Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139729

Steam Name: TheFierceOwl

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/TheFierceOwl/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102183427

Link to game tracker: www.gametracker.com/player/TheFierceOwl/...arpgaming.com:27017/ ( i also have multiple accounts , Obunga , Smojea , TheFierceRock , Obelisk The Tormentor )

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is when an innocent kills a Traitor or Innocent for no reason at all or Traitor killing Traitor .
Example : A traitor who didn't fire a bullet or kill anyone / enter T room , got killed . That's RDM

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
1. Detective placing Health Station and warning about using it 3 times to a player.
Example: A detective placed a Health Station and a player came and healed up , the detective warns 1/2/3 and he still is using it , he can KOS
2.Throwing random nade.
Example: an Innocent / Traitor throws a discombob in T tester , Is a KOS
3.Detective being damaged by another player.
Example: Detective being shot by Innocent or Traitor in both cases, Its a KOS.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
1. Throwing Smoke Nades.
Example: An Innocent throwing a smoke grenade off tower in tester and someone KOS'ed the player , Its UNacceptable / False
2. Kosing based on playermodel's.
Example: Traitor was hiding and put on a disguiser and entered T room and went out and someone kosed a playermodel and said " Kos the (playermodel) ! " . This is unacceptable / false.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words): Yep , wont stop till i get it ! So do yourself a favor and accept me! Im currently on a small gap between exams 2 weeks , where my activity will go Up! I Hope you can Forgive me for the nonsense i did back then . I really dont respect myself thinking about it and i shouldnt have become that salty . Im Sorry , i was really childish and idk if i changed or not , but sure my behavior did . ( Im very very very very pleased that it wasnt attitude or behavior and that you guys actually think ive changed , i couldnt agree more that my activity sucks , im improving it and im sure you will like it by the end of the 2 weeks , Thanks a lot ! Im actually really really grateful for the reason i got rejected for which is common sense , Thanks a lot Lead team <3 ( this wasnt copied , i re-wrote that all over again . i mean , what else will i say in a kosable scenario ? ) Thanks LT and thanks to all the beings reading this ! <3
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link & Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139731

here's your actual game tracker and good luck
www.gametracker.com/player/TheFierceOwl/...arpgaming.com:27017/
  • BCAT
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 646
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139732

No way, immature, constantly harasses me, emergency demoted, been banned many times, shows little care to any users, shit attitude, puts no effort into applying. Why the hell do you think you should be accepted after you have clearly shown you clearly have one of the worst attitudes known to man after simply posting on the forums. Grow up and then you might actually have a chance
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Agebt

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139734

Kyber wrote:
No way, immature, constantly harasses me, emergency demoted, been banned many times, shows little care to any users, shit attitude, puts no effort into applying. Why the hell do you think you should be accepted after you have clearly shown you clearly have one of the worst attitudes known to man after simply posting on the forums. Grow up and then you might actually have a chance
sorry snowflake :sick:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139735

BDOG876 wrote:
here's your actual game tracker and good luck
www.gametracker.com/player/TheFierceOwl/...arpgaming.com:27017/
aye , thanks mate <3
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139736

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Ok thanks for proving my point, you seem to try to aggravate people whenever you talk and are immature as fuck.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139743

Kyber wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Ok thanks for proving my point, you seem to try to aggravate people whenever you talk and are immature as fuck.
good for you ! now fuck off my topic thanks
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139748

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Ok dodge criticism as you please, I’ll leave this app for the time being but your sarcastic and half arsed tone ain’t gonna yet you anywhere
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy, Agebt

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139750

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:
how do you even expect to be accepted when you act like this on your application :side:

Never mind the fact you only just got off your 3 week ban from the server and haven’t proved anything to us yet regarding your behaviour on the server...
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139754

hmm
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2232
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: House

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139757

Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:
how do you even expect to be accepted when you act like this on your application :side:

Never mind the fact you only just got off your 3 week ban from the server and haven’t proved anything to us yet regarding your behaviour on the server...
xd you sir are either blind or stupid , because he just came and shitposted on my topic and when tell him to fuck off im the bad boy . damn
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139758

If I only speak about your attitude on forums I would say: Immature - Toxic/Disrespectful - Non constructive posts - Causing drama - etc...

Now let's talk about you on the server. You just came back from a 3 weeks ban how the fuck are we supposed to see any change (your attitude on forums doesn't help at all). Just play on the server a we will see.

Fix your attitude and wait something like a month to be sure you have changed before thinking getting my vote.

Sorry but it's a big -support
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139762

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:

xd you sir are either blind or stupid , because he just came and shitposted on my topic and when tell him to fuck off im the bad boy . damn
i don’t think kyber’s shitposting, that’s just his honest opinion. There’s better ways to reply to people’s feedback when it’s on your own application, even just not replying at all would make you look like a much bigger person in that situation
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139763

:minussp:

Yeah Kyber pretty much summed up everything about you.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139765

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
:minussp:

Yeah Kyber pretty much summed up everything about you.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
  • doza10
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139766

Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:

i don’t think kyber’s shitposting, that’s just his honest opinion. There’s better ways to reply to people’s feedback when it’s on your own application, even just not replying at all would make you look like a much bigger person in that situation
you are being naive now , we all know what he is doing , he is trying to get me pissed and start raging and talking shit to everyone , well goodjob smelly ! You did it! now fuck off as i said
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139769

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Please refrain from making responses like this again or I will personally make sure you are banned, mate. You clearly are incapable of understanding anything about generic human interaction, and I'm honestly just going to ask you to nicely fuck off because nobody thinks your response is in any way, shape or form warranted and it doesn't shine a good light on you buddy.

Also, you have no business being in a staff team when you are visibly biased to this gargantuan extent. You simply aren't formed to be a staff member so I would suggest you to stop trying to obtain a rank because it won't happen, at least not until you change yourself completely which I have high doubts that you will.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, Kyber, Agebt

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139770

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:

you are being naive now , we all know what he is doing , he is trying to get me pissed and start raging and talking shit to everyone , well goodjob smelly ! You did it! now fuck off as i said
alright, well

good luck
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by eddie..

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139772

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:

You seem to be the blind and stupid one here. How on Earth is what Kyber said even shitposting?! He literally shared his opinion about you applying and you told him to fuck off your thread? That just proves Kyber's point(s) on what kind of immature and impolite kid you are - in no way nor shape ready for staff...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou, eddie., Kyber, Vodka4Gaben

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1139778

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Hmm nvm some people can not just be staff. And I think you are one of them. Kyber is just giving his opinion on your application and hasn't been rude or anything. And you just come here with your disgusting behaviour. You are once again proving Kyber's point. I'm definitly not ready to vote yes anytime soon.
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !