dutch/Russian (little bit)

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death match otherwise known as "rdm" is when you kill someone out of rp reason.
Example: Player A kills player B beceause he doesn't like him.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule otherwise known as "NLR" is when you remember ur past actions.
Example: Player A got killed by player B during raid in Rich district, so player A goes back to kill him in order to save his/hers stuff.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
First i would listen to both stories, whilst listening i will pay attention to every sentence..
After everything adds up i would ask for video/screenshot proof to back up his/hers storie.
If player Y is guilty i will punish him/her with a warning or a ban if they have recents for rdm.
If player Y is innocent i will ask to provide proof to back up theyre storie next time.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would hear the stories of both sides, and figure out if he spawn killed him/her or not..
If player Y is guilty i would punish him/her with a warning or with a ban if he/she has resents.
If player Y is innocent i would ask player X for proof, if there is no proof i would ask to record or screenshot next time to back up their story

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words):
I always loved the server because of the community and i always loved to help people, sometimes when i play i meet a lot of Minges, MassRDA, and Massrdm which is not the best for the server and the community. I will start to be active on Teamspeak so if there is anything people need i can help them out. Sometimes i jump on the morning and there is no Admins on due to different time zones, people can do whatever they want without staff being on, which sometimes is not the best.
Since by unban i have retained a clean rapsheet tried my best to not break rules, i hope i can benefit this community by getting rid of rule breakers and would love to be part of the current staff team.

Thanks for reading everyone!
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Mr. Richard. Reason: Fixed some stuff
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140853

:plussp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrixX

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140855

Fixed your title, your Steam link and added your GameTracker link as well. I'll add some constructive feedback later...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140862

Follows the rules from what I know of. :plussp:
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 75
-Calvin Johnson

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140863

• Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140938

Oh God, no.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140963

Trix4CM !!!! :support:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141416

:support:

uwu
  • Speedur
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141443

Should get a chance.

• EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141506

:support: yeah, knows what to do.
  • Wells
  • Expert Boarder
  • ♡ Bopper ♡
  • Thanks received: 254

Standby Owner

#blm sometimes

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141559

If you get this, I'd really like to see you fix your toxic ass attitude.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141566

Like Ezehzz said, if you get accepted as moderator fix ur attitude towards people and u might be a good staff.
  • NickeeeeT
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by NickeeeeT.

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141750

A scary man who I should never gluon again.
ur grandfather’s chair is given to a 17 year old homeless teen
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142005

Imatture and a horrible attitude exampleyou harrasing ezehzz by calling him a trap and other shit when he was raiding you yesterday. You reporting people for the pettiest shit is also a problem which will most likely carry on to you if you beomce staff which will end up in you punishing users for the smallest rulebreaks that don't have an effect on anyone
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142010

Butterman wrote:
Imatture and a horrible attitude exampleyou harrasing ezehzz by calling him a trap and other shit when he was raiding you yesterday. You reporting people for the pettiest shit is also a problem which will most likely carry on to you if you beomce staff which will end up in you punishing users for the smallest rulebreaks that don't have an effect on anyone

You were not even there you dont even know what happened why are you even trying?
Called him trap ones and i stopped when dramn said he got upset about it how can you call that harassment when it was wells who did not stop and got banned for it when both me and dramn said you're going to get banned.
Thanks for your opinion anyway. :)
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142015

Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:

You were not even there you dont even know what happened why are you even trying?
Called him trap ones and i stopped when dramn said he got upset about it how can you call that harassment when it was wells who did not stop and got banned for it when both me and dramn said you're going to get banned.

Aah shut the fuck up with your bullshit. When I first came up, you killed me and said things such as "aah look, the trap is dead" blablabla. You then started talking shit in chat and you did not say it once, you said it like 6 times in total. You're just an immature man who doesn't respect anyone and you think you'd be a good staff? Just stop lying and fuck off.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142016

Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:

So you're arugment is it's fine to harras someone until you're apporached by a staff memeber, and you didn't call him a trap once you called him it multiaple times

But the question is would you have stopped calling him a trap if you weren't approached by dramn even thoguth he doesn't really like being called a "trap/tranny" which jay house started calling him to piss him off, he isn't a trap nor a tranny that is just a flat lie which pisses him since he doesn't like lies being spread about him
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ezeh

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142028

Butterman wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:

So you're arugment is it's fine to harras someone until you're apporached by a staff memeber, and you didn't call him a trap once you called him it multiaple times

But the question is would you have stopped calling him a trap if you weren't approached by dramn even thoguth he doesn't really like being called a "trap/tranny" which jay house started calling him to piss him off, he isn't a trap nor a tranny that is just a flat lie which pisses him since he doesn't like lies being spread about him

My argument is that if someone calls you something you dont like to be called, you confront that guy ask him to stop which he did not.
How am i supposed to know? Did he not have the balls to tell me to stop?
The only person who told me to stop was dramn and when she did i have not said another word, hes been called trap by everyone ive seen him laugh but all of a sudden when i say it its wrong..
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142029

Ezehzz wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:

Aah shut the fuck up with your bullshit. When I first came up, you killed me and said things such as "aah look, the trap is dead" blablabla. You then started talking shit in chat and you did not say it once, you said it like 6 times in total. You're just an immature man who doesn't respect anyone and you think you'd be a good staff? Just stop lying and fuck off.

Thats ironic.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142033

Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:

My argument is that if someone calls you something you dont like to be called, you confront that guy ask him to stop which he did not.
How am i supposed to know? Did he not have the balls to tell me to stop?
The only person who told me to stop was dramn and when she did i have not said another word, hes been called trap by everyone ive seen him laugh but all of a sudden when i say it its wrong..

no, as a staff member you are supposed to be respectful, you arent supposed to ask a staff member "please stop calling me a son of a btich" (for example), the staff member shouldnt say stuff like that in the first place
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127