SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:98879629
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Estimated Server Time:
44963mins
Languages I speak:
English & Welsh

TTT Related
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

Firstly, i am a ex Head Admin which gives me tons of experience with Super Admin. As my time as staff and coming back to staff, i have built lots of relationships with other staff members and users. I first started in this community on June 10th, 2017 and become staff maybe 3 weeks later and I reigned roughly 7 months ago. Also, i have experienced all different kinds of situations with users and other staff members, and handled them all well. As my time as a Mod and Admin i have knowledge of all the rules and followed them all to the best of my ability. As my time as staff i have experienced and used all commands that are available to lower staff members and helped other staff members to use them and get to know them. I always help other staff members with questions and reports and i always help them to the best of my ability. Overall, i have an excellent knowledge of the rules and different types of situations with staff and users. Also, i have built lots of different types of relationships with other staff and users.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Activity:
I have a very high consistency of activity over the last couple of weeks i have been staff again, even when i was staff before i always had high and consistent activity. Ever week i aim to get 100+ report count, because i like to contribute to the staff team. When i am on the server i like to help other staff members and users with any situation and problems they have. I tend to answer any questions and help them understand the rules and how to stop any bad attitude and situations.Even when staff members or users don't ask for help i will help them.
Attitude:
As a staff member i always need and try to act in a professional manner, as difficult behavior can influence other staff members and users to act the same. When i am on the server i always speak to users when playing and answering questions. When a user or staff asks me a question i will always answer professionally and in a calm manner. Sometimes when users are very aggressive and act in a wrong manner i will always keep calm and just ask them to calm down. Even when users are screaming rude or offensive words and phrases at me i will ignore them and only punish them correctly.
Dedication:
Firstly, i would like to say the only reason i resigned was because my PC broke and i knew it would be some time before i got a new/decent one. As a staff member, i always know my expectations and always help out when i am needed or just when i am on the server. I will always be online in my spear time and i usually come online when staff is needed. As a staff member i am always helpful to other staff members and users, as i always help them with anything they ask and sometimes just give input and express my own opinion. I always spend at least an hour everyday on the server helping and playing, as i like TTT.
Forums, TS3 & Discord
I always give feedback on the forums to whoever and whatever it is about. I will always give feedback to user's applications and give my opinion and helpful tips about them, and i always give feedback on warn appeals and report abuses to help the staff member who handling it a tip or just my opinion to help them and give good feedback to the user.Also, i repond to any suggestions and i have even made some myself. I am always on TS3 and Discord to be always available for chats and if someone needs me, i will always come on online to help. I will often spend time with LT members, and talk to them about the game or just anything they want to talk about.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
If there are no LT members online and a hacker is online, i would contact a LT member via pinging Discord, and ask if they would anti-cheat the user. If non of the LT is available I would firstly !fspec myself to spectate to suspected user and watch them play, in first person and third, while recording. Then hopefully the user would be banned for MassRDM and i would give to recording to a LT member or simply post it on the forums so they can decided if the user should be perm banned. Even if a LT member was online i would still help my watching the suspected user play and record at the same time.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Accepted
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

Firstly i would ask the staff member to come on TS3, if they cannot i would steam message or Discord message them to talk about the ban. I would get the information i need from the staff member and investigate if it was true or not. If i feel the ban was a bit harsh i would ask the staff member to take a other look at the satiation and do the outcome again. If i felt the staff member was biased and was a bit too harsh with the outcome, i would give to situation to another staff member to rethink the outcome.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

If the staff member was acting inappropriate and was messing around, i would ask the staff member to be more calm and to act in a more professional manner. If the staff member did not know how to deal with the situation i would help them through the situation and guide them through to the right outcome. If the staff members attitude was bad i would ask them to clam down and act more professionally, because if a user sees a staff member acting up acting unprofessional the user will follow the staff members attitude and create difficult situations.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

Firstly i would ask the accuser for evidence, if one is provided i would ask the accused if the allegations were true. If Staff Y was to admit to what he did (depending on the situation) i would either give them a verbal warning about it and tell them to be more careful next time. If evidence was provided i would review it and come to the conclusion, if Staff Y was abusing there power or not, if so i would either give them a verbal or bring them up in the LT meeting(depending on situation). If not i would tell the accuser that it was in fact not abusive.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

First i would speak to the the disrespectful staff member and ask them why they were so immature. if the reason is valid, i would speak to the other staff member to figure out what happened and why they had an argument. Then i would talk to both of them and explain different solutions to fix situations like this and ask them to be more respectful. Then i would tell the disrespectful staff member to not do it again or actions will have to be taken.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

First i will watch the staff member and figure out what exactly what they are doing so i don't jump to conclusions. If in fact the staff member was breaking rules i would confront them and ask if they know what they are doing is wrong or not. If they do know i will ask them to stop and give them a verbal. If not, i would explain the situation to the staff member and ask them to stop. I will them remind them of staff ethos and ask them to reed over the rules again.

Thank you are reading, feedback will be nice please. I would also love feedback from the LT after the meeting. :)
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139997

This is the shit I've been keen to see!

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
The following user(s) said Thank You: BossComic23

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 8 months ago #1140003

• Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 8 months ago #1140051

• Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 8 months ago #1140052

Yes
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member